Fate of Bluff City man who shot his w...

Fate of Bluff City man who shot his wife, himself, rests in hands of jury

There are 57 comments on the Http story from Jun 9, 2010, titled Fate of Bluff City man who shot his wife, himself, rests in hands of jury. In it, Http reports that:

The fate of a Bluff City man who shot his wife in October 2008 before turning the weapon on himself now rests in the hands of a 12-member jury that will determine whether he should spend the rest of his life in jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Http.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BMH

United States

#44 Oct 16, 2011
BFB wrote:
Maybe I am, and maybe I am not. Guess you will never know.
Besides, you are the one that keeps the pot stirred, so I think you are the one with the "ruffled feathers," DIANE!
BFB, You are about as intelligent as the rest of the family, that is not saying much for you. lol Have a great day!
BFB

Blountville, TN

#45 Oct 17, 2011
Find something else to insult besides intelligence.

I know who you are.

Now, who am I, intelligent oracle of wisdom?
Smoogers Mom

Johnson City, TN

#46 Oct 19, 2011
Smooger wrote:
ouchie....(drags fat ass to carwash to shower before date with hobo)
A car wash can't even get the hobo funk off you, Teresa!
BMH

United States

#47 Nov 10, 2011
BFB wrote:
Find something else to insult besides intelligence.
I know who you are.
Now, who am I, intelligent oracle of wisdom?
This intelligent oracle of wisdom don't give a hoot to who you are. I don't care, got it? Keep stiring the pot, this is the only life you have. You have been on here from the begining keeping things stirred, so keep it up. What do you want that you have not received? What kind of satisfaction are you striving for? Your comments do not make any sense so your intelligence gets insulted. Don't you wish you really knew who I was, you would be shocked. I will let you continue thinking I am Diane for now. lol Have a great day.
White knight

Brentwood, TN

#48 Nov 11, 2011
BMH Bad mouthed ho
BMH

United States

#49 Nov 11, 2011
White knight wrote:
BMH Bad mouthed ho
Oh Baby I am your ho and you know it. I love my White knight in shining armour and you love me.
BFB

Bristol, TN

#50 Nov 16, 2011
Goodness! It took you almost a month to compose a few sentences insulting my intelligence yet again.

Would you like to know why I come back on here? I post on here, because it makes you mad. Plus, I get a real kick out of watching you try to insult someone that clearly has something you do not: education and erudition.

Continue to amuse me, BMH. I enjoy it.
BMH

United States

#51 Nov 16, 2011
BFB wrote:
Goodness! It took you almost a month to compose a few sentences insulting my intelligence yet again.
Would you like to know why I come back on here? I post on here, because it makes you mad. Plus, I get a real kick out of watching you try to insult someone that clearly has something you do not: education and erudition.
Continue to amuse me, BMH. I enjoy it.
So, this is a game for you? How sad you don't have a life. If you have all of that education, why aren't you using it? I think you are one miserable and lonely person. You are miserable and you want everyone around you to be miserable, you are pathetic. Why do you get a kick from being so pugnacious?
This forum started because of one person loosing their life and another shooting his face off and spending time in prison. How did it ever get between you and I insulting one another? Could it be we both want to get the last word in?
No, you don't make me mad anymore, maybe at one time you did, but it doesn't bother me anymore. I laugh when I read your comments because you try so hard to insult me in anyway you can. I know the truth about things and nothing can change any of that. You have been on here for a long time stating your opinions, which we all have. You have been malicious and insensitive to the families. You have shown you are morally repugnant. That is all I am saying to you, that is the final word.
BFB

Bristol, TN

#52 Nov 18, 2011
My final word to you BMH, is I am glad you found a Thesaurus. You are using some mighty big words there. How long did it take you to look them up?

I guess you feel inadequate because you barely have a high school education.

I have been on here, because I know the truth too. Your view of the truth is bias and one-sided. You try to make a saint out of someone, who was nothing more than a dime whore. Furthermore, her family had disowned her, and then after she died, you all became such a loving family. Bitch, please. I know the truth about your little "happy" family, and it makes me sick. All of you are just a bunch of money grubbing idiots.

Have a nice life, doing your drugs, running around on your spouses and what not. After all, children DO learn from THEIR parents.
hey there bfb

Brentwood, TN

#53 Nov 18, 2011
Get back in yor trailer and turn the gas on high put out the pilot and keep some your meth. You dont know shit about anything except for pimping out your kids for dope or some other cheap high.
BobbiHacket

Johnson City, TN

#54 Dec 7, 2011
Sounds like you are jealous of the family. We all know what the BFB stands for. You are the BIG F--king Bitch.
BMH

United States

#55 Dec 16, 2011
BFB wrote:
My final word to you BMH, is I am glad you found a Thesaurus. You are using some mighty big words there. How long did it take you to look them up?
I guess you feel inadequate because you barely have a high school education.
I have been on here, because I know the truth too. Your view of the truth is bias and one-sided. You try to make a saint out of someone, who was nothing more than a dime whore. Furthermore, her family had disowned her, and then after she died, you all became such a loving family. Bitch, please. I know the truth about your little "happy" family, and it makes me sick. All of you are just a bunch of money grubbing idiots.
Have a nice life, doing your drugs, running around on your spouses and what not. After all, children DO learn from THEIR parents.
I Withdraw My Final Word (as you knew I would when you got so nasty)

I need to stir the Pot some more, I will be so glad when the pot doesn't need stirring anymore, my arm is getting tired.

If you know the truth, the truth is not in your statement above, you know nothing, but would love to know the real truth. Anyone can make up lies, as you have.
I don’t know of anyone who said she was a saint, where is your proof?
You say she was nothing more than a dime whore, where is your proof?
You say her family disowned her, where is your proof?
What is the truth about the happy little family you seem to know so much about?
The family is a bunch of money grubbing idiots, where is your proof?
The family is doing drugs? Where is your proof?
The family runs around on their spouse and what not? Where is your proof?(and what not) what does this mean oh educated one?
Children DO learn from THEIR parents, Maybe you know this better than anyone, after all you did have parents, did they teach you to act this way?

You really need to have facts instead of making wild allegations.

I have never known any saints, have you?

John 8: 1-11 The scribes and Pharisees had caught a woman in the act of adultery. They wanted to stone her to death, but Jesus told them,“He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.” One by one each man dropped his stone and walked away.
You are acting like the Scribes and Pharisees in the Bible. Are you saying you are perfect without sin? If so, you are a liar and the truth is not in you. For All have sinned and come short to the glory of God. This means you as well as the rest of the world.

For all of your other lies and accusations always remember this, "Do not judge, or you too will be judged." Those are not my words, they are God’s.

CONTINUED
BMH

United States

#56 Dec 16, 2011
Food For Thought

This is some good reading I got off of the internet; did you study this in college?
I don’t think so, or you would be more careful with your words, unless you belong to Satan.

WHO IS SATAN?
II Corinthians 2:11 says "Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices."
The name "Satan" comes from a Hebrew word signifying an adversary, an enemy, and an accuser. In God's Word, we discover that Satan is God's enemy and is against all for which God stands. He is the archenemy of good.
Satan is still ruling in the earth today, not only over the evil spirits, but also over evil men and evil women who choose the same path of rebellion against God. He is the dark prince of this world. We can see a glimpse of his evil wisdom, strength, glitter, and his inevitable end by reading the Bible. We must remember that he has only limited power, but nevertheless he does have power, and those who do not know him and his devices inevitably become his victims.
Here are a few names Satan is called:
Father of lies
“You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.” John 8:44
Accuser, Adversary, Angel of light, Angel of the bottomless pit,
Antichrist, Beast, Deceiver, Devil, Enemy, Evil, lawless one, Liar. These are only a few names for Satan the Accuser. Do some research to seek the others if you wish.

I have learned in life what people accuse someone else of; they are guilty of it themselves. They take the attention off of themselves and project it onto someone else. When a man cheats on his wife or girlfriend, he will accuse the woman of doing it because it takes the attention off of him, but they all get found out in the end.
BEWARE ACCUSER, THOU MOST INTELLIGENT ONE

Last But Not Least, All wisdom comes from God; we don’t get wisdom from a Bachelor, Masters, or Doctrine degree. You can have a degree and not know anything, as most college graduates.“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge” Pro. 1:7 I do fear the Lord, but I also love him as he loved me that he gave his life for me so that if I accepted him as my personal Savior, He would forgive me of my sins, that is past, present and future sins. I Am forgiven, Angela was God's child, she was forgiven; now you need to find forgiveness.

Think about this, maybe you will have a change of heart, I pray you do for your sake.
im just sayin

Kingsport, TN

#58 Jan 6, 2012
This is kinda off-topic, but, I do have a question.. someone stated a few posts back that Angela was their only daughter... ummm... wasnt there a younger daughter that had a disability? Did she pass away too? And... Im not stirring anything as I think randy is a piece of crap and a coward and had no right to kill angela, but.. neither family is ready for sainthood... this tryin to figure out who's who, name-calling, accusing each other of crap is all pointless and immature and childish. A woman lost her life, period. The murderer should spend the rest of his life in jail because of it, period. Social status, drug use, sexual encounters (or lack thereof), none of that matters cause in the end, Angela is still gone and randy still has to face himself everyday in the mirror. Grow up people and stop acting like back-creek white trash! No wonder the rest of the world thinks we are uneducated and stupid.. look at the postings on here!

Answering

Kingsport, TN

#59 Jan 9, 2012
Yes, her name was Pamela. I don't know when she died but heard she did.
Leave these people alone

Brentwood, TN

#60 Jan 10, 2012
They suffered enough now that Randy is in jail getting his behind pounded every day its justice enough, plus look at him dont think his pretty mouth is getting him any future women to hurt. I the boys love him in there with no teeth an all. He deserves a good raping every day he earned it
UPDATE

Johnson City, TN

#61 Sep 16, 2013
Have you seen this S.O.B. after getting out of prison? He tries to disguise himself by wearing a cap pulled down over his eyes and has a long grey beard. Ugly S.O.B. if you ask me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluff City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Adult Bar Johnson City (Jul '16) 3 hr Oldstripper 31
White Lives Matter 3 hr laffingravy 14
Anyone know Scott Rasnick?? (Dec '14) 4 hr Ruserious 16
Prostitutes in Johnson City (Jul '12) 4 hr Gotti4 68
Mayor Eldridge's Behavior 4 hr concernedcitizen 5
zoning and code enforcement will not do their job (Apr '11) 5 hr Tax Payer 84
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 6 hr Coaches 5,057

Bluff City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bluff City Mortgages