Paul Ppppppp Uuuuuuu winebush

Posted in the Bluefield Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Iphone

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Damn P you should have listened to me. Now the Feds and police r at your crib taking your shit. I thought u would have learned better after Ted got your ass 3 times. I guess hard head will make your ass soft in prison again. I bet u will go for a long time now and take some others with u. I'm glad I quit being around ur ass.
ohsnap

Demotte, IN

#2 Sep 22, 2010
Iphone wrote:
Damn P you should have listened to me. Now the Feds and police r at your crib taking your shit. I thought u would have learned better after Ted got your ass 3 times. I guess hard head will make your ass soft in prison again. I bet u will go for a long time now and take some others with u. I'm glad I quit being around ur ass.
d*mn dont tell me he got busted AGAIN? Really p? Get out of wv dude they will always be on you...oh snap guess that advice came a day late and a dollar short...
imme

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2010
I heard someone was with him
me too

Demotte, IN

#4 Sep 22, 2010
Iphone wrote:
Glad i gave up the days of partying on 'the hill', grew up, n not getting caught up with him!!! Tho once he got out this time he tried...HARD

Huuuuuuh!
ohshi

Lewisburg, WV

#5 Sep 22, 2010
what the hell happened? did someone snitch on the dude or what?
me oh my

Johnson City, TN

#6 Sep 22, 2010
ohshi wrote:
Well duh dumbass thats how they usually get caught
friend of his

United States

#7 Sep 22, 2010
Iphone wrote:
jealously is a sad thing
umm

Demotte, IN

#8 Sep 22, 2010
ohshi wrote:
Well he wasnt really hard to find nor very discreet.
me oh my

Johnson City, TN

#9 Sep 22, 2010
umm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he wasnt really hard to find nor very discreet.
no matter how discreat u r.....they just can't run up in someone crib without evidence
I GOTTA PUT IT OUT THERE

Athens, WV

#10 Sep 22, 2010
they can if u on paper
1 post removed
ohshi

Lewisburg, WV

#12 Sep 22, 2010
He may have got busted cuz people on here have huge mouths and tell everything thay know
damn it

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Sep 22, 2010
Say what u want about P but he's a good person and will do anything he can to help anybody. And save the "dope dealer" bs. See ya when u get home P.
goboy

New Hope, VA

#14 Sep 22, 2010
yea heard it got few ppl cot
whathappened

Greeneville, TN

#15 Sep 23, 2010
goboy wrote:
yea heard it got few ppl cot
I heard that the feds were watching PU's place and caught like 4 other guys leaving his place and the cops were pulling them over and searching their vehicles.
isaw

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2010
I know yesterday right b4 they got him they had somebody in a maroon car pulled right at the bluefield exit. Had dude on the guard rail with a fed talkin to him and like 3 states lookin in his trunk. Then like 20 min later I drive by pu's and they were goin in on him
might be true

Waterloo, Canada

#17 Sep 23, 2010
damn it wrote:
Say what u want about P but he's a good person and will do anything he can to help anybody. And save the "dope dealer" bs. See ya when u get home P.
He may have a heart and will help people but selling drugs destroys families@ communities!! His good heart does not justify his wrong actions! Don't wish nothing on anyone but wrong is wrong even when you have right motives! All we can do at this point is pray for him and hopes he gets it together! Forgive them father!
ohshi

Lewisburg, WV

#18 Sep 23, 2010
i dont know wha all he mess with but if its weed only ... it seems like they would go after some of the major coke/ crack dealer insted of the ones with weed all the time. I'm just saying because i feel that it is going to legalized in the near future and dont understand why they so strict with that
isaw

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#19 Sep 23, 2010
ohshi wrote:
i dont know wha all he mess with but if its weed only ... it seems like they would go after some of the major coke/ crack dealer insted of the ones with weed all the time. I'm just saying because i feel that it is going to legalized in the near future and dont understand why they so strict with that
I agree 100%. Weed ain't tearing the community apart, its tge coke, crack, oxys, meth, all that.
damn it

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Sep 23, 2010
isaw wrote:
<quoted text> I agree 100%. Weed ain't tearing the community apart, its tge coke, crack, oxys, meth, all that.
Exactly! nobodys ever OD'd on weed. Went on a killing spree nthn. U might kill a few cheese burgers but thats about it
1 post removed
Boss

United States

#22 Sep 23, 2010
isaw wrote:
I know yesterday right b4 they got him they had somebody in a maroon car pulled right at the bluefield exit. Had dude on the guard rail with a fed talkin to him and like 3 states lookin in his trunk. Then like 20 min later I drive by pu's and they were goin in on him
That was C.R. They got him when he wad leaving P's house. Amy French got caught up with them too.. She just got out 2 two days ago and right back in all over hanging with the wrong person.. Yeah, P's a good hearted person but is the wrong guy to be around..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 3 min Mark mark 7,666
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 min Mark mark 6,591
Santa made a new friend :-) Aunt Bee 19 min Santa 4
I need advice 22 min Grace and peace 11
Aunt Bee it's Santa 51 min Santa 3
Hillary 1 hr nancy 2
railyards clover room 1 hr Bruce 4

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance