First Prev
of 4
Next Last
NAUGHTY BY NATURE

Franklin, TN

#1 Sep 24, 2010
LETS NAMES AS MANY EX STRIPEPRS WHO USE TO STRIP AND WAS NASTY OR UGLY...ILL GO 1ST.. I GOT A FEW
NAUGHTY BY NATURE

Franklin, TN

#2 Sep 24, 2010
SHANNON YOUNG, JESSICA WRIGHT, REBBECCA HYSELL,KIM FROY,CYNTHIA AKA LOLLIPOP,... ANY FEED BACK
point em out

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2010
NAUGHTY BY NATURE wrote:
SHANNON YOUNG, JESSICA WRIGHT, REBBECCA HYSELL,KIM FROY,CYNTHIA AKA LOLLIPOP,... ANY FEED BACK
LOL AND SHANNON is so proud. Ho do you want ur kids to find out someday? Stfu and stop acting like being an ex stripper is cool
NAUGHTY BY NATURE

Franklin, TN

#4 Sep 25, 2010
no one said bein a stripper was cool we simpluy wanted to diss you SHANNON
hmm

Staunton, VA

#5 Sep 25, 2010
kim froy was a stripper
She is

Sneedville, TN

#6 Sep 25, 2010
Cynthia is smokin hot so whats the point
oops

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2010
Randi Moore AKA Peaches (Cherry Bomb)
lol

United States

#8 Sep 25, 2010
She is wrote:
Cynthia is smokin hot so whats the point
omg no she not! she done been ran thru! booty licker
shannon

United States

#9 Sep 25, 2010
Lol no body is ever proud to be a stripper babe but it gives you a certain self confidence that can not be swayed... Whoever you are sweetie you have started 3 topix just to talk about me... And i am flattered... I never said i was the hottest chick in bluefield dont think it at all and yes i have done things in my past but i cant change it so i dont worry about it... Why are you so worried about it? Why you so worried about me? Do i have something you want? Try to take it then...i dare you... But whatever ive done to make you hate me i dont regret it cause you obviously have smiled in my face and you obviously know alot about me so just say ya name so we can handle it like adults... Cause thats what i am honey i hope you become one soon... Until then i have to go live life so i give you something to type about... 3 different topix tho...wow im really honored that im on ya mind so much... Yea me!!
shannon

United States

#10 Sep 25, 2010
NAUGHTY BY NATURE wrote:
no one said bein a stripper was cool we simpluy wanted to diss SHANNON
atleast your honest you started 3 topix just to talk about me...awwwwwwwwwww.... Im smiling so big right now lol and its funny you called becky rebecca...wonder who you are? Bwaahhaa...i dont want ya baby daddy honey i had him first and sent him packin.. To you as it was lol... He is all yours.... I am happy with mine... And i know you mad you couldnt get him... He told me tried to halla...no passion for you from here bwwaaaahaaaahhhhaaa
girl bye

Franklin, TN

#11 Sep 25, 2010
shannon wrote:
<quoted text> atleast your honest you started 3 topix just to talk about me...awwwwwwwwwww.... Im smiling so big right now lol and its funny you called becky rebecca...wonder who you are? Bwaahhaa...i dont want ya baby daddy honey i had him first and sent him packin.. To you as it was lol... He is all yours.... I am happy with mine... And i know you mad you couldnt get him... He told me tried to halla...no passion for you from here bwwaaaahaaaahhhhaaa
BECKY AKA PASSION Rebbecca hysell yea she looks like a freaking man always was as nasty as your ass you both are not pretty by far,but its you i don't like at all no one ever liked you so any how Shannon brush your teeth last time i saw you i could tell youhad yellow shit on the front of them and it was caked up badly, whire girls just don't take care of them self when they with a black man let there self's go, are you sure your baby is Robert since you said you slept with other men , and wasn't it his brothers you slept with, that shows your a nasty hoe..please we write about you because your so ugly, nasty and you seriously need to do alot more cleaning on that apt of yours would welfare love to know how u got such a lil apt with 2 adults and 2 kids liven because you are unfit.....your jkids deserve better then you or robert he has no job never has had one he makes money by dealing drugs every one knows, he cheats on you them booker boys are nothing they dont take care of none of there kids .. stop livein off welfare get a job
ex stripper

United States

#12 Sep 25, 2010
Girl bye- for as much as u seem to kno about these women, u must be an ex stripper. Or, more likely, u always wanted to be dont have the courage or confidence. Go screw off quietly somewhere.
ex stripper

United States

#13 Sep 25, 2010
And p.s....theyre ex stippers cuz they arent in the business anymore. Back off, jealous.
NAUGHTY BY NATURE

Franklin, TN

#14 Sep 25, 2010
ex stripper wrote:
And p.s....theyre ex stippers cuz they arent in the business anymore. Back off, jealous.
shannon stop posting we know when u post... you make ur self look dumb and we dont got too do it for you all your posts come from ohio and aint no one jealous for real
shannon

United States

#15 Sep 25, 2010
Bwaaahhaa @ you... I know who this is...and you call yourelf family? You just mad cause my daughter will never call you auntie she dont even like you... Nasty dirty neck b*tch stop f*cking everybody includung family... Fake as hell... You was just smiling in my face... Bwaahaaaahaaaaaa.... Like i said hate from a distance b*tch cause dont no body want you... And for every one else... I am proud to be ugly to you... Cause ya know what... I love me and thanks for keepin my name hott!!!
ex stripper

United States

#16 Sep 25, 2010
NAUGHTY BY NATURE wrote:
<quoted text>
shannon stop posting we know when u post... you make ur self look dumb and we dont got too do it for you all your posts come from ohio and aint no one jealous for real
Im not shannon :)
shannon

United States

#17 Sep 25, 2010
Oh and ps... Passion is tammy star is becky... My man do work at the wade center... You are more than welcome to call cps if you feel like it cause if you know so much about me then you know my kids are the happiest smartest and healthiest kids ever... And i hope you know you f*cked up cause the only females tht have been to my house are his family and their friends... Yea ho i know its you... Next time im in the hood say it to my face p*ssu #ss b*tch...bwwaahhaaaaaaahaahh im done i only responded cause i knew if i kept you talkin you would eventually tell on your self and since you said one thing already i figured it out... I be in the hood waiting on you
shannon

United States

#18 Sep 25, 2010
NAUGHTY BY NATURE wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so ignorant i am posting from a boost phone...anybody else who post from a boost phone comes up there to...i dont have to hide behind a fake name i have said everything i ever wanted to say on here under my own name...b*tch im not scared of you but you must be shakin in ya nikes right now cause not nare one of you hating *ss hoes will say ya name... Dont be scared you can jump in my pocket!!! I know who started it now so imma handle it... Lol mmmwwaaa love ya haters...oh hope ya caught me at the mall today copping shoes for the whole family...bwwaahhaaa...hi hater!!!
Oh and please believe i wish i got a welfare check but school checks for thousands at a time are good enough for me... Lol...
NAUGHTY BY NATURE

Franklin, TN

#19 Sep 25, 2010
wow you think you do knwo who this is well bitch i dont see you fuckin steppin no dang where and honestly you dont know who i really am, wow as for shoopin at the mall did u get your welafre check so you could be spending it, see you dont know who i am but one day your daughter will be mine wow your man works at the wade center he hwas a big job woooohhhh.. best job in bluefield, i bet you get alot of food stamps too dont you lmao.. still where in the hood are you talkin this mad shit AND WHICH HOOD YOU TALKIN BOUT theres a few
shannon

United States

#20 Sep 25, 2010
NAUGHTY BY NATURE wrote:
wow you think you do knwo who this is well bitch i dont see you fuckin steppin no dang where and honestly you dont know who i really am, wow as for shoopin at the mall did u get your welafre check so you could be spending it, see you dont know who i am but one day your daughter will be mine wow your man works at the wade center he hwas a big job woooohhhh.. best job in bluefield, i bet you get alot of food stamps too dont you lmao.. still where in the hood are you talkin this mad shit AND WHICH HOOD YOU TALKIN BOUT theres a few
Bwaahhaaa.... You so scared... Whats ya name? If you know so much you should know what hood dtupid *ss im here right now... State ya name... And since when do welfare checks come out in the middle of the month? Careful sweetie your ignorance is showing.... Nauhgty by nature maybe hater at heart... Thats what it is? You want my man my daughter and my life? I would too lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roommate 6 min Triple X 10
Last Letter First Game 51 min _Zoey_ 274
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 51 min _Zoey_ 2,766
Travis fransisco 56 min Anonymous 8
Bobby Koen 59 min TheTruth 1
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 126
4 Letter Word Game 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 298
Bluefield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web