New Bluff City Speed Limit

New Bluff City Speed Limit

Posted in the Bluff City Forum

Unknown

Johnson City, TN

#1 Oct 31, 2011
Does anyone out there think it is absolutely ridiculous for Bluff City to change the speed limit to 45mph all the way back to the Shell station on the river just so they can justify the traffic camera in Piney Flats? This is CRAZY!!!!!
ape

Kingsport, TN

#2 Nov 1, 2011
Welcome to the '.......' part of the rear edge of the evolutionary bell curve, there's not even a solid line there. Funny how no one believes in evolution round them there parts. They're proof that it can go backwards, too.
Unknown

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 1, 2011
ape,
you make no sense
Hmmmm

Nashville, TN

#4 Nov 1, 2011
Unknown wrote:
Does anyone out there think it is absolutely ridiculous for Bluff City to change the speed limit to 45mph all the way back to the Shell station on the river just so they can justify the traffic camera in Piney Flats? This is CRAZY!!!!!
Agreed, theyre just money grubbing whores who dont mind inconveniencing everyone else as long as they can make a buck. I was coming from the Hwy 19 intersection towards bristol today and saw the 45mph sign and never saw a sign putting the speed limit back to 55mph. I guess they dont give a shit if we poke all the way to Bristol doing 45. I hope someone sues them over this shit and it takes all of their ticket money to defend the suits.
old timer

Keswick, VA

#5 Nov 1, 2011
what about the streets they made 15mph do they still have horse and buggys what a backward town
Bonnie

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 2, 2011
This new speed limit is a pain in the rear. I cannot believe that Bluff City would stoop to this stupidity. It is all just a money trap, the scameras, recent speed limit changes, and everything else. I would think they would have enough cash coming from the cameras, but I guess not. Greedy bastards!
disgustedwithBCp olitics

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 26, 2011
The entire political scene in Bluff City is a freaking soap opera. It would be a comedy if it were not so sad and pitiful. As for the speed limits, I simply shake my head in disgust. Since the cameras went up I never see a Bluff City cop anywhere but Hardy's or the Shell station by the river. Put their lazy asses back running radar and put the speed limit signs back where they were. Do away with the ridiculous cameras that are nothing but a determent to tourism and local travel.
Oh yeah. While you are at it, elect a city government that can govern instead of engaging in pissing contests and infighting like lowlife nitwits.
Grammar Police

Bristol, TN

#8 Nov 26, 2011
disgustedwithBCpolitics wrote:
The entire political scene in Bluff City is a freaking soap opera. It would be a comedy if it were not so sad and pitiful. As for the speed limits, I simply shake my head in disgust. Since the cameras went up I never see a Bluff City cop anywhere but Hardy's or the Shell station by the river. Put their lazy asses back running radar and put the speed limit signs back where they were. Do away with the ridiculous cameras that are nothing but a determent to tourism and local travel.
Oh yeah. While you are at it, elect a city government that can govern instead of engaging in pissing contests and infighting like lowlife nitwits.
You are the nitwit! It's Hardee's not Hardy's.
Better Way

Bristol, TN

#9 Nov 26, 2011
The best thing that could happen would be for Bluff City to merge with Bristol. Bristol does not have those cameras and would remove them.
CHURCH MOUSE

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Feb 13, 2012
MY SMALL WAY OF PROTESTING THE SPEED CAMERAS, IS THAT I NO LONGER STOP TO EAT AT PARDNERS, KY FRIED CHICKEN, HARDEE'S, OR BURGER KING. I ALSO NEVER STOP FOR GAS ANYMORE IN THIS AREA. I USED TO STOP QUITE FREQUENTLY AT THESE, BUT NO MORE. PARDERS WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT. BUT BLUFF CITY BUSINESSES, WILL NOT BE RECEIVING ANY OF MY MONEY IN ANY FORM. I HAVE EVEN TAKEN TO GOING OVER TO GRAY AND BY THE AIRPORT TO GET TO BRISTOL JUST SO I DON'T TRAVEL THIS WAY. THE 45 MPH IS STUPID IN THIS MODERN AGE. I ALSO WILL NOT BE VOTING FOR MATHEW HILL, AS HIS LEGISLATION, IS WHAT LENGTHEND THE 45 MPH ZONE. WAY TO GO MATTHEW. MAYBE IF MORE PEOPLE WOULD JUST BYPASS BLUFF CITY, WE COULD JUST LET THEM DRY UP AND LOOK AT THEIR PRETTY CAMERA.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#11 Mar 14, 2012
ape wrote:
Welcome to the '.......' part of the rear edge of the evolutionary bell curve, there's not even a solid line there. Funny how no one believes in evolution round them there parts. They're proof that it can go backwards, too.
lol damn,you shouldnt do the whole container of salts at one time.

Location hidden

#12 Mar 14, 2012
Grammar Police wrote:
<quoted text>You are the nitwit! It's Hardee's not Hardy's.
glade u pionted tat out. This here for-um orta not haev to put up with that.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 14, 2012
Anyone ever consider a paintball gun?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluff City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Miss Anna Zook! 35 min Hadnt heard 3
Josh Scalf is a con artist 39 min Old School 21
John Claude Robinson 1 hr Michael 186
Women's unit Johnson City Jail 1 hr Carol 4
News Bledsoe County Woman Charged With TennCare Fraud 4 hr Dean_Gullberry 1
What happened to Lynn Peters? 4 hr trudy9791 3
Anyone know anything about Happy Valley Church ... (Jan '14) 4 hr Childoftheking 549

Bluff City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bluff City Mortgages