who knows

Welch, WV

#1 Jan 24, 2011
Does any1 knw anything bout her?
getsumbiz

Oakvale, WV

#2 Jan 24, 2011
dont even start yo! Take it to her if you got issues.
who knows

Richmond, VA

#3 Jan 24, 2011
Y u say That? She that gone? Im jus askin cause she was tryna holla at my girls man.
agree

Oakvale, WV

#4 Jan 25, 2011
well then your girl needs to take that up with her. It is none of your business. Be an adult.
myself

Sneedville, TN

#5 Jan 25, 2011
dont have any idea who this girl is but everything i have seen on this site is usually someone startin stuff cause they all jealous or some sh!t dont ya think its time to grow up? just go to the person and confront them urself
Like really

Princeton, WV

#6 Jan 25, 2011
Dnt know her that well but she keeps to herself, why start something about ppl topixs is so dumb, people try to live their life and you got stuff to say.
Brandi Brooks

Richmond, VA

#7 Feb 9, 2011
Wow just got word my name here on topixs lol. Wow this is too too funny. Tell me who I tryin to holla at u tell me. I will tell u the truth shit. Y I have to holla at another guhl man. Like really its that dead here in da field u have to put somebody name in ya mouf that have their life together. Like really I have a man at home goin on 5 yrs for us y I need another dick for. I'm not like most females that don't kno who their BD is. Unlike most I think I'm doin good for myself 24 abt to be 25 and NO KIDS once again NO KIDS lol. U and ur friend go anything to say to me u can find me where I always be. 1925 Jefferson st I don't have nothing to hide and ill let u kno and yes dats where I stay. So like some of us we have life's to live have a bless one haters. I got to love my haters one love haters come see me for info.
iiissshhh

United States

#8 Oct 27, 2011
Brandis my babe, wassup grl:) people need to stop and get a life 4 real. worryin bout someone they dont even know! Betcha (who knows) cant keep a man! only wish they could be like u grl!
how sick

Princeton, WV

#9 Mar 19, 2012
Brandi Brooks wrote:
Wow just got word my name here on topixs lol. Wow this is too too funny. Tell me who I tryin to holla at u tell me. I will tell u the truth shit. Y I have to holla at another guhl man. Like really its that dead here in da field u have to put somebody name in ya mouf that have their life together. Like really I have a man at home goin on 5 yrs for us y I need another dick for. I'm not like most females that don't kno who their BD is. Unlike most I think I'm doin good for myself 24 abt to be 25 and NO KIDS once again NO KIDS lol. U and ur friend go anything to say to me u can find me where I always be. 1925 Jefferson st I don't have nothing to hide and ill let u kno and yes dats where I stay. So like some of us we have life's to live have a bless one haters. I got to love my haters one love haters come see me for info.
Are you really this sick.Or just want to be a "wanna Be" that bad? I bet yo eat chittlings.lol
Anonymous

United States

#10 Mar 19, 2012
@Brandi girl dont even get upset over this topix bsd just look at it like this you most be a vip (very important person) for someone to put you on topix! Haters gotta love em!
brandi brooks

Roanoke, VA

#11 Mar 25, 2012
how sick wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really this sick.Or just want to be a "wanna Be" that bad? I bet yo eat chittlings.lol
tell me how I want to be a wanna be. I got my stuff together and happy with the way I live. Unlike u and the rest of the haters. If anything u wanna be like me and walk in my shoes. It's always a hater somewhere that tries to stop stuff. All I have to say is I'm above u and all this topix stuff. I'm so above u that u not really worth my time. FYI I don't even eat chittlings. If u going to come on here bashing me get ur info right first. All yall haters keep on hatin. I'm doin something right in order for yall to speak on me. I'm not goin to lose sleep at Nite so think again. Talk to yall haters later. Look like I have somebody new in my hater fan club. Keep on hating cause I'm loving it.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#12 Mar 31, 2012
Hey brandi this is funny some chic come on here defending her girl, lol she probably creepin with him herself. But i just wanted to say, im white, and love me a big ol bowl of chitterlings, with some hot sauce and vinager. Wat was trying to be a smart ass and stereo type her cause she a beautiful black woman. Didnt work did it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 21 min single91f 1,918
Looking for dentist that accepts wv medicaid (Mar '12) 4 hr Doodlebug 108
tom cole 5 hr poosy 9
Who's racist 5 hr Tommy 3
Strip clubs 8 hr Heyy 1
Bluefield High school 9 hr Candy 16
Is candice pollard prego 11 hr I heard 6
Bluefield Dating
Find my Match

Bluefield People Search