hello kettle

Sevierville, TN

#69 Sep 9, 2011
So curious wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is a perfession? And your criticize anyone?
Correction: And you're criticizing anyone?
Your is possessive.
You're is the contraction of you are.
You're kind of a hypocrite.
Even though perfession is hilarious.
just here

Beckley, WV

#70 Sep 15, 2011
IKNOW wrote:
They have done it again-another looser to add to the loosers they already had-they are beyond pathetic.
We are forced to have them on our cable-they are a POOR EXCUSE for news all around.
The really sad part...there are many and a growing number that want WVVA off of the cablesystems...we sadly have no way to have input on that.
There are many many that have opted NOT TO WATCH WVVA...however it does no good....we are stuck with them and no way to have them removed.They continue on blundering on wrecking the news(or their lopsided opinion of news) and though people do not watch them nor want them on cable or satellite-- however NO ONE gets that input.They totally WASTE a channel on cable .
FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT TIME WARNER - they didn't follow the rules and regs about upholding the affiliation respect. they could have switched off the nbc national shows, but instead were lazy and just pulled the plug and blamed wvva for the matter. now that they have errorously done this - that station no longer has any rights with time warner. Go to a meeting if you are so involved and think you have all these rights. BLAME TIME WARNER AND NOT WVVA
1 post removed
John Boy

Keswick, VA

#72 Sep 15, 2011
I hope she succeeds and I wish her well. I'm sure none of the yaya's on here have ever had anyone complain about their performance.

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#73 Sep 15, 2011
Beckley News covers this area better than WVVA
Citizen does not get it

Murfreesboro, TN

#74 Sep 15, 2011
WVVA does not just cover Bluefield. WVNS does not just cover Ghent-Beckley. WOAY does not just cover Oak Hill. Where the building is doesn't matter. They all cover a two-state area.. Tazewell, Mercer, McDowell, Summers, Raleigh, Greenbrier, Wyoming counties.
just here

Beckley, WV

#75 Sep 16, 2011
it's nice to see someone as the morning anchor (Lauren) that is competent and aware of what she is doing - LIndsay seemed clueless at times and lost for words (and just another pretty face).

Level 1

Location hidden

#76 Sep 16, 2011
WVVA has some wonderful people
who knows

Rock, WV

#77 Sep 17, 2011
just here wrote:
it's nice to see someone as the morning anchor (Lauren) that is competent and aware of what she is doing - LIndsay seemed clueless at times and lost for words (and just another pretty face).
So where did Lindsay go? Like the new girl, though. She seems very competent!
Lindsey got a new job

Murfreesboro, TN

#78 Sep 17, 2011
She said on her last day she got a job closer to her home I think in Pennsylvania. I like the new girl better.

Level 1

Location hidden

#79 Sep 18, 2011
Lindsey got a new job wrote:
She said on her last day she got a job closer to her home I think in Pennsylvania. I like the new girl better.
She was very good. Great smile!

Location hidden

#80 Sep 19, 2011
who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
So where did Lindsay go? Like the new girl, though. She seems very competent!
Lindsay was getting married later this year back in Penn.
John Boy

Keswick, VA

#81 Sep 21, 2011
I bet that the new chick cried her eyes out when she saw Bluefield for the first time.
real dill

Bluefield, WV

#82 Sep 21, 2011
Curious wrote:
Where in Gods creation did they find this blonde doing the 5 o'clock news. She's PATHETIC and she makes you to want to say the words for her, my 10 year grandson reads faster and more clearer than her without stuttering.
i have noticed myself some of the struggles she is having but give her a little time ppl on here are so cold hearted....I mean think if it was you or your daugter youd want her to do well maybe she needs a second chance these comments are HARSH!!!
Jay Blue

Oak Hill, WV

#83 Sep 21, 2011
When you end up at local Beckley news stations your at then end of your carrer !! Bluefield also !!
Jay you are an idiot

Murfreesboro, TN

#84 Sep 21, 2011
The young reporters come here to start their careers. Its like playing for the Bluefield Blue Jays..its the minors and they work to move up. Pretty simple to understand.
Octopus2011

Brentwood, TN

#85 Sep 21, 2011
I saw her tonight she was actually very good. and looked very nice as well.
John Boy

Keswick, VA

#86 Sep 22, 2011
Octopus2011 wrote:
I saw her tonight she was actually very good. and looked very nice as well.
I agree. I think she looks very nice.

Level 4

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#87 Sep 24, 2011
This is definitely a place to get a start. This is a small market; if you notice many that they say goodbye to on the air are moving to larger markets. Some people stay longer than others, some stay only a few months. This lady that is referenced on here has already improved greatly. I think she'll be fine. Lighten up. . .if you rely on WVVA for your sole news source you are in trouble anyway. LOL
real dill

Bluefield, WV

#88 Sep 26, 2011
she will do fine
qwerty

Beckley, WV

#89 Sep 26, 2011
If they get better, why is Corey Henderson still lousy and still here? Can't Channel 4 afford him??????? I'll pack the uhaul!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antique store in old barn? 1 hr Someone 3
Six Word Sentence - Word Game (Aug '11) 1 hr Trouser Cough 321
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr legendfork 4,274
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 4 hr honeymylove 13,564
3 Word Game (Nov '16) 5 hr Princess Hey 2,245
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Princess Hey 11,744
Last Word as First (Nov '16) 5 hr Princess Hey 2,430

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance