The brick apts on college ?

Posted in the Bluefield Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
william

Bluefield, WV

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Who made that into the projects i drove by and saw nothin but druks and drug dealers in front wtf
I KNOW

Clay, WV

#2 Sep 4, 2012
This is a TOTAL DISGRACE - whatever slumlord owns them now this is pathetic and they are up for sale at a OUTRAGEOUS overprice considering what they have been turned into and the lack of upkeep over the years.Maybe we only HOPE for a nice FIRE there!!
wherever

United States

#3 Sep 4, 2012
They are for sale and hopefully someone will buy them and turn then back into decent housing instead of HUD. It would probably take months to get the stinch smell out of them now but that is HUD for you no consderation for the neighborhoods that they destroy.
Case is about as bad as HUD.
I KNOW

Clay, WV

#4 Sep 4, 2012
Case and HUD one is about as bad as the other,the DOWNFALL OF AMERICA-the destruction of buildings and neighborhoods.That is CASE and HUD.
Homeboy

Rupert, WV

#5 Sep 4, 2012
You folks are wrong. That is now the new Bluefield City Zoo. No admission, just park across the street and watch.
N the Know

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 4, 2012
Well if the stupid City of Bluefield would do any code enforcement these slums would not be a problem. The way it is everybody's property value is going down the toilet. Go in and make these property owners bring these buildings up to code or shut them down until they do.
I KNOW

Clay, WV

#7 Sep 4, 2012
N the Know wrote:
Well if the stupid City of Bluefield would do any code enforcement these slums would not be a problem. The way it is everybody's property value is going down the toilet. Go in and make these property owners bring these buildings up to code or shut them down until they do.
This is the absolute truth and IF codes were more enforced or enforced at all many problems could be stopped.Slumlords never invest a dime in updates or repairs - they want a fortune in rent and for 400 and up a month they are loosing prospective tenants to more updated modern facilities.I saw the picture of inside online the kitchen was a botched old wall sink with "botched" jake leg make do "built" undersink and side cabinets and funky wall cabinets. A close competitor could be the laurel(old woodlawn manor) on North st that has been rennovated-kitchens have nice factory oak cabinets and nice counters-nice stove and fridge as well.
I KNOW

Clay, WV

#8 Sep 4, 2012
Homeboy wrote:
You folks are wrong. That is now the new Bluefield City Zoo. No admission, just park across the street and watch.
This ZOO has something most do not a DRIVE BY feature! Someone at least took the card table and chairs and the old "sittin couch" out of the front yard at the (college side) of Dearborn apartments.
yup

Harrisonburg, VA

#9 Sep 12, 2012
drove bye yesterday and they was sitting on the steps about 7 smokin blunts and making a street that was once nice look like north side..if i was a fat white girl there is no way i would walk down college
Question

Princeton, WV

#10 Sep 12, 2012
yup wrote:
drove bye yesterday and they was sitting on the steps about 7 smokin blunts and making a street that was once nice look like north side..if i was a fat white girl there is no way i would walk down college
Why would you not walk down college if you were a fat white girl? I don't get it? Please explain...
I KNOW

Newton, WV

#11 Sep 12, 2012
Keep hoping for a nice large fire there-zooites usually tend to make that happen where they "ROOST&BREED"
wherever

United States

#12 Sep 12, 2012
Maybe the new city manager will make some of the city employees i.e. code enforcement do the job they are paid for.
This city is about beyond coming back no matter who or what is brought in here. It is like living in a dump zone. The current city board is by far the worst that this city has ever had, Blevins a wanna be that never will be, Sternloff lie after lie, Brammer everyone loves but usually has little to no input to any of the meetings and Whalen a true politician with a um hm answer to everything and has no idea what is going on around her, just pathetic all of them.
I KNOW

Newton, WV

#13 Sep 12, 2012
I TOTALLY agree with the last post and a TOTAL CLEAN SWEEP and replacement of ALL directors is exactly what is needed.This group is BY FAR the worst and most pathetic ever here.
They need to let the manager manage on a daily basis and leave him alone to do his job -the board has been known to interfere constantly with city managers trying to micromanage and run everything (each one) themselves.
N the Know

Charleston, WV

#14 Sep 12, 2012
The current Board really is a bunch of buffoons. The sooner they all go the better.
I KNOW

Newton, WV

#15 Sep 12, 2012
N the Know wrote:
The current Board really is a bunch of buffoons. The sooner they all go the better.
Truer words were never spoken!!
black man

Clay, WV

#16 Sep 12, 2012
I live on college apts yo don't be talkin no kinda sht I'm tired of y'all crackas mad cause we bringing all yo wives into our appt and showing them a good time like a back man do. We don't have to leave da crib we just sit on da steps
And they come beggin for da big black kock
Scooter

Princeton, WV

#17 Sep 12, 2012
black man wrote:
I live on college apts yo don't be talkin no kinda sht I'm tired of y'all crackas mad cause we bringing all yo wives into our appt and showing them a good time like a back man do. We don't have to leave da crib we just sit on da steps
And they come beggin for da big black kock
If you live in those apts then why are you posting from Welch? Your an idiot!!!
valuable info

Newton, WV

#18 Sep 12, 2012
Scooter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you live in those apts then why are you posting from Welch? Your an idiot!!!
I live in Bluefield and it says I'm posting from Welch sometimes... sometimes says I"m in Charlottesville, VA. Depends on the access point.
Scooter

Princeton, WV

#19 Sep 12, 2012
valuable info wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Bluefield and it says I'm posting from Welch sometimes... sometimes says I"m in Charlottesville, VA. Depends on the access point.
Whatever....
1 post removed
HAHAHAHAHA

Richmond, VA

#21 Sep 13, 2012
Aint nothing but coons and trash that live there. Oh and lets not forget fat skanks on hud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 43 min SWAMP WITCH 486
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 45 min SWAMP WITCH 3,287
4 Letter Word Game 48 min SWAMP WITCH 756
Review: Veterinary Associates 3 hr Michael Bowman 11
Eden Boswell 3 hr dr buttbrane md 14
Last Letter First Game 3 hr _Zoey_ 573
in memory. 7 hr Michael Bowman 3
Bluefield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web