First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curouse

United States

#1 Jan 3, 2010
what all is available at sweet dreams on grassy branch road. anybody been there???
LOL

Nashville, TN

#2 Jan 3, 2010
HAHAHA, THIS IS EPIC. It's a strip joint. They have strippers, and beer.

...Did you think they do oil changes or something?
jake

Beckley, WV

#3 Jan 8, 2010
LOL wrote:
HAHAHA, THIS IS EPIC. It's a strip joint. They have strippers, and beer.
...Did you think they do oil changes or something?
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! that might be the best post EVER!!!!! it sure didn't give me sweet dreams, more like sweet nightmares.
Just curious

Normantown, WV

#4 Jan 8, 2010
Curouse wrote:
what all is available at sweet dreams on grassy branch road. anybody been there???
A certain low life man that would rather spend his money on expensive drinks and strippers than support his three month old son that is in the hospital right now!! When he is not there he is at the cardhole on Bland street! RIGHT G?
linda

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 8, 2010
is jeffrey musick ok
linda

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 8, 2010
is jeff musick ok
Fool

Marion, VA

#7 Jan 9, 2010
linda wrote:
is jeff musick ok
if you ask on here - you need a life outside the computer
Dwayne

Tazewell, VA

#8 Jan 26, 2010
In all honesty..sweet dreams sucks. Go to Cherry Bomb.
so what

Oakvale, WV

#9 Jan 26, 2010
way spend money on what you cant have what a low life it takes to go to this kind of place
Dwayne

Tazewell, VA

#10 Jan 27, 2010
Who says you cant have them? Also why call someone a low life for doing whats in our human nature? Sounds to me like you my friend need to stop judging others. Just because it's not your cup of tea doesnt mean someone who enjoys it is a lowlife. Its close minded people like you that make this world such a shitty place to live.
so what

Lerona, WV

#11 Jan 29, 2010
Dwayne wrote:
Who says you cant have them? Also why call someone a low life for doing whats in our human nature? Sounds to me like you my friend need to stop judging others. Just because it's not your cup of tea doesnt mean someone who enjoys it is a lowlife. Its close minded people like you that make this world such a shitty place to live.
i have had your low life she s not all that good but has nice lips
3 posts removed
Dwayne

Oakwood, VA

#15 Feb 13, 2010
Ive replied to this 1000 times. My posts keep getting deleted. You don't even know me..and by the off chance you do, there's no way you've had my girl. Cause one, she's not a low life. Two, she'd never cheat. Three, your homosexual and she doesn't have a penis so you wouldn't be interested.
big john t

Princeton, WV

#16 Mar 6, 2010
dwanye cant understand everyone at burgerking has had that slut. but dont blame her for wanting a man she lives with a nerd
Dwayne

Tazewell, VA

#17 Mar 6, 2010
You can't spell big john. Your not even funny. I don't know why the hell you dont just screw off already. Understand that no one likes you. Your life has no meaning. Your nothing but a waste of skin, bone and natural resources..Your not worth the air that you breathe. Understand this faggot. You don't know me. I'm not playing games with you Johnny Boy. Just shut up and die already. I'm getting really tired of listening to you day in and day out.
big john t

Princeton, WV

#18 Mar 7, 2010
well DWAYNE your the one that stuck your nose in my sh!t i didnt screw with u until then . if you cant stand the heat get out the kitchen.son! now don't forget you threw out the first ball in this game an i'am not gay the only thing a hard d!ck can do for me is point the way to the pu$$y
jake

Beckley, WV

#19 Mar 7, 2010
Dwayne wrote:
You can't spell big john. Your not even funny. I don't know why the hell you dont just screw off already. Understand that no one likes you. Your life has no meaning. Your nothing but a waste of skin, bone and natural resources..Your not worth the air that you breathe. Understand this faggot. You don't know me. I'm not playing games with you Johnny Boy. Just shut up and die already. I'm getting really tired of listening to you day in and day out.
POW!! that is all i can say to that, nicely put dwayne!
Curious

Clay, WV

#20 Mar 7, 2010
Who all dances out there now?
Just Curious

Hillsboro, WV

#21 Mar 7, 2010
I think Passion is still there.
big john t

Princeton, WV

#22 Mar 9, 2010
so what wrote:
<quoted text>i have had your low life she s not all that good but has nice lips
so thats why dwayne on her mad all the time his gurl is out cheating with so what
Dwayne

Tazewell, VA

#23 Mar 9, 2010
big john t wrote:
<quoted text> so thats why dwayne on her mad all the time his gurl is out cheating with so what
Im growing extremely tired of you big john. no one..and I mean NO ONE even cares that your alive. How does that make you feel? To know that if you passed right now..No one would realize you were missing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not In My Living Room ~ A thru Z 9 min luci 10
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 min luci 10,245
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 11 min luci 13,751
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 25 min Lahoozaher 4,192
Home is Where the Heart is ~ A thru Z ~ (Jul '16) 39 min SWAMP WITCH 2,081
Homonyms ~ A thru Z ~ 43 min SWAMP WITCH 308
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 47 min luci 11,653

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance