Bluefield Beaver Football 2012-2013
Apparentlynot

United States

#208 Aug 3, 2012
Your Pants Are Talking wrote:
<quoted text>
Mercenaries. This isn't the NFL. It's supposed to be about kids bonding with their classmates to do well, and make memories that they'll always remember. Most of these kids will never play college ball.
Mercenary families with a helicopter father are what's wrong with high school football. And before some half-wit comes along and accuses me of bias, I know none of these people involved, have no children at either of these high school. I am a BHS grad, so while this transfer would supposedly benefit my alma mater, I still find it distasteful.
Listen dumbass, you made yourself sound bias not me. Like it or not ppl take hs football serious no matter where u go, especially places with a rich tradition. Sure parents get out of hand but trust me the players take it to heart more than anybody. Yeah it's about having fun but how much fun do u think they would have losing? And if u don't know or understand that then you've never played a sport in your life and shouldn't talk about things u have no idea about.
Gman

Minneapolis, MN

#209 Aug 4, 2012
Graham has 5 transfers from other schools this year. They have team pictures all over Facebook and one just of the transfers.
1 post removed
bull

Minneapolis, MN

#211 Aug 4, 2012
I agree wrote:
<quoted text> Teddy is already hated by some of his players at BHS. Hes singled out a few kids and constantly calls them pussies and other names. Mostly upperclassmen. Yet he tells Coach Simon where his son is great at certain positions like linebacker and long snapping. His son was gonna start no matter what, thats why Brennan transferred. He saw the influence Teddy had on the coaches. Beaver had a worse record than Graham last year. Graham had awesome middle school players coming up. Going to a better team doesnt seem like an excuse that makes sense. And saying one player deserves to play over another is an opinion coaches make,based on info from other coaches.There are 6 or 8 coaches at BHS. The only coaches that dont tell coach Simon who should play and who shouldnt are the ones who arent former BHS players. Mostly because they are respectful of their opportunity and dont wanna lose it. And they dont pick favorites as easy when they dont live near them.
Brennan transferred because he sucks and wasn't gonna start in the backfield. Coppola is playing tight end so go buy some info with your welfare money.
wow

Welch, WV

#212 Aug 4, 2012
Wake up people,I dont like moving but you do what you have to do.If you got talent nobody can take it away.But sometimes it takes others to show case it.
wow

Minneapolis, MN

#213 Aug 4, 2012
wow wrote:
Wake up people,I dont like moving but you do what you have to do.If you got talent nobody can take it away.But sometimes it takes others to show case it.
I didn't know we were telling jokes.
Beaver Fan

Saint Paul, MN

#214 Aug 4, 2012
bull wrote:
<quoted text> Brennan transferred because he sucks and wasn't gonna start in the backfield. Coppola is playing tight end so go buy some info with your welfare money.
you are such an idiot Wheeler transferred because his mom is moving to Virginia
I KNOW

Bluefield, WV

#215 Aug 4, 2012
Beaver Fan wrote:
<quoted text>you are such an idiot Wheeler transferred because his mom is moving to Virginia
That makes sense......
beavers

Saint Albans, WV

#216 Aug 4, 2012
Rj Bourne should be QB
Beaver fan

United States

#217 Aug 4, 2012
Beaver Fan wrote:
<quoted text>you are such an idiot Wheeler transferred because his mom is moving to Virginia
Is moving?
Wow

Saint Albans, WV

#218 Aug 4, 2012
bull wrote:
<quoted text> Brennan transferred because he sucks and wasn't gonna start in the backfield. Coppola is playing tight end so go buy some info with your welfare money.
He is my grandson and you need to stop being jealous of his talent!!!!!!!!
wow

United States

#219 Aug 4, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>He is my grandson and you need to stop being jealous of his talent!!!!!!!!
What talent? Don't be so delusional
02Beaver

Vinton, VA

#220 Aug 5, 2012
bull wrote:
Is this Ryan Albert?
you people kill me

United States

#221 Aug 5, 2012
wow wrote:

You mean they moved? That's a shock right there. And Freddy is gonna showcase it? Please. I can tell that from all the players he's sent to major colleges that's gonna happen. Let's just tell the truth here, if coach Williams would have given teddy a job, Corey would be at graham. Freddy did so they went to beaver. That's the truth. Let's not sugarcoat it. That being said, good luck to them.
2 posts removed
really

Washington, DC

#224 Aug 5, 2012
you people kill me wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean they moved? That's a shock right there. And Freddy is gonna showcase it? Please. I can tell that from all the players he's sent to major colleges that's gonna happen. Let's just tell the truth here, if coach Williams would have given teddy a job, Corey would be at graham. Freddy did so they went to beaver. That's the truth. Let's not sugarcoat it. That being said, good luck to them.
the kid from BHS moved
Van

Germany

#225 Aug 5, 2012
today?
wow

Washington, DC

#226 Aug 5, 2012
<quoted text>
If you read the comments, you will see this is in reference to the kid from BHS.
Graham

Minneapolis, MN

#227 Aug 5, 2012
bull wrote:
When you call Kids out by name on either side you are wrong! In saying this know the reasons before you say. When a parent moves a child must change schools. Sometimes a parent moves to help with a childs future. As for the other boy going to bluefield even tthough they didnot move they did everything by the offical rules so leave both of them alone and just wait for the game. If you are an adult shame on you and if you are a child I would hope your parents would say shame on you!
Giveitup

United States

#228 Aug 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Why do you care why or how he's here? Truth is, he is here, and we are thankful to have him. We have welcomed him, just as you have welcomed your transfers. We are probably just a little happier to have him than you are to have yours. You G-Men are asking for an butt kicking on August 24th, and the more crap you talk on this site, the more we can laugh at you later. Leave these kids alone.
1 post removed
Graham

Saint Paul, MN

#230 Aug 5, 2012
You guys cry like a bunch of spoiled brats Man the f**k up Beavers
Beaver fan

Minneapolis, MN

#231 Aug 5, 2012
Link to article on Coach Simon. Maybe this will help shut some of the doubters up. If not, just wait until the 24th.http://www.dailymail.com/ Sports/PrepSports/201208020214 #undefined.gbpl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2000 Ford Ranger 4-sale (Oct '08) 38 min DJ Wolfman Mike 12
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 3 hr The Stealth 13,871
Home is Where the Heart is ~ A thru Z ~ (Jul '16) 3 hr luci 3,258
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Princess Hey 11,938
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 15,405
3 Word Game (Nov '16) 11 hr Princess Hey 2,405
Last Word as First (Nov '16) 12 hr Princess Hey 2,608

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance