What About Bryan Neal
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brian Pedigo

North Vernon, IN

#45 Nov 19, 2010
"LOL" LMAO!!!! Lil bro thats a good one.. How the hell did our taste in women come into this???? We have diffrent taste in women the last time I looked. I mean damn your dating my lil sister and all.... O well "lol" has nothing else to do with there life but say dumb shit that is way off subject..... They must wish they could be us.... O well they can keep wishing!!!! Be good lil bro talk to ya later.
haha

Beckley, WV

#46 Nov 28, 2010
so is he still living with that big girl in princeton she is like 8 years older then him
bryan neal

United States

#47 Dec 6, 2010
Yup I'm still there living it up!! Yall jealous!! Damn errybody knows wat happins in da big time!!!! Hey Brian ur sis says hi dude!!!
well

Beckley, WV

#48 Feb 16, 2011
btt
big john143

Tionesta, PA

#49 Feb 17, 2011
Who is his mom is her name brenda?
eric

Murfreesboro, TN

#50 Mar 11, 2011
U peaople need to get a life,bryan is my uncle and he dosent do drugs at all,he does work and a damn good daddy to his kids,he never killed anyone!his ex wife gives him enough s**t to deal with so yall can stop running your mouths!
1 post removed
really people

Port Republic, VA

#52 Mar 27, 2011
amen
tomyself

Oakvale, WV

#53 Mar 27, 2011
man there is some lame ass ppl on this site.have nothing at all 2 do but talk shit but ppl.brian aint killed nobody.hes a good guy so if he drinks big f***ing deal.ive known him most of my life andu cant ask for a better person......................

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word as First (Nov '16) 14 min Jon_B 2,059
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 15 min Jon_B 11,297
Home is Where the Heart is ~ A thru Z ~ (Jul '16) 16 min Jon_B 2,732
3 Word Game (Nov '16) 17 min Jon_B 1,873
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 18 min Jon_B 12,912
warning !!!! 54 min Clues 9
Apple Butter Days are soon upon us 1 hr Want some 5

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance