Reality For The Family

Welch, WV

#43 Jan 15, 2013
Julie? I know you are hurting beyond anything any of us can imagine. For that, I am sorry. But the truth is, if Jason were still alive, you would be hurting this much every day, just as you have hurt this way for so many years. Because of that, I am relieved to know your suffering will at least come to an end in the near future. All the things you have felt about Jason that you thought were wrong, they were perfectly natural for ANY Mother in your shoes. I am glad your healing can finally begin.
To Jason's Dad: I don't know you. You were faced with many tough decisions that ultimately you could not stand up to. Because you are Jason's Father, I won't slight you on that account. I can only hope that I will have the fortitude to do what needs to be done within my OWN family when the time is right. That said, your healing can also begin. Please take advantage of it.
To the brother: Live and learn. Being the "Good Ol' Boy" you think yourself and others to be is nothing more than a farce (joke) given to you by the enEmy saTan. Oh yes. hE is real. Never doubt that. Change who you are, brother... if it isn't already too late for you. And please leave your parents, never to return until you are a changed man. Quit being a user and a taker the way jason chose to be IF you are such a person. Don't live so stupidly. There is always a PERSONAl price to be paid for such decisions.
It is not my intent to further grieve a good family, which Julie is some of the best people on the planet. I figure that the last thing that will interest her is ANYTHING posted on Topix. But when I saw a "NOTE TO THE FAMILY" from who is assuredly living in their "religious bubble" void of reality, I had to post this.
There IS a God. Only a complete fool would ever dispute that. I am hoping that by some miracle from HIM, that this note will be seen by especially Jason's brother...and Father, and not only seen... but understood. All else will be between them and God. I hope for the best in it all.
Truth seeker

Northfork, WV

#44 Jan 15, 2013
info wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'm sure he was a crooked cop when he is a veteran and served the people who obviously don't deserve it such as yourself. Funny how u consider this a murder when he police officer and the witness' lives were in danger.
A piece of quarter round is NOT a club. And his girlfriend was on the porch with him when he was killed. She was not harmed in any way, and she is devastated. And some of the crappiest people I know are veterans.
Truth seeker

Northfork, WV

#45 Jan 15, 2013
A piece of quarter round is not a club. And some of the crappiest persons I know are veterans. And why cant the public know the name of this over zealous keeper of the peace?
Jamal

Webster Springs, WV

#46 Jan 15, 2013
Truth, he didn't break out the windows in the house and tear out a wood furnace?
what

Princeton, WV

#47 Jan 15, 2013
Why is the world.would.you say some.of the crappiest people in the world at veterans????? That statement says it all....there is no respect in the world anymore. No respect is the exact reason law enforcement was called in this situation. He had no respect for his mother for gods sake!!!! He tried to destroy what she woked hard for. She gave him life and cared for him and this is how he repays her....ridiculous!!!
OMG

Beaver, WV

#48 Jan 15, 2013
really wrote:
Family members call 911 on a recorded line that he is tearing up the house and they need help. If he was so freaking innocent why did someone call 911. I could be crazy but no one in my family has ever called 911 for someone starting a fire. Go ahead paint the picture that Jason was a hero. Heroes and upstanding citizens don't just get the police called on them by loving family members for no reason!
Damn,if the police are called on a person they must be executed. What have I been thinking all this time? So by your thinking every time someone has the police called on them then all bets are off. Shoot them!
really

Bluefield, WV

#49 Jan 15, 2013
Knocks the windows out of the house, cuts all kinds of things up, carves a pretty expletive in the wall for his mom with the chainsaw. Yeah he's a pretty upstanding citizen.

Let's talk about how many times he's od before. But yet you people portray him as the All American boy and the Deputy as the Devil. This will be my last post on this subject, Way to go fine Deputy for walking the beat everyday. So many criticize but yet they won't put on the badge themselves!
WhatWereWeThinki n

Osceola, IN

#50 Jan 16, 2013
After reading all of this on the Bluefield and Princeton sites, I have come up with the perfect solution! I'm very serious here so please, pay attention and read closely:

The next time help is needed instead of getting up and picking up the phone and dialing 911, turn to your keyboards and post on Topix you need help. I'm serious. Clearly after reading all of you Topix experts' comments on "coulda/woulda/shoulda ", the police are no longer needed. They can just show up at the scene whenever you get your asses shot or beaten to death with "just a stick" because you were being the BillyBadAss that knew that you could take that stick away from a crazed person. That's when they will be needed. To take pics of your dead body and file a report. Yep...thanks for enlightening me.
WhatWereWeThinki n

Osceola, IN

#51 Jan 16, 2013
No, I'm not a cop. Just a person that uses Topix for my entertainment purposes only. Some of the comments I read on here doesn't even make good bathroom reading material. I, however will do the smartest thing and call the police dept for help. I have read on here many many times from you same BillyBadAsses this statement: "shoot first-won't even bother to ask questions" Being as how I am a female, I will do the smartest thing and dial 911. I do subscribe to the Bluefield Daily Telegraph and therefor will read about all of you BillBadAsses in the Police Blotter and Obits.
Jamal

Webster Springs, WV

#52 Jan 16, 2013
WhatWereWeThinki n, are you saying that when seconds count the police are just minutes away?
dave

United States

#53 Jan 16, 2013
WhatWereWeThinkin wrote:
No, I'm not a cop. Just a person that uses Topix for my entertainment purposes only. Some of the comments I read on here doesn't even make good bathroom reading material. I, however will do the smartest thing and call the police dept for help. I have read on here many many times from you same BillyBadAsses this statement: "shoot first-won't even bother to ask questions" Being as how I am a female, I will do the smartest thing and dial 911. I do subscribe to the Bluefield Daily Telegraph and therefor will read about all of you BillBadAsses in the Police Blotter and Obits.
by the time the police get there it might be to late. Buy a gun
WhatWereWeThinki n

United States

#54 Jan 16, 2013
Good grief! That is not what I am saying. I am saying that you BillyBadAsses are getting on here talking about how big and bad you are and if it were you, you would have done this or that. Please, do not turn my statements around to feed yourself your 5 seconds of fame on Topix.
Feed Up

Amelia Court House, VA

#55 Jan 16, 2013
A shot in the leg would stop a man with a club and render him harmless. Why a kill shot or shots and why ammo designed to break up on impact and do the damage of four or five shots. Why not full metal jacket as the geneva convention requires to be used in wars.
cobra

Oakvale, WV

#56 Jan 16, 2013
First of all, this guy was nuts, and probably high on drugs, and a shot in the leg wouldn't have phased him if he was high on something. How about this, if he would have put down his so called stick down he would be alive and well right now. maybe not well, because obviously he was crazy, but alive. This so called stick that everybody keeps saying would have broke if he hit the officer with it, how come it didn't break when he busted out those windows. He was a low life piece of monkey shit, and deserved his bullet. If somebody comes at me with anything with intentions of harming me, I would drop them period. I personally would like to see ten of these types of shootings a week, cleaning up the streets of mercer county one dopehead at a time. the deputy done what anybody would have done in that situation, and for those of you who would have took that stick away from that crazy man, we would most likely be reading your obituary in the bdt.
yelpers

Princeton, WV

#57 Jan 16, 2013
plain and simple...W.V. DOES NOT HAVE THE FUNDING TO DEAL WITH ADDICTS/MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES...SO THEY JUST KILL THEM OFF...WHAT A BACKWARDS STATE. YOU CAN TRY AND JUSTIFY YOUR OPINIONS, BUT FACT IS...THIS YOUNG MAN HAD ISSUES, AND WHAT I AM READING...JUST GIVE HIM THE DEATH PENELITY FOR BEING A ADDICT, OR HAVING A CAR WREAK & SUFFERING BRAIN DAMAGE...SHOOT TO KILL WHEN HE HAD A STICK. NO WONDER W.V. HAS SUCH A BAD NAME. WE TURN OUR HEADS AND DON'T VOICE NOTHING UNTIL A SOMEONE GETS SHOT...THEN SAY, WELL HE NEEDED IT, HE WAS ALL MESSED UP IN THE HEAD...SAD!!!!
cobra

Oakvale, WV

#58 Jan 16, 2013
How about the several women over the years that he nearly beat to death, violent rages, and oh yeah he wasn't a stranger to the police. he could have been legally killed several times, not always by the police either, by some of the women he beat on or others. the question is why wasn't he already behind bars, he is been a danger to society for a while, and i don't care about him being an addict, but when he steals from people to support his habit then thats when he becomes a problem for society.
Family of Jason

Bluefield, WV

#59 Jan 16, 2013
cobra wrote:
How about the several women over the years that he nearly beat to death, violent rages, and oh yeah he wasn't a stranger to the police. he could have been legally killed several times, not always by the police either, by some of the women he beat on or others. the question is why wasn't he already behind bars, he is been a danger to society for a while, and i don't care about him being an addict, but when he steals from people to support his habit then thats when he becomes a problem for society.
For all who think Jason was an addict of some kind he wasn't Jason lived a productive life sure he had his problems who doesn't. He often shoped for his grandparents medical needs Was very productive. Jason also couldn't stand to see people go cold in the winter so he supplied several loads of wood to folks who couldn't afford heat he done this on his time. Also Jason had two small children that he loved unconditionaly and he done every thig he could for them. But yes he had problems that he dealt with productively. Did he have issues absolutely he did. 12 years ago he was involved in a lifethreating car accident that smashed his head in made his brain not function the way u and and I process information. He was aware of his disabilitys but still haf a heart of gold always wanting to help people in his own way. His decision making was compromised due to this . so the only reasonable way to deal with an individual like this is to shoot him in the chest and kill him correct
Family of Jason

Bluefield, WV

#60 Jan 16, 2013
yelpers wrote:
plain and simple...W.V. DOES NOT HAVE THE FUNDING TO DEAL WITH ADDICTS/MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES...SO THEY JUST KILL THEM OFF...WHAT A BACKWARDS STATE. YOU CAN TRY AND JUSTIFY YOUR OPINIONS, BUT FACT IS...THIS YOUNG MAN HAD ISSUES, AND WHAT I AM READING...JUST GIVE HIM THE DEATH PENELITY FOR BEING A ADDICT, OR HAVING A CAR WREAK & SUFFERING BRAIN DAMAGE...SHOOT TO KILL WHEN HE HAD A STICK. NO WONDER W.V. HAS SUCH A BAD NAME. WE TURN OUR HEADS AND DON'T VOICE NOTHING UNTIL A SOMEONE GETS SHOT...THEN SAY, WELL HE NEEDED IT, HE WAS ALL MESSED UP IN THE HEAD...SAD!!!!
I appreciate ur comments
Dont be silly

Bluefield, WV

#61 Jan 17, 2013
Family of Jason wrote:
<quoted text>For all who think Jason was an addict of some kind he wasn't Jason lived a productive life sure he had his problems who doesn't. He often shoped for his grandparents medical needs Was very productive. Jason also couldn't stand to see people go cold in the winter so he supplied several loads of wood to folks who couldn't afford heat he done this on his time. Also Jason had two small children that he loved unconditionaly and he done every thig he could for them. But yes he had problems that he dealt with productively. Did he have issues absolutely he did. 12 years ago he was involved in a lifethreating car accident that smashed his head in made his brain not function the way u and and I process information. He was aware of his disabilitys but still haf a heart of gold always wanting to help people in his own way. His decision making was compromised due to this . so the only reasonable way to deal with an individual like this is to shoot him in the chest and kill him correct
Family of Jan, my a$$.
retards

United States

#62 Jan 17, 2013
I never post but the "family " comments are just to much for me not to. I can't believe no one else has picked up on all the lies they are saying. One minute they know he was in the house with no weapon, in the same post they say was u there because I can't even get the police report..... then in another post he was productive then he wasn't?!?! I know ur hurt and regardless he's ur family and u love him, but don't get on here and make things look worse with ur nonsense, because that's exactly what ur doing . He was cracked out and went crazy, point blank. If a crazed druggy came at me with anything in their hands, I'd shoot them between the effin eyes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where did Liz size more forum go 3 hr Lucky girl 15
Any guys want to pay for company with a hot wom... 4 hr blueeyedbeauty 8
Bowman mtn festival booth 4 hr Aunt Bee 28
brad koen, freakin psyhco (Jul '10) 5 hr TruthBeTold 7
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 7 hr Doug77 5,143
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 8 hr Mark mark 2,433
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 hr Mark mark 1,740
More from around the web

Bluefield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]