First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Downtrodden

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Aug 25, 2012
We have been purposely divided. If the middle class in America were united, if even on just a few issues, America wouldn't be perfect, but OUR ECONOMY WOULD BE REPAIRED ALMOST OVERNIGHT. Why do you think that the POWERS THAT BE won't let that happen?

Leaving abortion and healthcare and ALL THE OTHER ISSUES ASIDE, if we could just be in league together over one single issue, we could take control of the US ECONOMY and even affect the world economy.

All we have to do is agree that WE WILL NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF OUR "BUYERS LEAGUE" approval. WE CANNOT EXPECT TO SURVIVE IF WE DON'T STOP BUYING IMPORTS.

THE GREED AT THE TOP ARE COUNTING ON OUR OWN GREED AND DISLOYALTY AT THE BOTTOM, TO RIP US APART FROM OUR MONEY.

It started with Japaneese cars and today it's the IPad. The iPad that you paid $800 for today and that I'm writing from right now was assembled in China. They are literally KILLING the workers that build them (look it up). They pay them the equivalent of a dollar per day and they work them 15 hours EVERY SINGLE DAY. MANY OF THEM ARE JUMPING TO THEIR DEATHS. THE LABOR FOR YOUR IPAD IS ABOUT $12.....

As a buyers league we could make HUGE demands on APPLE. HUGE. We could force them to implement FAIR HUMANITARIAN treatment of other human beings, etc..... You get the point !!,

But there is a VERY REAL ENTITY OUT THERE THAT HAS US DIVIDED and they use all the other issues to keep us off keel
Constipution

Johnson City, TN

#2 Aug 29, 2012
Downtrodden wrote:
We have been purposely divided. If the middle class in America were united, if even on just a few issues, America wouldn't be perfect, but OUR ECONOMY WOULD BE REPAIRED ALMOST OVERNIGHT. Why do you think that the POWERS THAT BE won't let that happen?
Leaving abortion and healthcare and ALL THE OTHER ISSUES ASIDE, if we could just be in league together over one single issue, we could take control of the US ECONOMY and even affect the world economy.
All we have to do is agree that WE WILL NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF OUR "BUYERS LEAGUE" approval. WE CANNOT EXPECT TO SURVIVE IF WE DON'T STOP BUYING IMPORTS.
THE GREED AT THE TOP ARE COUNTING ON OUR OWN GREED AND DISLOYALTY AT THE BOTTOM, TO RIP US APART FROM OUR MONEY.
It started with Japaneese cars and today it's the IPad. The iPad that you paid $800 for today and that I'm writing from right now was assembled in China. They are literally KILLING the workers that build them (look it up). They pay them the equivalent of a dollar per day and they work them 15 hours EVERY SINGLE DAY. MANY OF THEM ARE JUMPING TO THEIR DEATHS. THE LABOR FOR YOUR IPAD IS ABOUT $12.....
As a buyers league we could make HUGE demands on APPLE. HUGE. We could force them to implement FAIR HUMANITARIAN treatment of other human beings, etc..... You get the point !!,
But there is a VERY REAL ENTITY OUT THERE THAT HAS US DIVIDED and they use all the other issues to keep us off keel
Wouldn't it be wonderful if companies were required to post a notice on their goods proclaiming "made in Pakistan (etc) by an American based company?" And wouldn't it be great if the import laws laid heavy taxation on same? Just a pipe dream, but wouldn't it be helpful? I agree, the topics of social disorder are no more than a smoke screen to mislead us all. The powers that be love to keep us confused........that way they can take the heat off themselves and focus us on bullshit!
voice n wilderness

Tarboro, NC

#4 Aug 29, 2012
voice n wilderness wrote:
David And Charles Koch The Koch brothers who they are and were they spend their money And I don't mean the big amounts of Money poured into tea party-like groups such as one David Koch helped to found: Americans for Prosperity Foundation, which has 25 states’ chapters reporting about how they have organised to push Obama administration policies back. Koch brothers David and Charles… along with what some call their outpouring of money so much of which is ‘heavily weighted giving’ to protect their own business interests: oil, lumber, formaldehyde, This is who your tea party is tied in with, Does Enron Ring a bell, and Oil Price energy price Manipulation, Koch Brothers are Republican tribe. Conservative clan and make comments on how they control the republican party with the help of what the Real Republicans call the knuckle Dragger's meaning the Tea Party members.
Were the real money is being Dispersed!!
they outspent Exxon Mobil from 2005-2008, giving huge amounts of money to organisations fighting climate change legislation, for instance. They’ve funded a spider network of many foundations, think tanks,(Charles is one of the founders of Cato Institute) and political front groups that continue to target many Obama Administration policies: health-care reform, EPA rulings, immigration, economic-stimulus, Federal finance legislation.This funding via billions of dollars over time, is noted in an August 2010 essay in The New Yorker magazine:“in political circles, their ideological network is known as the Kochtopus”. The family name is actually pronounced “coke” A study released in 2010 by the University of Massachusetts at Amherst’s Political Economy Research Institute named Koch Industries one of the top ten air polluters in the United States. Charles Lewis, founder of the Centre for Public Integrity, said,“The Koch are on a whole different level. There’s no one else who has spent this much money. The sheer dimension of it is what sets them apart. They have a pattern of lawbreaking, political manipulation, and obfuscation. They are the Standard Oil of our times.” A lot of good meaning individuals are being fooled by this so called grass roots organisation Called the Tea Party,
Lets see if they remove this post again?
Uh-Oh

United States

#5 Aug 29, 2012
voice n wilderness wrote:
<quoted text> Lets see if they remove this post again?
Wow, thanks for pointing out what fine upstanding Americans they are! Giving money to fight Obamacare which is the worst thing that ever could happen to America! Fighting the EPA rulings which has devastated the coal industry in SW VA. Giving money to stop illegal immigration and stopping aliens from illegally coming across the border and taking what few jobs we have under the clown in the White House.

Sound like Americans to me!!!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
simple truth

Sevierville, TN

#6 Aug 29, 2012
^^ Agreed! Patriots they are! Fighting the good fight!
voice n wilderness

Tarboro, NC

#7 Aug 29, 2012
Uh-Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, thanks for pointing out what fine upstanding Americans they are! Giving money to fight Obamacare which is the worst thing that ever could happen to America! Fighting the EPA rulings which has devastated the coal industry in SW VA. Giving money to stop illegal immigration and stopping aliens from illegally coming across the border and taking what few jobs we have under the clown in the White House.
Sound like Americans to me!!!
So what you are saying, It's okay to fix elections, Raise oil prices falsely, pay workers minimum wage, Use their influence and money to destroy our country and freedom, let corporations run this country, Take away the right to vote for a lot of individuates, Do you plan on getting to your knees when you see them, Are they your royalty, Other words you do not care that they are corrupt, as long as they are doing what you like, I fear chump independents feel differently, We control who goes to the White house not you, We are talking to folks with ethics not corrupt people like you. Showed your unethical Corrupt side, I hope the hell you don't hold a political office or running for one you are a corrupt individual.
Bert Cummings

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Aug 29, 2012
Constipution wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't it be wonderful if companies were required to post a notice on their goods proclaiming "made in Pakistan (etc) by an American based company?" And wouldn't it be great if the import laws laid heavy taxation on same? Just a pipe dream, but wouldn't it be helpful? I agree, the topics of social disorder are no more than a smoke screen to mislead us all. The powers that be love to keep us confused........that way they can take the heat off themselves and focus us on bullshit!
You called it. Everyday I hear somebody bitching about people getting food stamps, while corporations and the wealthy are pumping MILLION$ into trying to seize the white house. They holler gay marraige, while the GDAMNED US CHAMBER of Commerce is betraying us in every single solitary way that they can. They use the BS issues to confuse "Claude" and stupid assed church people. The republocans made abortion legal and they use it as their number one vote getting tool. If we just took abortion away from them they'd lose 2/3 of every friggin election.
voice n wilderness

Tarboro, NC

#9 Aug 29, 2012
David And Charles Koch The Koch brothers who they are and were they spend their money And I don't mean the big amounts of Money poured into tea party-like groups such as one David Koch helped to found: Americans for Prosperity Foundation, which has 25 states’ chapters reporting about how they have organised to push Obama administration policies back. Koch brothers David and Charles… along with what some call their outpouring of money so much of which is ‘heavily weighted giving’ to protect their own business interests: oil, lumber, formaldehyde, This is who your tea party is tied in with, Does Enron Ring a bell, and Oil Price energy price Manipulation, Koch Brothers are Republican tribe. Conservative clan and make comments on how they control the republican party with the help of what the Real Republicans call the knuckle Dragger's meaning the Tea Party members.
Were the real money is being Dispersed!!
they outspent Exxon Mobil from 2005-2008, giving huge amounts of money to organisations fighting climate change legislation, for instance. They’ve funded a spider network of many foundations, think tanks,(Charles is one of the founders of Cato Institute) and political front groups that continue to target many Obama Administration policies: health-care reform, EPA rulings, immigration, economic-stimulus, Federal finance legislation.This funding via billions of dollars over time, is noted in an August 2010 essay in The New Yorker magazine:“in political circles, their ideological network is known as the Kochtopus”. The family name is actually pronounced “coke” A study released in 2010 by the University of Massachusetts at Amherst’s Political Economy Research Institute named Koch Industries one of the top ten air polluters in the United States. Charles Lewis, founder of the Centre for Public Integrity, said,“The Koch are on a whole different level. There’s no one else who has spent this much money. The sheer dimension of it is what sets them apart. They have a pattern of lawbreaking, political manipulation, and obfuscation. They are the Standard Oil of our times.” A lot of good meaning individuals are being fooled by this so called grass roots organisation Called the Tea Party,

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
voice n wilderness

Tarboro, NC

#10 Aug 29, 2012
The corruption In the republican party and the Tea Party goes deep even on topics, The post we keep posting on the Koch brothers keep being removed we will keep posting that info, They do not want the American people to know the truth or the level of their deception and corruption, Every thing that has been posted is backed up with info you can find by the different sources, Like the The New Yorker magazine:“the University of Massachusetts at Amherst’s Political Economy Research Institute,Charles Lewis, founder of the Centre for Public Integrity,

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
voice n wilderness

Tarboro, NC

#11 Aug 29, 2012
HERE IS A LITTLE TID BIT THAT JUST CAME OVER THE WIRE Two people were ejected from the Republican National Convention when they threw nuts at a black CNN camera woman and said "this is how we feed animals," the network said Wednesday.
Uh-Oh

United States

#12 Aug 30, 2012
voice n wilderness wrote:
<quoted text> So what you are saying, It's okay to fix elections, Raise oil prices falsely, pay workers minimum wage, Use their influence and money to destroy our country and freedom, let corporations run this country, Take away the right to vote for a lot of individuates, Do you plan on getting to your knees when you see them, Are they your royalty, Other words you do not care that they are corrupt, as long as they are doing what you like, I fear chump independents feel differently, We control who goes to the White house not you, We are talking to folks with ethics not corrupt people like you. Showed your unethical Corrupt side, I hope the hell you don't hold a political office or running for one you are a corrupt individual.
I guess when you refer to fixing elections it means giving money to the party of your choice? Sorta like the UAW gave 4mm to the big earred clown in the white house. As to paying workers minimum wage I say if they can get a better job then get it.Nobody's holding a gun on you to stay! That's what wrong with you democrats you want handouts from successful people.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hold on There

Jonesborough, TN

#13 Aug 30, 2012
Uh-Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess when you refer to fixing elections it means giving money to the party of your choice? Sorta like the UAW gave 4mm to the big earred clown in the white house. As to paying workers minimum wage I say if they can get a better job then get it.Nobody's holding a gun on you to stay! That's what wrong with you democrats you want handouts from successful people.
Typical of a GDamned wombat from Tenneseee. FU and your family. Until we wreck the corporations and I mean wreck them and run our asses out of America, we won't have peace. I suggest we trade Mexicans for tea party assholes. I think I'd punch Paul Ryan before I even know that the queer was a republican .... I wonder what you KOCHSUCKERS think that you have to gain when the country is handed completely. Over to corporations that have proven to be 1000% disloyal to its employees and America. Raise minimum wage and put limits on what upper management can take home. Let them eat cake
Uh-Oh

United States

#14 Aug 31, 2012
Hold on There wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of a GDamned wombat from Tenneseee. FU and your family. Until we wreck the corporations and I mean wreck them and run our asses out of America, we won't have peace. I suggest we trade Mexicans for tea party assholes. I think I'd punch Paul Ryan before I even know that the queer was a republican .... I wonder what you KOCHSUCKERS think that you have to gain when the country is handed completely. Over to corporations that have proven to be 1000% disloyal to its employees and America. Raise minimum wage and put limits on what upper management can take home. Let them eat cake
You mean run off the corporations who furnish jobs? I guess democrats don't worry about jobs they are more concerned with their welfare checks!!!
red neck

Tarboro, NC

#15 Aug 31, 2012
what you see is the beginning of class warfare not welfare, Remember watts, Detroit, philia, In the sixties, How soon we forget, People were burning down their neighbourhoods, Because no jobs, their families were hungry, President Johnson came up with his war on poverty, Put A little cash in their pocket, put a little food on the table, That cooled down the riots, Now when it happens it will be the poor in general not just poor Blacks, Johnson did this because the rich were scared to death, the blacks were burning down were they lived, how long would it be before they would be burning down the rich homes, They learned a lesson from Tammany hall in new York in the 1860,s they had to bring in troops, The rich were brutishly drug from their homes and beaten to death, That is what happens in any country, we see this every day now, riots all around the world were governments oppress the poor in support of the elite. The so called slums are really: from military point of view containment areas, But this time it will be in suburban areas as well. For every action there is a reaction and some time that action is with violence!!!!
Po boy

Ashland City, TN

#16 Sep 13, 2012
Red Neck,
You summed it up pretty good. Until we get everyone to come together and vote out/ demand recall votes to get all of the crooks in Congress and the Senate out it will never change. A country cannot continue to exist without jobs. Without jobs there can be no food on the table and no roofs over our heads. If you have a family going hungry and know a group of wealthy people have plenty of food and not doing without, what would you like most people do? I hope and pray t never comes to that but we right now are already on that slippery slope.
Sad thing is only about 25% of the people who could vote actually do vote and this is what the politicians count on to stay in office and set their own salaries, perks etc. They can even have private information on companies and what they are going to do or get contracts then buy stock and make millions. If we did this we would go to jail for insider trading, for them it is legal? Why ?because they make the laws and rules and it will always be in their favor.
The Truth

Marion, VA

#17 Sep 14, 2012
Ain't it funny how all these events you are talking about - increased poverty, increased unemployment, civic unrest, etc - are all occurring under Obama's presidency. It wouldn't have anything to do with his inability to come up with an economic policy that would be beneficial to this country, now would it? How many failures are you going to allow the man before you finally come to the conclusion that he is inept and he has surrounded himself with people who are inept?

In every work force I have ever been associated with, the people who were unsuccessful were told what their deficiencies were, given a set amount of time to correct those deficiencies, and then let go if they were unable to do so. Why should Obama be any different? He promised in 2008 that he could fix the economy in three years and, if not, he didn't deserve a second term. Well, it's high time to hold him to his word.
Joes friend

Jonesborough, TN

#18 Sep 14, 2012
Constipution wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't it be wonderful if companies were required to post a notice on their goods proclaiming "made in Pakistan (etc) by an American based company?" And wouldn't it be great if the import laws laid heavy taxation on same? Just a pipe dream, but wouldn't it be helpful? I agree, the topics of social disorder are no more than a smoke screen to mislead us all. The powers that be love to keep us confused........that way they can take the heat off themselves and focus us on bullshit!
Amen. Every word. Clear as day. When will we stop it?
Joes friend

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Sep 14, 2012
Uh-Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean run off the corporations who furnish jobs? I guess democrats don't worry about jobs they are more concerned with their welfare checks!!!
Is that all you blooming idiots can say is welfare checks.??? Are you really that GD stupid.???. He rich people have all the GD money you idiot, not the poor people. Where did you get our barons? Walmart.
Joes friend

Jonesborough, TN

#20 Sep 14, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Ain't it funny how all these events you are talking about - increased poverty, increased unemployment, civic unrest, etc - are all occurring under Obama's presidency. It wouldn't have anything to do with his inability to come up with an economic policy that would be beneficial to this country, now would it? How many failures are you going to allow the man before you finally come to the conclusion that he is inept and he has surrounded himself with people who are inept?
In every work force I have ever been associated with, the people who were unsuccessful were told what their deficiencies were, given a set amount of time to correct those deficiencies, and then let go if they were unable to do so. Why should Obama be any different? He promised in 2008 that he could fix the economy in three years and, if not, he didn't deserve a second term. Well, it's high time to hold him to his word.
His failure to come up with economic policies to help the country? Try the jobs bill? Smashed by the republican , do nothing, do nothing, worthless, congress. Hiw can a president save an economy when Fox News and congress thwarts everything he says and does. Even if they said it themselves yesterday...a republocan is a worthless traitor to America. I prefer a terrorist over a republican.

Obama in November, just. Piss me off. Punks!
The Truth

Marion, VA

#21 Sep 14, 2012
Joes friend wrote:
<quoted text>
His failure to come up with economic policies to help the country? Try the jobs bill? Smashed by the republican , do nothing, do nothing, worthless, congress. Hiw can a president save an economy when Fox News and congress thwarts everything he says and does. Even if they said it themselves yesterday...a republocan is a worthless traitor to America. I prefer a terrorist over a republican.
Obama in November, just. Piss me off. Punks!
Why weren't you libs asking those same questions during Bush's last two years in office when the Dem-controlled Congress blocked everything he tried? It's just good politics when Dems are the thwarters, but the Repubs are traitors, huh? You can't even see the hypocrisy, can you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluff City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"carter county republicans?" (Jun '11) 3 hr Long_hair_dont_care 15
To the drivers in CC (Feb '09) 3 hr Long_hair_dont_care 67
Fake Muslim Democrat at DNC 5 hr no TY Towel head 191
Best vet in Elizabethton? (Jul '14) 6 hr EVC1 28
Beggar epidemic 7 hr Watch who u gathe... 11
Tax And Spend David Tomita 8 hr Taxpayers 38
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 8 hr STFU 3,980

Bluff City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bluff City Mortgages