jason and amanda bourne

jason and amanda bourne

Posted in the Bluefield Forum

wow

Nitro, WV

#1 Mar 28, 2012
jason is back on drugs and amanda is back in town..beware!! they prolly supporting each others habits!
hmm

Welch, WV

#2 Mar 28, 2012
wow wrote:
jason is back on drugs and amanda is back in town..beware!! they prolly supporting each others habits!
??

KnightMoves
Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Traveling Onward

#3 Mar 28, 2012
Leave em alone and give em a chance.

black knight x

“Unchallenged”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Uncommon

#4 Mar 28, 2012
I agree
itsurdyme

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Apr 2, 2012
"Leave em alone and give em a chance", Really? I tell ya what, let's let all the ppl they have ripped off decide if they should have a chance! No wait i secone, i have a better idea. Let them rip you or your mother off and see if you feel the same way then.
You bunch of retards!
itsurdyme

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Apr 2, 2012
*second
lmoa

Elkin, NC

#7 Apr 6, 2012
i personally know the whole family, and let me tell you they are all trash.
1 post removed
LMAO

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Apr 15, 2012
he needs 2 be put back in jail he is smokeing crack n shotting up agin n has a new girl friend named genny stone they both ripped frankie hall off year ago she waits on him 2 get out of jail so they can be 2getter agin he has her shotting up n smokeing with him

DoG AnD PoNy ShOw

“Life is a game”

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

have fun with it

#10 Apr 16, 2012
itsurdyme wrote:
"Leave em alone and give em a chance", Really? I tell ya what, let's let all the ppl they have ripped off decide if they should have a chance! No wait i secone, i have a better idea. Let them rip you or your mother off and see if you feel the same way then.
You bunch of retards!
If you are that gullible then you got what you deserved clown,and yo mama too!
hmm

Welch, WV

#11 Apr 16, 2012
LMAO wrote:
he needs 2 be put back in jail he is smokeing crack n shotting up agin n has a new girl friend named genny stone they both ripped frankie hall off year ago she waits on him 2 get out of jail so they can be 2getter agin he has her shotting up n smokeing with him
yeap
hmm

Welch, WV

#12 Apr 16, 2012
LMAO wrote:
then he will be tryin to get his old writin friends bk lol
itsurdyme

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Apr 24, 2012
DoG AnD PoNy ShOw wrote:
<quoted text>If you are that gullible then you got what you deserved clown,and yo mama too!

Uh, are you fucking retarded Dog and Pony Show? Can you not comprehend what you read? If you would have paid attention you would have noticed i was replying to a post from someone else. In other words, I WAS BEING A SMARTASS! So actually it's you and YO MOMMA,DUMBASS!!! By the way next time you post trying to be cute, use some spell check LMAO!

Vendetta 13
Level 5

Since: Dec 11

<><><> TKC <><><>

#14 Apr 25, 2012
Gossips!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word as First (Nov '16) 30 min luci 1,585
Food Word Game (Feb '15) 31 min luci 3,916
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 35 min luci 14,197
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 36 min luci 10,684
3 Word Game (Nov '16) 37 min luci 1,369
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 1 hr Jenna 12,129
Homonyms ~ A thru Z ~ 2 hr Jenna 576

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance