it time for chief nelson to go
don w

Bristol, TN

#46 Oct 6, 2010
bluff city need a new chief of police now
Ag Writeworth

Bristol, TN

#48 Nov 30, 2010
bluff city tn need a new chife of police and mark and don weaver need to go.bluff city is a speed trap
anyone

Bristol, VA

#49 Nov 30, 2010
Chief Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you I have the education, no I'm not a drop out I have a certification DO YOU. You got a problem with me I'm in the office M-F 8 am to 4:30 pm or anyone for I treat people with respect.
Maybe you need to get your big butt out of the office. You are so fat

Since: May 10

Winchester, KY

#50 Dec 1, 2010
Before you go insulting anyone about anything, you need to learn how to spell and use proper grammar. You are a moron.
Ag Writeworth

Bristol, TN

#51 Dec 2, 2010
to the citizens of bluff city tn say no to mark DON WEAVER AND j.C GENTRY VOTE THEM OUT IN MAY

Since: May 10

Winchester, KY

#52 Dec 2, 2010
Again, you are a complete idiot. For the sake of our society, please have yourself sterilized. If you have already had children, turn them over to the state.
Doug Young

Roanoke, VA

#54 Mar 9, 2012
bcwman wrote:
<quoted text>
For what?? The BP gas station police chief??? Thats where he stays! He is a man after his own heart and the only thing you can believe is when he tells you bye and you see him walking out. A 5 year police officer as chief???.....I think not
Well "bcwoman" Surly You Have a Suggestion You Certinly Do Have Opinions! Please Share some More....
Personally I think One would be hard pressed to find a Better Example of a Honest good natured and Decent Public Servant!
Should one ask-has this man made a difference ? Who would make a better replacement ? In a real @$itstorm Would you be Glad to see this man coming to your aid or would you feel better off Without his presence?? Does this officer have a record of donating Any of his time to community based volenteer activities?
I Think if you can answer yes to one or Several of these questions and can Not Suggest a Better Candidate maby have a positive word for someone like this and be Part Of The Solution!!
There now i shared too. Thank You.
Doug Young

Roanoke, VA

#55 Mar 9, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
bcwman, You have yet to prove your statements! Why do you stoop to the level of name calling, when all I have asked is for you to show proof of the usage of 4X4's by Bluff City police, how they answered all of their own calls, and the actual cost of the new cruisers?
Also, you claim that if the Bluff City police department was corrupt they would be under investigation by the TBI:Matter of fact they have been under investigation and are still being monitored. Let me jolt your feable memory: Stolen internet service, harassment of "female" service station clerks in Piney Flats..Do I need to continue???
Now show us citizens your proof!!
Does it Still Count if an Investigation Yeilds NO Proof??
i once heard it said that one may be charged with Anything
But if Convicted of Nothing wouldnt one Still be Innocent?
Doug Young

Roanoke, VA

#56 Mar 9, 2012
WINNIE wrote:
i think you are RIGHT I WILL VOTE FOR JOHN ROBERTS FOR CHIEF!!!! BEST IDEA I HAVE HEARD IN A LONG TIME!!!
Finally-A positive Statement
THANK YOU!
Joe Baxton

Pensacola, FL

#57 Jun 20, 2013
I was there for 6 weeks last summer.Don't ever go to this town unless you are into crooked cops,the KKK influence,or moonshine.
Concerned citizen in JC

Jonesborough, TN

#58 Oct 24, 2016
Joe Baxton wrote:
I was there for 6 weeks last summer.Don't ever go to this town unless you are into crooked cops,the KKK influence,or moonshine.
Would love to hear more about the crooked cops and KKK influence. Do tell.
charitydugood

Cookeville, TN

#59 Oct 29, 2016
Maybe y'all might want to attend this meeting today at ETSU about Bluff City:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bluff-city-tn...
Walt Longmire

Johnson City, TN

#60 Nov 14, 2016
Take your speed cameras and stick them where the sun doesn't shine.
Awful

Abingdon, VA

#61 Nov 19, 2016
Bluff City all over the internet for places to avoid due to speed enforcement. A over budgeted government with too much time on there hands . Who wants to do business there with dreaconain & over zealous police dept .
Maci

United States

#62 Nov 22, 2016
bcwman wrote:
<quoted text>

p.s. How long have you lived in bluff city?? You don't remember the 4X4 explorer that potter used to drive??? They still have that.
Bluff City Police Dept needs to be done away with let Sullivan county take over nothing has changed almost as bad as it was when Nelson was there,,,there are certain people they pick on and then 2 of them when off duty discuss what they have done and who they harassed so better hope no one calls on you three times cause if so it on,, wish someone would sue their asses them maybe they will wake up,, rent a cop,,,,dome of the are so rude and think they are all that little do they KNOW!!!!!
Maci

Bluff City, TN

#63 Dec 15, 2016
bcwman wrote:
<quoted text>

p.s. How long have you lived in bluff city?? You don't remember the 4X4 explorer that potter used to drive??? They still have that.
I think we the people who live in this god forsaken town need to shut Bluff City Police station DOWN!!!! I thought that when Gregg Depew took over things would change I had thought he would make a difference,, cause he was fair to everyone,,,boy was I wrong he is almost as bad as Nelson,,, Sullivan county needs to take over get rid of that SHIT at town hall,,they are need to be fired,,,,and of we had to keep it open hire new people that are nice and know what they are doing!!!!
Hail Fire

Abingdon, VA

#64 Dec 15, 2016
Maci wrote:
<quoted text>

I think we the people who live in this god forsaken town need to shut Bluff City Police station DOWN!!!! I thought that when Gregg Depew took over things would change I had thought he would make a difference,, cause he was fair to everyone,,,boy was I wrong he is almost as bad as Nelson,,, Sullivan county needs to take over get rid of that SHIT at town hall,,they are need to be fired,,,,and of we had to keep it open hire new people that are nice and know what they are doing!!!!
Sullivan county aint any better they fill up there jail with minor traffic infractions to get more money for expensive grants to say they fight crime while your house gets robbed .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluff City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Claude Robinson 1 hr POS 34
Michelle Combs POS snitch liar for POS law enfo... 3 hr Rick mc 1
Mark Hartley is a POS informant for POS Carter ... 4 hr Rick mc 1
Lillian Poff Erwin POS snitch liar for POS law... 4 hr Steve 2
Jolleen Ward is a pd informant POS for Carter C... 4 hr Steve 4
Janet Alexander POS snitch liar 4 hr Terry 7
Review: Chuck Rich Properties (Sep '08) 6 hr been there done that 24

Bluff City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance