Big house at the corner of Bland and ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bluefield citizen

Bluefield, WV

#21 Mar 24, 2012
Bill WIMMER owns Topps Electronics and doubt very seriously he bought that property. I have always thought, even through the debris that was a beautiful house, noticed the other day that it has leaded glass windows. It is a beautiful structure. The location is not the best because it is right on the road, but the house itself is gorgeous!
I KNOW

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Mar 24, 2012
From what I heard Lisa Cole bought it and is restoring it however I am not sure what she plans to use it for.
My thought is just be glad someone has bought and is restoring a neglected and once beautiful home.
resident

United States

#23 Mar 27, 2012
She sold her house on oakhurst to leeann and her husband and bought this one for herself.
Boston

Taunton, MA

#24 Jul 21, 2014
There is a need for place to stay here.
here ya go

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Aug 4, 2014
Lisa is the ladies name she use to be married to Tommy cole their daughter got married this weekend and I'm sure they had some type of dinner or something there. Lisa lives there with her two other daughters.
Mike Bowman

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Aug 6, 2014
I bought the house next to it and am turning it into a Funeral Home. Let's see what you have to say about that .

nosy little timtwats.
Tommy Boy

Oakvale, WV

#27 Aug 7, 2014
Mike Bowman wrote:
I bought the house next to it and am turning it into a Funeral Home. Let's see what you have to say about that .
nosy little timtwats.
I would suggest buying Little Caesars Pizza and making it a Gas Station. You could call it Mike's Kargo. That would show Lee and the rest of World that this Rebel DJ has made the big time
Lisa Kantorik

United States

#28 Sep 9, 2017
Well, fortunately someone put a wonderful B and B in Bluefield! My husband and I had the privilege of stopping in to Patty Joes for dinner. As we ate, I was looking for a good deal on a hotel room for the night. The man at the counter suggested The Baker Hill Inn. I went outside and called. As I did, the couple behind the counter at the restaurant said it was their sister/sister in law. Lisa got us right in with a simple "your room will be waiting when you finish dinner". My husband and I agree that it is one of the cleanest, friendliest and most comfortable places that we have ever stayed in.(This coming from a military man and former flight attendant!) My husband and I will make this our stop to and from the beach from now on!
Ready for B

Hockessin, DE

#29 Sep 9, 2017
Lisa Kantorik wrote:
Well, fortunately someone put a wonderful B and B in Bluefield! My husband and I had the privilege of stopping in to Patty Joes for dinner. As we ate, I was looking for a good deal on a hotel room for the night. The man at the counter suggested The Baker Hill Inn. I went outside and called. As I did, the couple behind the counter at the restaurant said it was their sister/sister in law. Lisa got us right in with a simple "your room will be waiting when you finish dinner". My husband and I agree that it is one of the cleanest, friendliest and most comfortable places that we have ever stayed in.(This coming from a military man and former flight attendant!) My husband and I will make this our stop to and from the beach from now on!
I'd like to see your b and b-hole. Lemme hit you up sometime. If you see a new friend request that's me hitting up that b.
Gerry Bowman

United States

#30 Sep 9, 2017
Ready for B wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see your b and b-hole. Lemme hit you up sometime. If you see a new friend request that's me hitting up that b.
Tell them to get the Erik Ward Suite
DJ Wolfman Mike

Bluefield, VA

#31 Sep 10, 2017
Lisa Kantorik wrote:
Do they accommodate 187lb gorillas? Been looking to reignite that spark in my marriage that was lost ever since I spent all our savings on DJ and apple butter equipment.
Mike Bowman

Bluefield, WV

#32 Sep 10, 2017
DJ Wolfman Mike wrote:
<quoted text>

Do they accommodate 187lb gorillas? Been looking to reignite that spark in my marriage that was lost ever since I spent all our savings on DJ and apple butter equipment.
Hey, You fake poster and hater of mine. you need to stop getting on this website posting under my dj name and you need to stop making up lies and stories about me just to make it look bad on me. you do not even know me so don't be getting on this website acting like you do. you are a very childish person who is too damn coward to post under your own name instead of you always getting on this site posting under my dj name. i am a professional Entertainer all you are is just a professional childish little troll who gets on this site a makes up lies and stories on people that you do not know.
Sincerely Mike Bowman, AKA "DJ Wolfman Mike"
Sid

United States

#33 Sep 10, 2017
DJ Wolfman Mike wrote:
<quoted text>

That is one of the funniest Mike Bowman posts in a while. I bet is a little mad over his Rebel DJ bullshit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erik Ward would Daddy Douglas be proud of u pic... 7 min Tommy 7
Erik Ward was a fat kid with kinky hair 8 min Tommy 5
Erik Ward is so obsessed with the wolfman but I... 10 min Tommy 11
Food Word Game (Feb '15) 1 hr luci 4,713
Needing tight butthole 1 hr honestly jimmed 6
Home is Where the Heart is ~ A thru Z ~ (Jul '16) 1 hr luci 3,312
Girl Basketball player Juantalo 1 hr Young Tone 7

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance