I KNOW

Newton, WV

#23 Sep 13, 2012
SAD once was a "decent" apt building.Slumlord owners never did any updates(a problem everywhere) rents were high for the condition they were in so most good tenants rented elsewhere and in comes the case and hud class,it became a DUMP in what was a nice neighborhood. Looking in other areas of that street people still keep their homes neat and nice WHAT A SHAME. The Dearborn and Maryland av apartments need to be DEMOLISHED-would be better off as far as neighborhood residents to have vacant lots there.
valuable info

Newton, WV

#24 Sep 13, 2012
Scooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever....
It says that you are from Lewisburg...... Super Genius.

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Atlanta

#25 Sep 14, 2012
william wrote:
Who made that into the projects i drove by and saw nothin but druks and drug dealers in front wtf
I grew up in Bluefield and I remember when College Ave. was so quite and peaceful.
I KNOW

Newton, WV

#26 Sep 14, 2012
Overall College ave is not bad. These apartments for some reason(college & dearborn & Maryland av) are where the problem is. The slumlord owners whoever they are have not kept them updated and want high rents for what they are & have become. People renting located in nicer more well kept buildings and in came the hud class so it seems.There are many many nice and very well kept homes on College still.I feel sorry for the many on that street that HAVE PRIDE in their city and where they live.
interested

Bluefield, WV

#27 Sep 14, 2012
So....who is the landlord?
welch

Newton, WV

#28 Sep 14, 2012
college ave.is starting to look like Welch in mcdowell co.Maybe they should name it University ave.with all those big colleges.They ran us out of welch so we gots to come up here and does somemore breaiding.
I KNOW

Newton, WV

#29 Sep 14, 2012
interested wrote:
I am not sure they are listed for sale on the internet that is where I saw the inside pictures.Do not know about the one on College and Maryland- should have been demolished long long ago!
wile e

Newton, WV

#30 Sep 14, 2012
I KNOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure they are listed for sale on the internet that is where I saw the inside pictures.Do not know about the one on College and Maryland- should have been demolished long long ago!
Something must be done about it. It is an eyesore. I just don't think anybody will buy the property when they go in to look at it..The inside is as bad as the outside...
I KNOW

Newton, WV

#31 Sep 14, 2012
The one on Maryland is the worst it is horrible and should be torn down. The ones on College and Dearborn are really bad inside from what I saw on the internet listing old-decrepit-outdated-run down.The kit I saw had an old wall sink(building original)with makeshift wooden funky cabinets on wall and makeshift funky wooden cabinet built under sink.With this showing this bad hate to see the vintage bathroom as well as old FUNKY electrical wiring & plumbing.Looked like little had been as far as upkeep and updates since they were build and the price was 400,000.
smile

United States

#32 Sep 15, 2012
lol..white people always have something to say....if college was full or trailer parks and sh*t we would see all the trailet trash standin outaide drinking beer and lookin dirty...if u dont want to see it..and it bothers you that bad STAY OFF COLLEGE. dumbas*
smile

United States

#33 Sep 15, 2012
full of***
2 posts removed
black man

Clay, WV

#36 Sep 16, 2012
White girls come on down and chill wit us
Weimmommy

Bluefield, WV

#37 Sep 16, 2012
Smile, The problem with this is that it affects EVERYONE. We cant just "stay off college" I live in a street off of College Avenue that is very nice and quiet, and since the thugs started hanging out at those apartments, we constantly have cars thumping up and down the road with their loud, obnoxious music. Do you really think they makes you look cool, by the way? It only gives me the impression that the person blasting the music from their beat down cavalier is ignorant. Also, now that we have this trash living near us, we have to deal with cars being broken into, and trash EVERYWHERE. On a side street by my house, there is trash scattered all over the ground. Ward Perry owns those apartments. Unlike those apartment dwellers, I actually own my home and I CARE about its upkeep and the upkeep of those around it because it affects the value of MY property!
SPQR

Oakvale, WV

#38 Sep 16, 2012
Should be destroyed.
smile

United States

#39 Sep 16, 2012
bxtch shut up..like i said if it bothers u that damn bad pack up nd move..if people could mind their oen business stop acting like they are so perfect...if u dnt like the trash around PICK IT UP... it does not always have to be the people living there that does it..i see people driving cars all the time and throw their trash out of their window...so u cnt just blame people because you THINK its them....and 'black guy' we know you're a fat white dude who cnt stand black people and u just want to make a black man seem like something he is not..like i said before....if college was filled with TRAILOR PARKS..we'd see all kinds of redneck ugly bastards standing around outside drinkin a beer fckn his sister..!!!FCK U PEOPLE
me

North Tazewell, VA

#40 Sep 16, 2012
interested wrote:
don't ward perry own it?
black man

Clay, WV

#41 Sep 16, 2012
White girls
Luv us so keep hatin and keep Workin to support me. Obama 12
1 post removed
Scooter

Princeton, WV

#43 Sep 16, 2012
valuable info wrote:
<quoted text>
It says that you are from Lewisburg...... Super Genius.
I am from Lewisburg..........I know I'm a Super Genius!!!!
black man

Clay, WV

#44 Sep 17, 2012
I'm off today so white girl come on down while your husband at work
Wondering

Charleston, WV

#45 Sep 17, 2012
black man wrote:
I'm off today so white girl come on down while your husband at work
Off today? When do you guys work?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 39 min SWAMP WITCH 3,986
Dishnetwork 43 min question 1
4 Letter Word Game 43 min SWAMP WITCH 1,540
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr honeymylove 1,001
Return to your Church 1 hr familyaffair 8
Elite Gentlemen's Club (Sep '14) 1 hr money velocity 46
Is Ryan's In Bluefiled REALLY better now? 1 hr money velocity 4
Bluefield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web