When Furance Man Pays Back Tax Bluefield,WV. will be RICH !!

Posted in the Bluefield Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Pptl

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

The City of Bluefield,WV. will be RICH when they make The Furance Man Pay back all the back TAX that they have cheated Bluefield,WV. since they opened up for many years !!
The Furance Man has about 20 new looking vans but he does NOT want to pay The City of Bluefield,WV. all of the TAX that he should be paying. He trucks rolls every day in Bluefield,WV.and they make a TON of money.
I think There is no way they could have all those new looking trucks if they where honest.
They write one thing down cheap kind of work they do and do another job where they do NOT have to pay full tax.
Sell those Vans and PAY TAX !!!!!!!!
Seeseee

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

I can't see letting the Furance Man run all over Bluefield,WV. and not paying full tax. My Guess is Millions of Dollars in TAX is DUE
Iseresreee

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

People in Bluefield,WV. have to pay high fee's and then they let The Furance Man RUN WILD and Pay Just a Little Tax !!!!
Bluefield,WV. has the highest fee's and Tax in the whole State of WV.and us Tax Payer's have to pay it and then The Furance Man run's Fancy Free into Bluefield,WV. every day and pay NOT much TAX and I say put a BAN on The Furance Man from doing any work in Bluefield,WV.
Okikikj

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

I can say that The Owner of Furance Man is so Very Rude and just very mean to People that hire him and he talks JUNK !! He talks about People to their face and behind their backs and he is just NOT NICE !!!

Pay him a lot of money and will not back up or stand behind his work !!!!

I could not deal with the mean man !!!!!

I lost a lot of money because of The Furance Man !!!

He should PAY ALL OF BLUEFIELD<WV> TAX !!!!!!
WWWWW

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

That is why Bluefield,WV. City is BROKE because of The Furance Man does NOT WANT TO PAY FOR FULL TAX !!!!They do work in Bluefield,WV. but they DON"T WANT TO PAY FULL TAX !!! Then are Town is Broke and The France Man is RICH !!!!!!!!!!
Isisisss

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Bluefield,WV. would have money if The Furance Man Pay back all those TAX but he will never do it !!!!!
Tttttttgt

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

The Furance Man only needs one Van and he could be honest with People and don't over charge poor People and don't cheat on TAX !!
xxxx

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

I don't think The Furance Man is well liked if they have ever hired him before.
omg

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Ok, so it's The FURNACE Man! I know that this has got to be the same person making all of the misspelled "furance" posts. If he makes you that angry don't hire him again. Good grief. BTW, I heard he does excellent work!
player

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

He does a great job for a good price and great service they did my home last year. They pay Va tax and that's where there located. What service would locate on the W.V. side the mayor would close or tax it to bankruptcy in a month. Go bluefield W.V
Be lucky businesses will even drive into Bluefield W.V.
give it up Haters

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

If you don't know what your talking about then you need to shut your mouth! The Furnace Man is in VIRGINIA and would not pay taxes in WEST VIRGINIA you stupid idiots! He is a good man and has good employees! You get what you pay for, so if his prices bother you use someone else ad see how long it is before your having the work re done. The Furnace Man, Lamberts Refrigeration and Fox and Thompson are the best in the area and I am sure they all have comparible rates! As for the Furnace Man making millions? Don't hate on him because your to dumb or lazy to get out start a business and work your butt off to better yourself and your family !!!
new to area

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

I cant believe all the mispelled words on all of these extremely negatitive comments the people around here put in all these blogs! So many of you sound so stupid. Not just this site it is on all of these Bluefield forums. Can you find anything to be happy about? Yes, we have the right to free speech but it doesn't mean you have to tear down everyone and be so damaging. How many of you have done nothing wrong? Ever? Never lied , cheated, stole, ran a red light or stop sign? remember their are no little laws. How about trying to lift people up instead of tearing them down? I dont know this person... I wouldnt write here if I did. I would just like to have a few of you open your eyes and hearts and shut your mouths unless you can be positive.
Dang

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Why does this seem so similar to the Shrewsberry tree service thread??
BloodNinja

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Dang wrote:
Why does this seem so similar to the Shrewsberry tree service thread??
Haha! My thoughts exactly!
Who

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Who is the man anyway
rj da double-tap man lol

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Wut about Blood Hypes??? Did sumbody say crook...lmao.. litta Furnace Feller can't hold ole Blood Hypes a lite to hunt friggin nite-crawlers... i hope litta furnace feller breaks one off in the City of Blfd. WV. they allowed the Sanitary Board to rape and pillage for years and years... eveyone in City Governemnt wuz aware of these thieves, but nobody had the balls to stop it... several of those litta crooked ring-leaders of the Blfd Sanitary Board have been in the news lately.. Get'em litta furnace feller and blood hypes... hope u guys continue to break-one-off in the ASS conerning city B&O taxes in the City of Blfd WV. its called "Just Desserts" lmfao Ciao
rj da double-tap man lol

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Litta furnace feller does pay B&O (Business and Operations) tax in Blfd. WV and Princeton WV. for work done inside the city limits of each. The State no longer collects B&O taxes,but many small towns in WV still collect them, based upon total gross busniness inside city limits. Consumer sales tax is a much more complicated deal. ciao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Bluefield Forum right now

Search the Bluefield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 29 min youtubegooglegeorge 43,663
Brad Billings (Aug '13) 1 hr Kodachrome 4
Black Guys 2 hr Black Snake Moan 29
Thaddius 2 hr Flubber 2
Mercer could see new drug treatment clinic 10 hr nonsense 10
Looking for a Bar in the Bluefield area Fri drunks 11
hooker Reese (Aug '13) Fri Jim Ross 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bluefield Jobs

•••