Puppy murdered and witnessed by child
idk

Jonesborough, TN

#70 Jan 31, 2013
I'm sorry. I was going by the symbols someone put on post.
Poor puppy

White Pine, TN

#71 Jan 31, 2013
It's ok. Just didn't want you to think I was arguing with you. I just can't wrap my mind around how is only defense is saying its a accident he shot the wrong dog! That's crazy. Like its ok to shoot any dog? No. He proves himself to be a cruel individual with that statement. I hope they do upgrade to a felony like they say. He will never own another handgun legally
just saying

Bristol, TN

#72 Feb 1, 2013
Murder is the unlawful killing, with malice aforethought, of another person.
It was a dog so there for not murder!
Kalamazoo

White Pine, TN

#73 Feb 1, 2013
I notice Ms garland stopped her comments. Funny huh
Wow lol

White Pine, TN

#74 Feb 1, 2013
The guy that owned the puppy is my buddy has been for years. The guy that shot it is trash and crazy. I've witnessed a lot out of him. His wife isn't any better. The guy that owned the puppy forwarded me emails he found on his wife's email from the killers wife with pictures of men she was going to meet. Wonder how trigger happy would feel about seeing those. So yes I agree with the other poster. After stealing her eBay account and email an Facebook and you knowing you already sent those emails with those pics you should be apologizing on your knees C.G. instead of making rude comments and taking up for your crazy husband
Wow lol

White Pine, TN

#75 Feb 1, 2013
All the posts from Bristol are The shooters wife. Same IP address that hacked Mrs Jones accounts. 67.223.1.187
Funny

Thomasville, NC

#76 Feb 1, 2013
I am most sure that most of the comments come from nothing more then Carter Counties Finest Trash. This is some funny crap. Sounds like some people need to grow up. Stupid stupid stupid!!!!!!
wow

United States

#77 Feb 1, 2013
Funny wrote:
I am most sure that most of the comments come from nothing more then Carter Counties Finest Trash. This is some funny crap. Sounds like some people need to grow up. Stupid stupid stupid!!!!!!
I agree that there is a lot of "trash" around here but I also think that the shooter needs to be held accoutable for what he did. It was a heartless act and cruel animal abuse that should be punished! I know it wasn't a human being, but it was someone's beloved pet that is irreplaceable, not just a homeless stray causing trouble or something. How can anyone justify thinking that what he did was ok and life should just go on as if nothing happened????
Omg

White Pine, TN

#78 Feb 1, 2013
Seems to me that most posts came from people who love animals and simply seek justice for an innocent puppy who never had the chance to grow up and for children who have lost a friend. The comments made by Mrs Garland do seen of an ignorant nature however.
wow

United States

#79 Feb 1, 2013
Omg wrote:
Seems to me that most posts came from people who love animals and simply seek justice for an innocent puppy who never had the chance to grow up and for children who have lost a friend. The comments made by Mrs Garland do seen of an ignorant nature however.
Exactly, I don't know anyone involved but I do love animals and I think this man needs to pay for the cruel thing he did!!
Funny

Thomasville, NC

#80 Feb 1, 2013
Omg wrote:
If that is true why didn't no one say anything about the cop that shot the pit bull that was not attacking and at ITS home in carter county. As I recall his name was Brad Hamm. Maybe you should add him to list. Or maybe you are just trying to make something of nothing. Every heard "Drama Queen"
Omg

United States

#81 Feb 1, 2013
Brad was on duty and he said it was aggressive
Lol

White Pine, TN

#82 Feb 2, 2013
Funny she hasn't made any more comments after that huh?
Concerned

White Pine, TN

#83 Feb 2, 2013
Well all I know is mr garland and his family better stop calling my son. We are related to the owners and my son is receiving threatening calls from the Garland stating that the owner is quote, going down. Be careful making threats sir I believe you and your wife especially are the ones in trouble.
Guess what I know

Tucker, GA

#84 Feb 2, 2013
Hey dog killer ask your ol lady about Jason Eggers and going to his house up the creek with him when you went out of town. She told my moms all about it. Moms use to like her but can't stand listening to her whine about u hitting and sht no more. That's some ghetto fo sure. Lmao. I seen on here some dude says ol girl u shot her dog up has email from your ol lady her husband seen you should ask for a forward lmao or u too embarrasses you got played
busted

United States

#85 Feb 2, 2013
She lies all the time! I wouldn't believe a word either one of them said. She cheats on him all the time. Can we say ho?? And he's no better towards her. If you ask me they are made for each other and should both be locked up over this cruel act!
Justice for Loki

Knoxville, TN

#86 Feb 2, 2013
Dumbfounded wrote:
It was cruel, especially to do it in front of a child. It's probably not something I would do either. But it's an animal, not a human being.
no dummy but its a living creature!!
Justice for Loki

Knoxville, TN

#87 Feb 2, 2013
take a look wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not done in front of the child! That is just yet another lie!
The child was looking out the window. I'm sure the questioned the young child.
Justice for Loki

Knoxville, TN

#88 Feb 2, 2013
take a look wrote:
<quoted text>
It was on his property. Don't you think it was neglect on the owners behalf to let it to pee without a leash when someone is shooting in their backyard, knowing that the dog would run off.
No neglect. The women and child are cousins with the man that shot the dogs wife. The man that shot the dog has one dog chained up and another that is let out to pee and goes into the womens yard that dog got shot. She never shot their dog. But the man that shot the dog is a wife beater so put 2 and 2 together and ask is this an "accident"?
Justice for Loki

Knoxville, TN

#89 Feb 2, 2013
Good Grief wrote:
<quoted text>If you love Crystal then why would you not post your real name so that she is sure to know who her "REAL" friends are?
Its in the papers! Its quite clear everyone knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluff City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jiggy Ray's Bike Night 1 hr Entitled People 26
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 2 hr Tanya 1,522
Tax And Spend David Tomita 2 hr Ask 14
Where is Sullivan Central Class of '08? 2 hr Taint 2
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 5 hr Eagles Coach 3,871
speeding 11 hr Darnell 6
Got any Unpaid Court Fees?? Your Driver's lice... (Jun '12) 13 hr saraslucky 108

Bluff City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bluff City Mortgages