Tammy Simcox & Cassie Osborne

Posted in the Bluff City Forum

Bluff City Resident

Clarksville, TN

#1 Feb 17, 2010
Landlords BEWARE!!! These 2 girls live together and go around ripping off people. They act like they just want to live in their "Little Lesbian Heaven" but they are really out to rip off landlords. They will tell you anything to move into your place and don't pay the rent, when you try to evict them you find out they own nothing in their own names and Tammys on SS, Cassie never keeps a job more than 6 months so BEWARE of these women. Spread the word!
Bristol

Clarksville, TN

#2 Feb 17, 2010
They stole from me too!! Somebody needs to do something about them, Tammy especially-she gets Social Security for a "bad back" yet she rides motorcycles, mows yards, does drugs and anything else she wants to. There's our government money at work-old people starving to death while bitches like that rook a free check! Somebody PLEASE report her!!
Joe

Bristol, TN

#3 Feb 24, 2011
Is this the same Cassie Osborne that lives on Pleasant Grove Rd?
unknown

Bristol, TN

#4 Mar 15, 2011
well tammy and cassie r not 2gether anymore thank goodness that was a mess so they no longer live on pleasent grove rd....and one land lord thought it wld b funny 2 bust up her things so she got even...cassie left her so she had 2 move bc she cldnt pay the rent cassie does have a job its in jc ill get the name of it for u guys if u wld like 2 take her 2 court...its something healthcare and she is telling every1 that she isnt working but she is and she has been there for about a yr or 2 now so dont let that one fool u and no one knows tammys situation but tammy so lets not judge i believe that is only Gods job! have a blessed day

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 29, 2011
Wonder if the tammy simcox listed in the arrested section at timesnews.net on March 16th is the same one?

Tammy L. Simcox
Booked at Sullivan County Sheriff's Office
March 16, 2011
- Initiation of methamphetamine manufacture process
- Promoting manufacture of methamphetamine
- Fabricating / tampering with evidence
- Possession of schedule II for resale
unknown

Bristol, TN

#6 Apr 6, 2011
well who ever( which we know who put the last post us) listed her charges have them ALL WRONG she was not charged with manufacturing so get them right if ur going 2 post them...and btw its none of ur business any way what she is charged with if i was u i would worry about getting my story straight for court hun bc u sound like a psycho path with from the police reports u r :) so go on with ur sorry life and worry about ur own problems bc she has a very very good and expensive lawyer....so good luck with ur stupidy and grow up ppl we r all supp 2 b adults here this is slander and belive me theres not a simcox one wldnt mind 2 tell u how it is but instead of putting it up for the world 2 c and argue here we have the balls 2 say it right 2 ur face and mr. moonstoned u know where we r have a very blessed day ok

Location hidden

#7 Apr 14, 2011
OMG, seriously? Look, I dont know this Tammy Simcox person but I read public information at the timesnews.net website which lists all arrests and charges in sullivan county on their website where everyone can read.(go read it for yourself, its listed at http:///timesnews.net) That is EXACTLY what they have listed for the person and there is a picture too. I just happened to see the post and read the name here and thought i would repost the PUBLIC information. I didnt say anything negative nor am I slandering anyone.. I think you need to read the first few posts.. now.. thats people who are slandering the names of you two women.. not me.

And, because I read something on the internet that anyone else can read and posted the info here that makes me psycho with a sorry life? Sounds like a lot of anger and slander on your part there... Im not the one accusing anyone of anything.. so.. direct your anger to the right person and believe me, if I had something to say to someone, I would say it their face.. but I dont know Tammy and dont really care to.

And, what story for court??? Why the heck would i be going to court? I wasnt arrested, nor have I ever been charged with anything in my life.. I think you may think I am someone who wants to cause u harm but you are mistaken.. I couldnt care less. Its obvious you think you know who I am but you dont... I am a smart WOMAN who can spell and make sense in my posts and like reading local news and forums to see what's going on around these parts... All you did was confirm and make yourself look kinda ignorant.. but, Good Luck with court and all.. I hate to hear of anyone going to jail that doesnt deserve it.

You have a blessed day yourself now, ya hear?

Location hidden

#8 Apr 14, 2011
Just an FYI, you look under the news tab and click arrested to find the arrest pictures and charges at the timesnews.net site. If they listed incorrect information about someone, then that person should be contacting them.
unknown

Warren, IN

#9 Sep 14, 2011
You'll are stupid crazy bc I k that this is all bullshit
jeff hensley

Warren, IN

#10 Sep 14, 2011
Jeff hensley and cassie osborne
jeff hensley

Warren, IN

#11 Sep 14, 2011
This is Jeff for an of tammys or actions on the web access the internet shit bullshit bullshit come find here and don't put Noone else involved if you have a problem come find Jeff hensley you messed up enough life come get some

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 Dec 9, 2012
unknown wrote:
well who ever( which we know who put the last post us) listed her charges have them ALL WRONG she was not charged with manufacturing so get them right if ur going 2 post them...and btw its none of ur business any way what she is charged with if i was u i would worry about getting my story straight for court hun bc u sound like a psycho path with from the police reports u r :) so go on with ur sorry life and worry about ur own problems bc she has a very very good and expensive lawyer....so good luck with ur stupidy and grow up ppl we r all supp 2 b adults here this is slander and belive me theres not a simcox one wldnt mind 2 tell u how it is but instead of putting it up for the world 2 c and argue here we have the balls 2 say it right 2 ur face and mr. moonstoned u know where we r have a very blessed day ok

a meth head with a very very good and expensive lawyer, well then !!
Simcox

Blountville, TN

#13 Aug 26, 2013
They haven't changed a bit. All that narking has caught up with her I see. Wait, the world is scared of the Simcox's Let's all cow down now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluff City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hippocrates 1 hr Curious 2
What happened w/ Brian Taylor at Munsey? he is ... 3 hr AmazingMe 5
snap on supervisors 5 hr STP 57
The Bible as TN's official state book 6 hr richlandshumanists 32
Carl Gregory 6 hr shopper 4
Pardee Street in Keystone 7 hr ProjectGurl 2
act call center johnson city tn (Oct '10) 8 hr ACT nightmare 321
More from around the web

Bluff City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE