who sells more real estate around here.
more truth

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Oct 6, 2010
Yeah she knows him and she knows he cheats too and has for years. Guess the money is worth it. When he goes to jail for all the scamming though....Will she stick with him then?
Stacy

Bluefield, WV

#22 Oct 6, 2010
more truth wrote:
Yeah she knows him and she knows he cheats too and has for years. Guess the money is worth it. When he goes to jail for all the scamming though....Will she stick with him then?
Well who knows why people do the things they do, or why they stay with this one or that one, it could be love,money,or it could be out of habit, it may even be that the other spouse is just in so deep they dont know where to go or what to do at this point. So if he does go to jail, he may very well take her with him, just depends on how much she knows about and how involved she was in the scams. I wonder about the drug situation in that family, you always see and hear so much on that situation....
well now

Marion, VA

#23 Oct 7, 2010
we don't care about what they do intheir own time,unless we live with them or a family member,just if they can sell a house and who is the best.or best realty co. to get .good or bad dealing with co's.
warning

Bluefield, WV

#24 Oct 7, 2010
well now wrote:
we don't care about what they do intheir own time,unless we live with them or a family member,just if they can sell a house and who is the best.or best realty co. to get .good or bad dealing with co's.
I dont think it is so much what they do in their own time that bothers everyone, I think it's the simple fact that they own century 21 and you will more than likely be ripped off if you deal with that company. He's just not a good honest buisnessman.
There are some other threads on here about him and people are talking about how he ripped them off in the past.
Theres one on here about the plane crash to and people have told about bad buisness deals on it as well concerning him.
I know for a fact he will cheat you I worked for him about 7 years ago at one of his dives he owned back then, and he screwed me over really bad on my taxes when I got my w-2's he had me only making like three thousand dollars the whole year!
seller

Marion, VA

#25 Oct 9, 2010
what about bluefield remax.how are they.do they do good,
warning

Bluefield, WV

#26 Oct 9, 2010
seller wrote:
what about bluefield remax.how are they.do they do good,
I've never dealt with them personally, but as a matter fact when I worked at that dive I talked about on the previous post, a girl that worked there bought a house and went through them, and she said they were pretty decent to deal with.
Goes to show something is up with what everyone is saying about Jeff, she worked for him and wouldnt even buy a house from him.... give remax a try.
warning

Bluefield, WV

#27 Oct 9, 2010
How big of a house are you looking for?
And what area? I know a couple people who have houses for sale that arent listed, for sale by owner....
looking for best

Marion, VA

#28 Oct 15, 2010
who sells the most in century 21.looking for a good realtor,not the ones that don't call back and will work on sat. if need be.
belladonna

Murfreesboro, TN

#29 Oct 15, 2010
Nancy Roten with Regency is good. Do not waste your time contacting Christy Wood-she will drag out the process, take days to call you back and is arrogant to boot. Speaking from a bad experience with her.
1 post removed
wondering

Marion, VA

#31 Oct 18, 2010
i see some realtor's have changed who they work for .why.
SWVAGIRLEMT

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Oct 21, 2010
Pam Hess sold us our house and we couldnt be happier!
seller

Marion, VA

#33 Oct 26, 2010
just got century 21,hope they do good.
meee

Marion, VA

#34 Oct 31, 2010
use someone from your town.it seen to work better.
sandy

Marion, VA

#35 Nov 1, 2010
there 's a lot of houses on now and it's been at a all time low.
familyfriend

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 Nov 1, 2010
Actually, this month there was a 10% rise in the real estate market according to the news.
river rat

Marion, VA

#37 Nov 2, 2010
but was it for the u.s.a or was it for w.va.
hate stupid people

Clemmons, NC

#38 Nov 2, 2010
Frances Mamone is the very best knows her stuff!!!
Alice Cooper

Princeton, WV

#39 Nov 5, 2010
Lee Ann Murray at ERA
Alice Cooper

Princeton, WV

#40 Nov 5, 2010
seller wrote:
just got century 21,hope they do good.
You may regret your decision.
seller

Marion, VA

#41 Nov 8, 2010
why, is that,please help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 23 min The Stealth 14,426
Erik Ward we all see how much you love Mike you... 33 min Hots 7
Erik Ward worried about Govt. Shutdown may not ... 4 hr Tommy 2
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 15,617
♣ Tommy must be a chubby boy 4 hr Tommy 2
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Princess Hey 12,294
Shooting in Brushfork 5 hr Curious 9

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance