First Prev
of 5
Next Last
concerned

Bluefield, WV

#1 Oct 18, 2010
43 drug bust in mercer county today.....more trash off the streets and in jail ...thank goodness

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 18, 2010
They all look like thugs and skanks. Some even had weapons. Glad they are off the street too.
oohhh snappadoodle

Hialeah, FL

#3 Oct 18, 2010
Ok I recognized a few of them but not most let's name them.
Tammy flack/slaughter
Forest rod slAughter
Junior barnett
Leann "curly fry hair girl with googly eyes"
Marcus toney I believe
yay

Smyrna, TN

#4 Oct 18, 2010
Was it on the news today ?
MAD

Princeton, WV

#5 Oct 18, 2010
guess what there not in jail people
Okay

Smyrna, TN

#6 Oct 18, 2010
MAD wrote:
Did you check both Bluefield City and regional jail
made bail

Bluefield, WV

#7 Oct 18, 2010
Most made bail, but they "promised" to come back to court next week. Wonder how many will appear for their court date. Meanwhile you can find most of them on Bluefield Ave.
yeah

Bluefield, WV

#8 Oct 18, 2010
the RED HOUSE be ROCKIN
curious

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Oct 18, 2010
uh tammy flack is that the one they call "mama"?? her son got shot at the bar out from the mall??
DEE SHEPPARD

Madison, TN

#10 Oct 19, 2010
yay wrote:
Was it on the news today ?
Yep, on the news last night & this morning.
Why, all of a sudden, did these arrest occur? dont get me wrong, we, citizens of this city/county, are very happy about the arrest. but, my family filed a lawsuit last wk. against the wv blfd police dept. to make themmmm accountable for their actions. One bad apple kills a dept.

Now the city wants to look all grand! but in trying to look grand, they did get some of the crud off the streets of blfd. YAY!
DEE SHEPPARD

Madison, TN

#11 Oct 19, 2010
MAD wrote:
WHATTTTT???? not in jail! Mayb it was all a ruse, huh? Prbly swept it 'under a rug', so to speak!
DEE SHEPPARD

Madison, TN

#12 Oct 19, 2010
made bail wrote:
Most made bail, but they "promised" to come back to court next week. Wonder how many will appear for their court date. Meanwhile you can find most of them on Bluefield Ave.
YEP, back on the streets doing what they do best while the cops turn a blind eye!
Dum Dee Dum

Princeton, WV

#13 Oct 19, 2010
Whoever you are - apparently you cannot stop talking about your lawsuit against the city - don't you realize how many months, or even years it takes to gather enough evidence and information to make all of those arrests. I'm sure it had nothing to do with your very worthy lawsuit.
oohhh snappadoodle

United States

#14 Oct 19, 2010
curious wrote:
uh tammy flack is that the one they call "mama"?? her son got shot at the bar out from the mall??
Yup that's her toothless studderin ass
oohhh snappadoodle

United States

#15 Oct 19, 2010
All their names are in the paper today. Way to go sgt centeno. Along with the rest of the task force

Level 1

Location hidden

#16 Oct 19, 2010
DEE SHEPPARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, on the news last night & this morning.
Why, all of a sudden, did these arrest occur? dont get me wrong, we, citizens of this city/county, are very happy about the arrest. but, my family filed a lawsuit last wk. against the wv blfd police dept. to make themmmm accountable for their actions. One bad apple kills a dept.
Now the city wants to look all grand! but in trying to look grand, they did get some of the crud off the streets of blfd. YAY!
I believe you need to talk to your attorney. Making post online about your case might hurt it.

Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Oct 19, 2010
This wasnt a sudden thing either. They watched these people for 7 months before they arrested them so they would have evidence on them.
Raptor Jesus

Bluefield, WV

#18 Oct 19, 2010
I'm looking out my back door right now and the biggest one in the county still has her 250 customers a day, maybe more today. Worthless cops!
jak

Lerona, WV

#19 Oct 19, 2010
Raptor Jesus wrote:
I'm looking out my back door right now and the biggest one in the county still has her 250 customers a day, maybe more today. Worthless cops!
throw her a steak with some antifreeze in it and get rid of her worthless ass!!! I wish theyd all get a bad batch of dope and kill thereselves!!! theyre worthless human beings!!! all setting up in these nasty crack houses and shit and doing their dope while their poor children are god knows where!! leann price has 2 beautiful kids and look at her nasty ass!! people like her dont deserve kids! her and craig are both useless junkies, so now these poor kids have noone!!! there are people that would give their limbs to have a child and cant, but people like these spit them out like rabbits and trade them for drugs! this is the kinda thing that keeps me awake at night but they could give 2 shits!

Level 1

Location hidden

#20 Oct 19, 2010
Its best to call the police department and say that you need to talk to the head of the drug task force....Just simply calling the police would probably not be enough. Like I said they could be staking it out and actually buying the drugs as proof. You could always make their life a living hell by putting up some flood lights and making their buyers not feel wanted. Some fake cameras near the area might help too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breaking News: Wolfman Mike is dead! 47 min DJ Wolfman Mike 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 50 min Big white Dick 4,195
Last Word as First (Nov '16) 7 hr luci 2,044
Vicky k 8 hr Blfd 1
Blue Spoon 9 hr hungry jack 7
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 9 hr Jenna 11,273
Homonyms ~ A thru Z ~ (Feb '17) 9 hr Jenna 799

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance