topps electronics a scam

Posted in the Bluefield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Procious, WV

#1 Nov 1, 2011
Has anybody been scammed by Topps lately?Been hearing some bad things about them lately.
Info

Bluefield, WV

#2 Nov 1, 2011
Tell me more,I don't know of anything going around about them.I did hear that one of the tech's working there part time had a few tv's he took in on the side to repair and the customer's can't get in touch with him(C.B.)to get them back.
Stewart Gilligan Griffin

Bluefield, WV

#3 Nov 1, 2011
My elderly mother was ripped off by them a couple months ago.
wondering

Princeton, WV

#4 Nov 2, 2011
They are telling people there TV cannot be repaired.That they cant get parts.Do you want them to get rid of it or do you want to come and pick it up?That is all fine and legal but most elder people will say you get rid of it for me.This is usally a TV that they have repaired before by changing out a bulb or something that dont cost much.Then they keep it and repair it and sell it to another customer whos tv could not be repaired.This is called a LEGAL SCAM>.Bill will denie it but I know two elderly people this has happen to.Take your busniess some where else.
reminder

Bluefield, WV

#5 Nov 3, 2011
wondering wrote:
They are telling people there TV cannot be repaired.That they cant get parts.Do you want them to get rid of it or do you want to come and pick it up?That is all fine and legal but most elder people will say you get rid of it for me.This is usally a TV that they have repaired before by changing out a bulb or something that dont cost much.Then they keep it and repair it and sell it to another customer whos tv could not be repaired.This is called a LEGAL SCAM>.Bill will denie it but I know two elderly people this has happen to.Take your busniess some where else.
They will scam you.Their tec.guy is sorry.
Info

Bluefield, WV

#6 Nov 7, 2011
If anyone is looking for the tech Carl Barker he has rented the blue garage/metal building across from the post office in green valley.I hear he has several people's tv's and they can't find him or get in touch with him,Good luck!!!
steve kinder

Waynesboro, VA

#7 Nov 7, 2011
Info wrote:
If anyone is looking for the tech Carl Barker he has rented the blue garage/metal building across from the post office in green valley.I hear he has several people's tv's and they can't find him or get in touch with him,Good luck!!!
I know the people involved in this company personally. They recently had a huge family fight because a few family members (who I won't name), became jealous of Topps Electronics. And I over heard a few over tbe family members claiming that they would do eveything in their power to ruin the company... Clearly, that is exactly what is going on here. Don't listen to these jealous liars! All they are trying to do is bring him down by ruining his business.
Info

Bluefield, WV

#8 Nov 8, 2011
I only stated facts about the part time tech carl barker,nothing about topps electronics the company.How do you relate this to a family matter between the owner and some of his family members?It sounds to me like you are trying to start trouble in the family.You won't name them because you don't know them.
Steven kinder

Waynesboro, VA

#9 Nov 8, 2011
Info wrote:
I only stated facts about the part time tech carl barker,nothing about topps electronics the company.How do you relate this to a family matter between the owner and some of his family members?It sounds to me like you are trying to start trouble in the family.You won't name them because you don't know them.
If this true then why did you name the thread "Topps Electronics scam" that is clearly an attempt on your part to make the company look bad . Are you f***i stupid? How do you think the thread title looks to people on the forum? And asking me to give the names of the family members is an obvious attempt on your part to goad me into posting their names. It's easy to see that you are the one that is trying to cause trouble for the company and the family... Why else would you want me to post their names on here, when you are perfectly aware of how people viciously attack people on here for no apparent reason. F**k off troll.
Steven kinder

Waynesboro, VA

#10 Nov 8, 2011
Steven kinder wrote:
<quoted text> If this true then why did you name the thread "Topps Electronics scam" that is clearly an attempt on your part to make the company look bad . Are you f***i stupid? How do you think the thread title looks to people on the forum? And asking me to give the names of the family members is an obvious attempt on your part to goad me into posting their names. It's easy to see that you are the one that is trying to cause trouble for the company and the family... Why else would you want me to post their names on here, when you are perfectly aware of how people viciously attack people on here for no apparent reason. F**k off troll.
And Carl Barker is a hardworking guy.. Why would you get on here and tell lies about him? I bet your wife has the hots for him and it's eating you alive with jealousy. It's a well known fact that he is well endowed, so maybe your wife is curious and wandts to give it a try.
Steven kinder

Waynesboro, VA

#11 Nov 8, 2011
Steven kinder wrote:
<quoted text> And Carl Barker is a hardworking guy.. Why would you get on here and tell lies about him? I bet your wife has the hots for him and it's eating you alive with jealousy. It's a well known fact that he is well endowed, so maybe your wife is curious and wandts to give it a try.
My mistake... My replies are to wondering , not you, info.
Steven kinder

Waynesboro, VA

#12 Nov 8, 2011
Steven kinder wrote:
<quoted text>My mistake... My replies are to wondering , not you, info.
But I do take issue with some of things you said as well.
Info

Bluefield, WV

#13 Nov 8, 2011
I didn't start this topic,only commented.I have had 2 different people stop me and ask questions about carl and how to get in touch with him about their tv's because he has had them for months and are thinking of getting the law involved because they think he has stolen them.If you look there is a thread about carl barker electronics and his problems.I have never told a lie about carl barker,he is a good technician but gets lazy and don't honor what he has told people.It also sounds like you have an interest in topps more than just someone that knows the employee's,maybe you work there also.Why did you quote yourself each time you posted instead of the person you were replying to?
Steve Kinder

Waynesboro, VA

#14 Nov 8, 2011
Info wrote:
I didn't start this topic,only commented.I have had 2 different people stop me and ask questions about carl and how to get in touch with him about their tv's because he has had them for months and are thinking of getting the law involved because they think he has stolen them.If you look there is a thread about carl barker electronics and his problems.I have never told a lie about carl barker,he is a good technician but gets lazy and don't honor what he has told people.It also sounds like you have an interest in topps more than just someone that knows the employee's,maybe you work there also.Why did you quote yourself each time you posted instead of the person you were replying to?
Like I said, it was a mistake. I was posting while trying to do a million other things... I got to work on my multi-tasking skills... Quite frankly I suck at it.
topps electronic services

Oakvale, WV

#15 Nov 15, 2011
I OWN AND OPERATE A VERY REPUTABLE AND FACTORY AUTH SERVICE CENTER WHICH REQUIRES A BACKGROUND CHECK AND QUALITY MONITORED WORK ETHICS, WE DO NOT FIX AND RESALE USED TVS , WE CAN ORDER NEW ONES AT VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES AND SERVICE WHAT WE SALE,, WE DO SELL REPAIRED UNITS THAT HAVE BEEN DEEMED ABANDONED AFTER 30 DAYS OF COMPLETION DATE FOR THE BILL OWED, AS FOR THE RETIRED GENTLEMAN WITH THE OBSOLETE SONY REAR PROJECTION THAT SONY DISCONTINUED PARTS FOR AND THE HITACHI PLASMA THAT WE FIXED AND TOLD HIM THAT HIS PANEL WAS GOING OUT THAT WAS RETURNED TO HIM TO WATCH AT NO LABOR COST AND LET HIM PAY THE AMOUNT OWED ON A ABANDONED TV FOR A THIRD OF ITS VALUE WHICH HE WROTE A BAD CHECK FOR, (WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO POST YOUR NAME ,ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER FOR ALL OTHER BUSINESS OWNERS TO BE AVISED OF)YOU SURLEY WERE NOT SCAMMED,, AND WE WELCOME ALL OF OUR VALUED PATRONS FROM (THE COUNTY) AND ALL COUNTIES, IF PARTS ARE AVALIABLE I AM VERY CONFIDENT OUR CERTIFIED FACTORY AUTH TECHNICIANS CAN COMPLETE THE REPAIR AT A PRICE WELL UNDER THE NATIONAL AVEREAGE,WE HAVE MANAGED TO KEEP OUR PRICES FOR LABOR AND PICK UP AND DELIVERY FEES THE SAME FOR SEVERAL YEARS. THANKS TO ALL OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS, ANYONE WHO MAY HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR DISSATISFIED IN ANY WAY CAN FEEL FREE TO COME IN,CALL DURING OR AFTER BUSINESS HOURS AND SPEAK TO ME PERSONALLY,
Hi Tech

Bluefield, WV

#16 Nov 16, 2011
When are you going to hire a real tech repair man.One who can trouble shoot panel boards not replace them for $800,Like the young lady over in Bluefield Va.I think you repaired before and did more damage than good.Oh yes it worked untill the warrenty ran out,but she was smart enought to come back and get it.By the way she got it repaired for a lot less than 800$.Lies Lies.It is your story tell it like you want to.lol
Tom Toast

Princeton, WV

#17 Nov 24, 2011
Info wrote:
Tell me more,I don't know of anything going around about them.I did hear that one of the tech's working there part time had a few tv's he took in on the side to repair and the customer's can't get in touch with him(C.B.)to get them back.
he could not get parts for my toaster.said if he had the parts he did not know how to fix it that it was a new model!!!!!!!!!!
Shelly

Princeton, WV

#18 Nov 30, 2011
Steven kinder wrote:
<quoted text> If this true then why did you name the thread "Topps Electronics scam" that is clearly an attempt on your part to make the company look bad . Are you f***i stupid? How do you think the thread title looks to people on the forum? And asking me to give the names of the family members is an obvious attempt on your part to goad me into posting their names. It's easy to see that you are the one that is trying to cause trouble for the company and the family... Why else would you want me to post their names on here, when you are perfectly aware of how people viciously attack people on here for no apparent reason. F**k off troll.
My cousin worked there and they are the lieingest people she has ever seen.You can go to Walmart and buy a new plasma cheaper than they can fix it.
walmart

Princeton, WV

#19 Dec 4, 2011
waemart has great deals on tv.dont be suckered in on a slopy repair job.
driving

Bluefield, WV

#20 Dec 6, 2011
something must be bad.everytime I drive by there it looks like they are closed.There is never any cars there.What happened to the big truck? Somebody said they had to sell it.I hope they dont go under ,we need their B&O tax money here in Bluewell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 34 min luci 12,566
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 35 min luci 11,039
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 35 min luci 14,542
Drugs 55 min Josh 1
Erika Dinovo 3 hr Rough Sex 7
Hot puss 3 hr Brittany 2
Tiffany Manor Apts 3 hr Billy Cole 5

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance