no mail delivered on tuesday or wedne...

no mail delivered on tuesday or wednesday?

Posted in the Bluefield Forum

resident

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2013
I have a couple of packages that I have been tracking and usps.com says they are out for delivery on the 5th, but I still havent received them. Has anyone else had this problem the past couple of days?
Pam

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Call the post office stupid

“Life is like a broken record..”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Except the voices keep changin

#3 Mar 7, 2013
No need for name callin', lol...

Personally, I think the gov. should let the Post Office cave in on itself and open up the business to REAL business people in private enterprise. The way it's being ran now is even more rediculous than past practices...
What

Washington, DC

#4 Mar 7, 2013
WV Mount U Near wrote:
No need for name callin', lol...
Personally, I think the gov. should let the Post Office cave in on itself and open up the business to REAL business people in private enterprise. The way it's being ran now is even more rediculous than past practices...
If private business did take over the postal service, how much do you think it would cost to mail a letter, it would certainly be higher than .46 cents.

“Life is like a broken record..”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Except the voices keep changin

#5 Mar 7, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
If private business did take over the postal service, how much do you think it would cost to mail a letter, it would certainly be higher than .46 cents.
I 100% agree. It would be more expensive. But taxpayers wouldn't be absorbing the monetary burden... The people using the business would. And also, the business would be maintained with quality.

And let's not forget... There are some enterprising individuals that can do this and actually "turn a profit".

It would be a win-win. Unless... of course... you think government entitlement should be a way of life... or if you're looking for something for nothing.

???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Game (Nov '16) 7 min luci 1,644
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 12 min luci 14,519
Homonyms ~ A thru Z ~ 18 min luci 718
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 20 min luci 11,007
Not In My Living Room ~ A thru Z 21 min luci 447
Home is Where the Heart is ~ A thru Z ~ (Jul '16) 22 min luci 2,529
Last Word as First (Nov '16) 23 min luci 1,820
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 31 min luci 12,531

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web