really

Charlotte, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

If he got busted y isn't it in the news? Especially if its with as much as y'all say
Haters

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

It is on the news!
demeetree1

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

Anyone think theyll run they mouths??
damn it man

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Bluefield (WVVA)- Two men from Mercer County face drug related charges. Paul Tevis Winebush and Clarance Raymond Davis were arrested on September 22 for possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute.

75 pounds of pot were found at the home of Winebush along with scales, baggies and drug ledgers. Federal agents obtained a search warrant after making three controlled buys of small quantities from Winebush.

One pound of pot was found in the car of Clarance Davis when Police Officers executed a traffic stop. Both men are being held in the Southern Regional Jail, their court date is set for Tuesday
1 post removed
Superfriends

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

isaw wrote:
I thought it was him! And I heard they lookin for Dirt Bike. Wonder if they found him..... he always in some shit! I knew it was only a matter of time! He on parole, no job. And got like 7 cars.... always showing them off and posting them on facebook. He needs to learn to be discreet!
it's not 7, it's 11.. Get it right if you're gonna talk about tha boy.. But damm don't he look good drivin them !!!
isaw

Riverdale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Superfriends wrote:
<quoted text> it's not 7, it's 11.. Get it right if you're gonna talk about tha boy.. But damm don't he look good drivin them !!!
Lls I see he pulled the super friends card on u 2? Lls he been using that one on me for 11 years boo
DaRealist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Dammnn P!! Keep ya head up & lay it down homie! U did it BIGG!! Lmao! I swear tho u got set up fo real fo real!
big zack

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

i caint stand ppl gettin on here hidding behind computers i mean if some one can run that mouth like they do u would think they would at least say who they are thats more pathetic than being in jail ill miss ya big hommie
Hahahaha

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Yeah he was set up. Amy French wore a wire on him. Like i said on her thread he leaves 2 go pick her nasty ass up meanwhile they goin in his house. She be out in a week watch n see.
nope

Easley, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

one his gurlz. not her
jus wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

who his girl?and if it amy he may want to get checked for hep c
smartone

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Hahahaha wrote:
Yeah he was set up. Amy French wore a wire on him. Like i said on her thread he leaves 2 go pick her nasty ass up meanwhile they goin in his house. She be out in a week watch n see.
man you really got alot to say about amy and you talk about hiding behind a puter. When p say amy got him thats when i'll believe it. I don't think it was her,,,She always talked about lovin P to death alll the time p this and p that so i dont see her doin that to him... not amy
smartone

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

O i got another good point.... Why is it that you say she set him up just bcuz he was pickin her up. How is that settin him up the paper say he got busted becase the DEA i guess bought off him 3 times so how does amy come into the pic just because he was pickin her up... you think the feds cared if he was there or not...helll no. if they goin run up in ya house they goin run in if someone there or not.. I pray it wasnt amy ...... i dont think p deserve to be locked up just cuz of some weed and they is soooo much more hard shit floating around the cops cud be worried bout.....
smartone

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

oh and i just got off the phone with my fam and amy lookin at 2 years! just for bein there and bein on probation... sooooo if she was a rat she wouldnt be lookin at nothing she might be out in a week if they set her a bond...hell p might be out in a week if they set him a bond but that dont mean neither of them are rattin... anyone can get out just about until the court date which in this case i believe the paper said tuesday for p or sommen like that
a real friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Judged:

who want all those hoes named.p told me be4 he went in his one only true love ever was law.after all the years those two had he said good bad she always have his heart.so those other girls simply put tricks.lol see u soon p

Hahahaha

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

It'll all come out. Its just a matter of time. And u better hope ur "fam" Amy is innocent. Dosent change the fact shes white TRASH!
yep

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Judged:

a real friend wrote:
who want all those hoes named.p told me be4 he went in his one only true love ever was law.after all the years those two had he said good bad she always have his heart.so those other girls simply put tricks.lol see u soon p
law is the shit... She always had that dudes back nomatterr what... All the other females that humped him did it cause of what he was not who he was... Yall all should hang ya head low when you see her if you let him hit...he a man men think with they groin we as women have to set the standards and cant no chick in bluefield who have even heard the name pu can say they havent heard her name too... If people would stop f*ckin other chicks men...we could concentrate on making bluefield better for the next generation..
truths

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

a real friend wrote:
AGREeD i had heard this come out of the tricks mouths themselves that the chick named law was the "bottom bitch". so they all know it.. It just cuz he have money and there is some hoes that would dooo anything for money.sad part is dont law know about the other girls so if she dont care why would you??
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Folks neither of them getting out. Amy ho violated her federal probation and just being where she was is enough and they was already looking for her anyway I hear. So she nailed her coffin shut

As for PU, he never learned, only thought he got smarter while in prison last year. Ppl make a mistake and are "supposed" to learn their lesson but not him. Got right back in the game. And look where he is now. Federal is bad! I understand he also on state probation with like 5 years over his head in addition to this new stuff. With the dope he had, the DEA on him, his state probation stuff, I got 20 bucks says we don't see him for 20 or 25 years. Good god - more than 90 pounds according to the paper.... That's serious for around here ... Well anywhere I guess. But, its all over for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of133
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Bluefield Forum right now

Search the Bluefield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 21 min bacon hater 52,096
Hottie at gas satiation 2 hr Curious 10
Ashely goins 3 hr four word summary 8
Police locate suspect in armed robbery of Bluef... 4 hr five word summary 8
Attractive older men in Bluefield 4 hr four word summary 16
Does Randy Gilpin have a job? 4 hr five word summary 19
Bluefield Black Giggernoos 4 hr seven word summary 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bluefield Jobs

•••