First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Chupacabra

Brooklyn, NY

#44 Jul 15, 2010
Ohyes wrote:
<quoted text>you can be up mine if you like lmao or what you ant got no dick ...
U can get up mine. ;)
Ohyes

United States

#45 Jul 15, 2010
I ain't down with that sh*t you nasty
Chupacabra

Brooklyn, NY

#46 Jul 16, 2010
Ohyes wrote:
No u nasty!
unknown

Nashville, TN

#47 Jul 16, 2010
Ohyes wrote:
oh plz, u would be LUCKY to get up chupacabra's ass. he got that good good ;)
ifugotaprobdontb eapussy

Waterloo, Canada

#48 Jul 16, 2010
Wow lmao at this shit. First off Kwame and Brandon are not gay. Secondly the only reason u wanna know who is gay is because your prob a gay closet case and wanna find some dick. Thirdly I bet u wouldn't say any of this to their faces and fourthly get a damn life
Nameless

United States

#49 Jul 16, 2010
You crazy. One look at him and you can tell he like the c*ck
Hmm

Waynesboro, VA

#50 Jul 16, 2010
miley perdue
Farly

Princeton, WV

#51 Jul 16, 2010
Jesus
loving it

Denton, TX

#52 Jul 16, 2010
quite talkin crap about brandon he is so cool and wldnt hurt anyone it's pretty sad yall need to get off his jock and leave him alone hating ass people why the fuck you gotta get on her bad mouth people bc what you hear you prob dnt even know him you just listen to what people say get a mind of your own leave him alone
gunner

Bluefield, WV

#53 Jul 16, 2010
timmy burkhart is by far the gayest,he has a boyfriend named george,,,they wear the same outfits an hold hands at the mall like everyday lol
LOL

Bluefield, WV

#54 Jul 16, 2010
Mark Mayo

Since: Jul 10

Nashville, TN

#55 Jul 16, 2010
I dont know any of the guys listed here, but if you wanna hookup...and have some hot fun..im your guy...drop me a line dudes...[email protected] m
1 post removed
Mirror Man

Beckley, WV

#57 Jul 16, 2010
7-16-10

CHARLESTON, W.Va.-- A 21-year-old father of four pleaded guilty in Kanawha Circuit Court to having sex with a 15-year-old girl.

Jerry Joseph Scarberry of Charleston said the incident happened while he was staying at his uncle's home on Maxwell Street for three days in March. The uncle is a registered sex offender, he admitted.

Police said the girl had been reported missing by her mother.

Circuit Judge Duke Bloom ordered a sex offender assessment for Scarberry before he is sentenced on Aug. 27. He faces a possible one- to five-year prison sentence.

Those heterosexuals make lovely parents.
iknow

Marion, VA

#58 Jul 20, 2010
Jason livingston and willie ammons from crescentview....
Heather K

United States

#59 Jul 20, 2010
Umm you guys need to leave people to their business. You guys are just jealous because Alex and Jordan are *ucking hott their great guys to hang and party with

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 3 min SWAMP WITCH 12,911
Mercer Nursing and Rehab Center 5 hr Tommy 7
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 6 hr Jenna 14,784
Food Word Game (Feb '15) 6 hr Jenna 4,298
Knock knock 6 hr WannaBJ 1
Dishnetwork 6 hr All hail 12
warning !!!! 6 hr Yes Man 8

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance