Sargent Pleads Guilty To Church Theft

Sargent Pleads Guilty To Church Theft

There are 133 comments on the WCYB story from Sep 28, 2010, titled Sargent Pleads Guilty To Church Theft. In it, WCYB reports that:

A Bristol man has pleaded guilty to stealing from a church. Randall Sargent took more than $10,000 from the Bradley Street Baptist Church while serving as treasurer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCYB.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
LMAO

Chicago, IL

#130 Nov 2, 2012
I will never forget what he did...but it can't be changed and we can't stop him from continuing to do what he obviously does best!! It's time to move on and let bygones be bygones!! His judgement will come but not at my hands or your hands or even the hands of the courts ......but rest assured it will come!!!!
just so you know

Bristol, TN

#131 Nov 3, 2012
even duct tape can't fix STUPID. But it sure can muffle the SOUND. lol
LMAO

Chicago, IL

#132 Nov 3, 2012
LMAO!! Men think they can fix anything with duct tape!!!
just so you know

Bristol, TN

#133 Nov 10, 2012
wasn't said by a MAN stupid. LMAO
LMAO

Bristol, TN

#134 Nov 10, 2012
Sounded like something a man would say....I'm just saying!!! LMAO @ you!!
shew

Bristol, VA

#135 Nov 30, 2012
Well,Well,Well!!!
oo dom

Johnson City, TN

#136 Jan 6, 2013
sorry to hear this
sad story
just wondering

Johnson City, TN

#137 Jan 18, 2013
how long was he in jail?
just so you know

Bristol, TN

#138 Jan 20, 2013
WHY DOES IT MATTER?
LMAO

United States

#139 Jan 20, 2013
It wasn't long enough.
just so you know

Bristol, TN

#140 Jan 25, 2013
who are you to judge? is your name jesus?
life long acquaintance

Jonesborough, TN

#141 Sep 9, 2013
I just came across this post and thought I would update folks on how well a thief does after stealing from a Church. Crazy wife took him back after loosing their home in forclosure and now they live in a 10x10 cardboard box. He is a felon and most reputable companies will not hire felons so he works for "the honey do service". He sure came out decent after crazy wife and him wrecked the previous marriage (and contrary to what she says.....they had an extensive affair that resulted in homewrecking a family). Time served....and now they are beating the church doors down up in Virginia somewhere. Lets hope they don't pass the collection plate down his pew!
LMAO

United States

#142 Sep 9, 2013
life long acquaintance wrote:
I just came across this post and thought I would update folks on how well a thief does after stealing from a Church. Crazy wife took him back after loosing their home in forclosure and now they live in a 10x10 cardboard box. He is a felon and most reputable companies will not hire felons so he works for "the honey do service". He sure came out decent after crazy wife and him wrecked the previous marriage (and contrary to what she says.....they had an extensive affair that resulted in homewrecking a family). Time served....and now they are beating the church doors down up in Virginia somewhere. Lets hope they don't pass the collection plate down his pew!
Such a sad situation!! But I guess they will find a whole new group of "suckers"....oops I mean "Christians" to steal from....oops again...to worship with!! How does that saying go..."The Lord will provide!"...LMAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluff City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris and jodie woods fair kids 40 min Funny 1
Kristin Honeycutt 2 hr hampton girl 4
Photography for the burial of Brittney Knight 4 hr Ijs 52
what is it like working for the sammons family (Nov '10) 7 hr Sozo life 58
Man assaulted at New Beginnings (Mar '11) 10 hr Julian 39
Should I? 10 hr hairy fat dude 6
Heather messmaker (May '14) 11 hr Times 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bluff City Mortgages