Jason Dillon killed??
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hey

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Somebdy said he was shot and killed by the police last night???
huh

Springfield, NJ

#2 Jan 13, 2013
So what's your point ?
gsleader

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Is it true?
ummm

Athens, WV

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Yes it's true
1 post removed
joe

United States

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Y did it happen. What did he do to deserve to get shoot.
hey

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Jan 14, 2013
ummm wrote:
Yes it's true
what happened??
Jamal

Rupert, WV

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Didnt he try to use a chainsaw on a cop and family members. He sounds nuts.
Bazinga

Washington, DC

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Sounds like he was crazy as bat excrement. Chainsaw huh? I'd shot him too.
Is the chainsaw for sale now?
joe

United States

#10 Jan 14, 2013
He had a head injury that messed him up
1 post removed
smh

Portage, MI

#12 Jan 14, 2013
Every couple months u hear about one of these crooked cops killing someone or someone dies while in custody...and this too will be swept under a rug..
rme

Middle River, MD

#13 Jan 14, 2013
Excuses, excuses.
smh

United States

#14 Jan 14, 2013
They said on wvva that he had a club...so the cop decided to use deadly force instead of just wounding him...wow don't piss a cop off
Out of towner

Lanham, MD

#15 Jan 14, 2013
smh wrote:
They said on wvva that he had a club...so the cop decided to use deadly force instead of just wounding him...wow don't piss a cop off

Wow you are the smartest person I've ever heard, wound? I'm sure he had time for that!!
Jamal

Lerona, WV

#16 Jan 14, 2013
Dillon must have been an idiot. Plus wasnt he causing his wife a lot of problems.
sad but true

United States

#17 Jan 14, 2013
I knew jason when I was younger. Him and my brother grew up together, and went to school together. They were really good friends and really close until jason was in that wreck several years ago. He lived a mile if that from my parents house on sandlick. Jason had several issues with his brain and head due to the car wreck, so he wasn't completely all there, I'm not saying what he did was right, or making up excuses, but he didn't deserve to die, no one does, he needed help, mentally. You people need to quit bashing his name and talking sh*t about him, especially if you didn't know him. He was really a good person, well when I knew him he was. So idk, all I know is that its very sad, and may his soul rest in peace, and I say prayers for his family. RIP Jason.
Sad situation

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Thank you "sad but true"! Jason was one of the kindest hearted people I ever knew. He was a good person. No one knows or will ever understand what he went through after his accident except him and God. Yes, he had problems and didn't make good decisions, but he should not have been killed. He Did not use a chainsaw on anyone or even have it around when the police got there. No he did not have a wife that he was causing problems with. I pray God will be with his family in the days ahead.
They are reporting a "club like instrument" which was actually a stick!
info

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jan 14, 2013
Actually it was a club. Said so in the police report. Plus I personally know the officer and I know he had no otherchoice due to the suspect charging at him after multiple warnings and requests to drop the weapon. No disrespect to the family or friends and I'm not saying the man deserved to die but wen in that situation the decision of "my life or his" has to be made
info

Johnson City, TN

#20 Jan 14, 2013
smh wrote:
Every couple months u hear about one of these crooked cops killing someone or someone dies while in custody...and this too will be swept under a rug..
Yeah I'm sure he was a crooked cop when he is a veteran and served the people who obviously don't deserve it such as yourself. Funny how u consider this a murder when he police officer and the witness' lives were in danger.
Mercer County Resident

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Jan 14, 2013
I have never heard of a police shooting a man because he has a club in his hand. True action needed to be taken but deadly force was not neccessary in this situation. Why would you not just injure him? This will get shuffled under the rug because we are in WV and there are no rules or laws here. I understand law enforcement are placed under extreme circumstances but that is why they are given training to make smart decisions. This was not a life or death matter. Yes Jason should have adhered to police but as others have stated he had a mental condition which impaired his abilities from a prior accident. So I guess if a 911 call comes in and a mentally retarded person with a handicap has a club in hand and comes at a officer the answer would be death......this makes no sense. If it is obvious a person doesnt have a gun or deadly weapon then deadly force is not an option. The officer who killed this young man should face prison time and if his boss defends him he should go to prison as well. SAD DECISION ON BEHALF OF THE MERCER COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT.....SHAME ON YOU.
Sad

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Jan 14, 2013
I agree 100%. If a decision like this is acceptable then anything is ok. There have been men with guns in hand that have walked away with their lives after an incident like this one. A police acting in this manner should make him want to reconsider the job he has chosen. I thought deadly force was a last resort?? Doesnt seem like a life or death situation to me. Why not shoot him in the leg? Why aim for his chest? There can be no reason or excuse. Poor marksmanship maybe? Really? Only in West Virginia would this happen and be ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Townhouse 16 min I Know 4
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 2 hr Jenna 15,007
Six Word Sentence - Word Game (Aug '11) 2 hr Jenna 217
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr luci 11,515
jb borich 3 hr tolly 1
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 3 hr Mark mark 13,207
Mandy Tolliver and Derrick Blevins 4 hr Here for the skanks 2

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance