Princeton, WV

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Does she come into Lee's Kargo?
hmm

Smithfield, VA

#5 Jan 22, 2013
A Bowman wrote:
Does she come into Lee's Kargo?
it possible..she may do it on her way to work..i know she works at a nursing home ..she in her mid 40s
A Bowman

Princeton, WV

#6 Jan 22, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>it possible..she may do it on her way to work..i know she works at a nursing home ..she in her mid 40s
Im there dude
uhmmmm

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jan 22, 2013
well if she wanted you 2 know she'd tell u so dnt b a stocker!! i happen 2 know her she's good people lev her alone if she wanted u 2 know she'd tell u.
hmm

Smithfield, VA

#8 Jan 22, 2013
uhmmmm wrote:
well if she wanted you 2 know she'd tell u so dnt b a stocker!! i happen 2 know her she's good people lev her alone if she wanted u 2 know she'd tell u.
first off nt being a damn stalker..me and her used to see eaxh other and she done me wrong and broke my heart and she knows she did..and if she was good ppl as you put it. then she would of had the ass on her and been a real woman and talked bout things over the phone instead of hiding behind txts and all..we was in a relationship and she played me and lied to me and cheated on me and played with my heart..we both told each other we was in love with each other. which i sincerely and truly was with her and she wasnt with me. so she not the true hearted gd nature she said she was..so everything i did write to or said and left on voicemail was true..because if it wasnt true then since it been a month which was back in late december..then she would of call and defended herself ..cause we had been seeing each other for f--kin months. so i dnt appreciate how cold hearted lying ass bitch did me..she has no respect and no heart to her. i dont appreciate her hurting me the way.. i was nothing but gd and treated her like gold and a queen and knows it..so yu need to back of me..i got god--n gd reason why i posted and wondering if she was still living..cause she threaten to kill herself before..and the last txt i got that was the impression gave..so far as if she still alive then it would go to prove what i said bout her and what she been doing is true..
just sayin

United States

#9 Jan 22, 2013
I know her and she is well and alive... First off... She is a good person and has never made any suggestion of suicide.... 2nd... Apparently your a weirdo with pyschotic stalker actions... If you were in a relationship with her then obviously you would know where she lives and works... And getting on a public site such as this to try and find out where she is proves that you are hunting her down like some kind of infectious animal... I suggest you just drop this where you started it while you can....
hmm

Richlands, VA

#10 Jan 22, 2013
just sayin wrote:
I know her and she is well and alive... First off... She is a good person and has never made any suggestion of suicide.... 2nd... Apparently your a weirdo with pyschotic stalker actions... If you were in a relationship with her then obviously you would know where she lives and works... And getting on a public site such as this to try and find out where she is proves that you are hunting her down like some kind of infectious animal... I suggest you just drop this where you started it while you can....
k fine she alive and well,, now first off i do know she made suggestions of suicide she told over the phone at one time ty very much,, now second of all no she not a good person in my f--kin book not with the way she lies and cheats plays a person,, especially sumone she suppose to be in love with and care about,,3rd off no im not a weirdo with stalker actions,, i know exactly what stalking is and this ain't it,,and 4th off i do know where she works ,, however i don't know where she lives at,,for some reason that was kept a secret,,guess she didn't wanna take a chance on me catching her with someone,,the only reason i came on this site and believe yu me it was my last resort,, cause her friends cant answer a simple question on facebook much less she don;t know how to answer her phone or be real true woman and talk bout the sh-t over the phone instead of hiding behind txts and hiding like she did,,so no im not an infectious animal yu f--kin bitch,, and last yu don't threaten me and tell what i can and can;t do. by any means i;m not stalking on here it called trying to get a simple god--n question answer,,, simply because she didn't have the ass on her to talk over the phone like real true woman would,, and plus everything i did say bout her was true,,so with it being a month like it has then oh yea i know all bout the kind of person she truly is,,lying cheating ass playing cold hearted bitch,,
just sayin

United States

#11 Jan 22, 2013
They take walk ins at Southern Highlands...
hmm

Richlands, VA

#12 Jan 22, 2013
just sayin wrote:
They take walk ins at Southern Highlands...
OMG lolololol you soo f--kin funny i mean for real you are the bomb that was sooo damn funny,, WOW , tell ya what i m gonna do is call comedy central and tell em that there is another BIG comedien on the uprising and they have got them either another eddie murphy or kathie griffin,, cause i mean WOW yu are the sh-t,, LOLOLOLOL
Wolf Radio Channel 40

Spanishburg, WV

#13 Jan 22, 2013
A Bowman wrote:
<quoted text>
Im there dude
Too old for you, pops. She's not going to be impressed with the trick where you take your teeth out. Give me a call if you see her.
just saying

Richlands, VA

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Wolf Radio Channel 40 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too old for you, pops. She's not going to be impressed with the trick where you take your teeth out. Give me a call if you see her.
LOLOLOLOL WOW we got another comedien on our hands,, WOW i will give comedy central a call and let them know that hey they another uprising on their hands,, lolololol i mean damn yu are the sh-t OMG,, WOOOOOO,,,another eddie murphy or kathie griffin at that lololol, WOW im simply overwhelmed
lol

Richlands, VA

#15 Jan 22, 2013
hate to say it when i'm 100% right bout something but damn i was so right bout that
1 post removed
lol

Richlands, VA

#17 Jan 23, 2013
lol
lol

Brandywine, MD

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Lol
hmmm

United States

#19 Jan 25, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>first off nt being a damn stalker..me and her used to see eaxh other and she done me wrong and broke my heart and she knows she did..and if she was good ppl as you put it. then she would of had the ass on her and been a real woman and talked bout things over the phone instead of hiding behind txts and all..we was in a relationship and she played me and lied to me and cheated on me and played with my heart..we both told each other we was in love with each other. which i sincerely and truly was with her and she wasnt with me. so she not the true hearted gd nature she said she was..so everything i did write to or said and left on voicemail was true..because if it wasnt true then since it been a month which was back in late december..then she would of call and defended herself ..cause we had been seeing each other for f--kin months. so i dnt appreciate how cold hearted lying ass bitch did me..she has no respect and no heart to her. i dont appreciate her hurting me the way.. i was nothing but gd and treated her like gold and a queen and knows it..so yu need to back of me..i got god--n gd reason why i posted and wondering if she was still living..cause she threaten to kill herself before..and the last txt i got that was the impression gave..so far as if she still alive then it would go to prove what i said bout her and what she been doing is true..
listen here stocker/freak u dnt know me so dnt talk 2me like that and yes i do know her and yes she is good people and did u ever think mayb she didnt call u back b cauz she dont like u dnt want u so jst drop it now u know she alive living life good so back off stocker
2 posts removed
lol

Disputanta, VA

#22 Jan 27, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>listen here stocker/freak u dnt know me so dnt talk 2me like that and yes i do know her and yes she is good people and did u ever think mayb she didnt call u back b cauz she dont like u dnt want u so jst drop it now u know she alive living life good so back off stocker
no definately nt a gd person..more like a low dwn cold hearted piece of sh-t bitch..im nt a stalker either yu crazy ass bitch..i gt my reason why i was on here..so yu bk the f--k off me..ill talk ne way i f--kin way i want to..
hmm

Disputanta, VA

#23 Jan 27, 2013
She a liar player cheater low life piece of sh-t cold hearted b-tch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 49 min Eternal truth 11,292
Home is Where the Heart is ~ A thru Z ~ (Jul '16) 1 hr luci 1,869
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr luci 9,891
Last Word as First 2 hr luci 911
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 2 hr luci 13,369
3 Word Game 2 hr Jon_B 743
Homonyms ~ A thru Z ~ 2 hr Jon_B 120

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance