Police arrest man after 868 hydromorp...

Police arrest man after 868 hydromorphone pills found at laundromat

There are 49 comments on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from Nov 14, 2012, titled Police arrest man after 868 hydromorphone pills found at laundromat. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

The part-owner of a local laundromat is in custody following the discovery of more than 800 hydromorphone pills on his property early this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
citizen

Bluefield, WV

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Good raid. Got a number of pills off the street. Just hope the evidence isn't "lost" before case goes to court.
Is any of your business

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Nov 14, 2012
First of all is your business hell no so worry abt yourself thats whats wrong now everybody has something to say abt somebody else shit keep comments to yourself
Howards_Johnson

Roanoke, VA

#3 Nov 14, 2012
citizen wrote:
Good raid. Got a number of pills off the street. Just hope the evidence isn't "lost" before case goes to court.
The evidence is never lost. Law enforcement sells it for profit.
Howards_Johnson

Roanoke, VA

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Is any of your business wrote:
First of all is your business hell no so worry abt yourself thats whats wrong now everybody has something to say abt somebody else shit keep comments to yourself
Seriously... Look at that mush-mouthed gobbly-gook. Did you pass third grade?
I KNOW

Northfork, WV

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Maybe did not make second grade!
who knows

Rupert, WV

#6 Nov 14, 2012
With all the crime in this area connected to drugs,this person says it's nobody's business.
Simply amazing the stupidity of some people!
citizen

Bluefield, WV

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Challenge to Task Force and Police
Raid of this magnitude weekly and believe me it can be done. Dealers beware. Drugs will not be tolerated in Bluefield.
sam

United States

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Good.. Lock em up!!
1 post removed
Citizen

Greensboro, NC

#10 Nov 15, 2012
None of you people personally know the person. So you all have no right to talk about what should or should not be done. Plus you all are stating opinions without knowing if you all even know all of the facts. So most of the people that are stating comments on here are ignorant and need to think before they comment on stuff.
sam

United States

#11 Nov 15, 2012
I do know him so hahahaha!??
1 post removed
JustSayin

Bluefield, WV

#13 Nov 15, 2012
Just wondering when they gonna bust the Princeton, Matoaka, Montcalm and Arista Mt. bunch. They will get a larger amount of pills from them than that dude in Bluefield. If they really wanted a big bust they could KILL 4 more birds with 1 stone if they concentrated on Arista Mt. & Bluefield. Probably get more than pills.
good

Demotte, IN

#14 Nov 16, 2012
First of all you bitch asses on here running yall mouth and dont know what you talking about yall better be cleaning your own fucking house and stop worrying about that man he aint did shit to yall and yall need to get the facts straight before u mfs get on with your big ass mouth stop hiding behind the computer and speak your mind to that man family if u need to say something bitches
good

Demotte, IN

#15 Nov 16, 2012
Yall must be police on here tryna call people out or yall just tryna keep the heat off of your drug selling ass keep it 100 my bad i 4got theres alot of haters
Carolina Girl

Charleston, SC

#16 Nov 16, 2012
This guy would give you the shirt off his back, he has a heart of gold. He made a bad mistake, leave him alone.
JustSayin

Bluefield, WV

#17 Nov 16, 2012
Carolina Girl wrote:
This guy would give you the shirt off his back, he has a heart of gold. He made a bad mistake, leave him alone.
"Heart of gold" "made a bad mistake"??? Are you flippin kidding me?! ANYONE and I mean ANYONE that sells pills is a low life POS. Those pills are contributing to murders/break-ins/insurance fraud/babies born as addicts/high cost in food, clothing, insurance/suicide/family devistation and destruction. UNREAL that you say this! Don't give a flip how old he is! He is a WORTHLESS POS.
good

Demotte, IN

#18 Nov 16, 2012
JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>
"Heart of gold" "made a bad mistake"??? Are you flippin kidding me?! ANYONE and I mean ANYONE that sells pills is a low life POS. Those pills are contributing to murders/break-ins/insurance fraud/babies born as addicts/high cost in food, clothing, insurance/suicide/family devistation and destruction. UNREAL that you say this! Don't give a flip how old he is! He is a WORTHLESS POS.
first and 4most u should have kept that comment to yourself bitch or bastare he does have a good heart and get your facts together before u run your mouth and dont know what the h u talking about thats people problem now yall are always quick to try to judge somebody and dont know s about the person if yall mfs would time time out to clean out your own closet and sweep around your front door then u wouldnt have time to worry about somebody else business u know like a dealer yourself or a dope head one r the other one
JustSayin

Bluefield, WV

#19 Nov 16, 2012
good wrote:
<quoted text> first and 4most u should have kept that comment to yourself bitch or bastare he does have a good heart and get your facts together before u run your mouth and dont know what the h u talking about thats people problem now yall are always quick to try to judge somebody and dont know s about the person if yall mfs would time time out to clean out your own closet and sweep around your front door then u wouldnt have time to worry about somebody else business u know like a dealer yourself or a dope head one r the other one
Let me tell you something, Dr.Phil.....IT IS MY BUSINESS because DRUG DEALERS enable PILL HEADS to Break into MY DAMN HOUSE that I WORK for and STEAL MY VALUABLES to sell to pay the WORTHLESS POS's that DEAL to them....kma
good

Demotte, IN

#20 Nov 17, 2012
JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something, Dr.Phil.....IT IS MY BUSINESS because DRUG DEALERS enable PILL HEADS to Break into MY DAMN HOUSE that I WORK for and STEAL MY VALUABLES to sell to pay the WORTHLESS POS's that DEAL to them....kma
i got your dr phil u one of them hating mfs too just cause somebody broke in your house its dealers all around dont have nothing to do with that man so u can keep that bs to your fucking self dumb ass people like u just mad and stop the madness and stop hating on that man if u feel some type of way about that man dont put it on here tell is people Come from behind the computer with your punk ass and let it be known 9 times out of 10 u a pillhead or crackhead u probably been selling shit out your house and just saying that a pillhead broke if its a break in then you dont know who broke in dumb ass
haters in the area

Demotte, IN

#21 Nov 17, 2012
JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something, Dr.Phil.....IT IS MY BUSINESS because DRUG DEALERS enable PILL HEADS to Break into MY DAMN HOUSE that I WORK for and STEAL MY VALUABLES to sell to pay the WORTHLESS POS's that DEAL to them....kma
to keep it 100 get off that mans dick bitch and stay in your lane yall whack ass people we can do without all the bs bottom line that man aint did shit to none of yall broke mfs so stop riding his nuts and fing a seat with your name on it and get it in
HooRay

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Nov 17, 2012
Wondering if he claiming the 868 pills were for personal use?
This is truly a drug dealer and the sort of people who need arrested. I understand he did Federal time already for selling but didn't earn from his wrong doing. I suspect he'll probably go federal and should be. He'll dies in prison because of his choices.

So be it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Six Word Sentence - Word Game (Aug '11) 21 min Maybe21 307
Home is Where the Heart is ~ A thru Z ~ (Jul '16) 22 min luci 3,091
Food Word Game (Feb '15) 23 min luci 4,575
i'm a big fan of dj wolfman mike's 39 min Flea Bitten 3
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 53 min Princess Hey 13,532
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 57 min Princess Hey 11,734
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 59 min Princess Hey 15,198

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bluefield Mortgages