Comments
1 - 20 of 66 Comments Last updated Dec 26, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
traveler

Sneedville, TN

#1 Apr 27, 2010
what realtor sell the most real estate.looking for a good realtor.
Troll

Franklin, TN

#2 Apr 27, 2010
LOL @ thinking the one that sells the most is also the best. Try calling Christy Wood and see how long it takes her to call you back. Forget about her answering directly.
hellbent

Welch, WV

#3 Apr 27, 2010
prolly the bank from all the foreclosures the economy is so bad right now
Misto

Princeton, WV

#4 Apr 29, 2010
John Snead, statistics professor at bsc, he's a realtor as well

“It's All Good!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#5 Apr 29, 2010
Lee Ann Murray at ERA has been the top selling agent in the Mercer-Tazewell area for the past five years. This is a matter of record based on MLS stats and not just my saying it's true.

Hellbent, we have seen a rise in WV foreclosures this year but this state's number of foreclosures is still very low in comparison to the rest of the country.

Since: Apr 10

Bluefield, WV

#6 Apr 30, 2010
yea but my mom Pam Hess is getting right up there with Lee Ann Murray and is doing it quite fast and I'm not just standing up for my mom it's facts to.

“It's All Good!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#7 Apr 30, 2010
Just Jo wrote:
yea but my mom Pam Hess is getting right up there with Lee Ann Murray and is doing it quite fast and I'm not just standing up for my mom it's facts to.
We all love Pam - she works really hard both out in the field and while on floor duty. It looks like she's going to have a great year in 2010.

Since: Apr 10

Bluefield, WV

#8 Apr 30, 2010
I truly hope so because my mom does work very hard both on and off the floor I know she has helped me in every way that she could but to my knowledge she has never let her clients or her work duties down and I hope that she never will because she deserves everything she works for she is a great woman, a wonderful mother,friend and worker. So I truly do hope she has a great year!!!!
local

Sneedville, TN

#9 May 13, 2010
i heard pass was good but i got another co. wish i had used pass .oh well next time.
Truth

Kingston Springs, TN

#10 Jun 12, 2010
Just a friendly suggestion. Stay far far away from Jeff Livingston and everything he stands for.
mama

Marion, VA

#11 Aug 23, 2010
i like century 21.heard they do good.
local

Marion, VA

#12 Aug 23, 2010
sorry said it wrong ,pam hess.
sandy

Marion, VA

#13 Oct 3, 2010
it's depends on who you use
More Truth

Sneedville, TN

#14 Oct 3, 2010
Amen to the stay away from Jeff Livingston although I doubt his crippled butt is doing to much work right now anyway. Dang karma's a ... well you know

Best of luck on your buying/selling
stacy

Welch, WV

#15 Oct 3, 2010
More Truth wrote:
Amen to the stay away from Jeff Livingston although I doubt his crippled butt is doing to much work right now anyway. Dang karma's a ... well you know
Best of luck on your buying/selling
I agree stay away from him, he's bad news.... what happened to him that he's crippled up?
wow

Galax, VA

#16 Oct 4, 2010
He was in a plane crash and could have died...you people are heartless!! That could have easily been you or one of your family members!
Stacy

Welch, WV

#17 Oct 4, 2010
wow wrote:
He was in a plane crash and could have died...you people are heartless!! That could have easily been you or one of your family members!
Hey I hate that he was hurt I hate for anyone to get hurt or anything, but that still doesnt change the fact of what kind of person he is.
I truly believe that how you treat people and what you do in life comes back to you 3-fold, maybe this was a wake up call for him to change his life and his ways, hopefully he will.
God has given him a second chance I just hope he takes advantage of it.
yup

Nanjemoy, MD

#18 Oct 4, 2010
Snead ftw!
AllKnowingAllSee ing

Northfork, WV

#19 Oct 5, 2010
Livingston the big Christian cheats on his wife.
stacy

Welch, WV

#20 Oct 5, 2010
AllKnowingAllSeeing wrote:
Livingston the big Christian cheats on his wife.
if your referring to my post,I never said he was a christian I said GOD has given him a second chance and I hope he takes advantage of it...Does anyone know if he's still in the hospital or how to get ahold of him?
As far as him cheating well I would assume that's between him and his wife, she's not a ignorant person she knows Jeff better than anyone else does....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk your trash, I'm asking anyway 21 min bbnd 63
Chris Burgess (Dec '13) 1 hr No idea who he is 10
mirror mirror on the wall... 1 hr Acissej 4
lorie setser 2 hr Anon 8
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr fitness-guru 57,076
Heritage apartments 9 hr Lmao 38
Scott Hayes 9 hr Nosy 2
•••
•••

Bluefield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bluefield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••