Christy Lowe

Monticello, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2006

I am looking for Nick Allen Snyder whos parents are David and Pat Hemminger. My name is Christy and I am the mother of his first born child Mandy. If anyone knows him or knows how to contact him please e-mail me at jc_27203@yahoo.com It is very impotant that I speak with him or his parents. Thank You for all your help!!
Christy Lowe

Monticello, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2006

I am looking for Nick Allen Snyder whos parents are David and Pat Hemminger. My name is Christy and I am the mother of his first born child Mandy. If anyone knows him or knows how to contact him please e-mail me at jc_27203@yahoo.com It is very impotant that I speak with him or his parents. Thank You for all your help!! He lives in or around Bluff City, TN
Christy Lowe

Monticello, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2006

I really need to find Nick. I know he lives in Buff City TN or Bristol TN or somewhere in that general area. Please contact me if you know him his family or any of his friends. His daughter Mandy despretly needs him. This is urgent so please if anyone can help!!! Thanks
Christy Lowe

Monticello, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2006

Nick Your daughter really needs you
NOT SURE

Spring Lake, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2007

I don`t know if your talking about the same Nick Snyder,but, there was a Nick Snyder in Mountain City Tn who shot himself. I hope its not your Nick. If you need any more info: I reckon you could call the johnson County sheriffs dept. I didn`t know him, but I do know a Nick Snyder shot and killed himself. I believe this Nick was in his late 30`s, but I`m really not sure. Hope this might help, but I do hope its not the Nick your looking for.
a friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

The deadbeat dad you are looking for lives in a trailer park at the end of Anderson Street in Bristol, Tenessee.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bluff City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bluff City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••