States Seceding from the United States

Posted in the Bluefield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
worry

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 12, 2012
20 states so far have filed a petitioning to secede from the United States...People are tired of ill runned government...
grim weeper

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Nov 12, 2012
its the new world order goverment we will be at war in u s soon be ready to fight our freedom is gone nato is runing the world now beware the end is now heare
I KNOW

Bluefield, WV

#3 Nov 12, 2012
While this probably can never be a reality it would be a great idea AND it does send a message to so called president and do nothing Washington that people are FED UP with their performance.
This last "so called" election has been the "last straw" for millions of Americans.This is so sad in that nothing can be done.

The problem is those that NEED TO KNOW the dissatisfaction have their "heads in the la la land clouds" and will NEVER realize this is out there. They all have "their own little world" where all is always perfect and the cannot know nor see the truth.
Divided We Fall

Lithonia, GA

#4 Nov 12, 2012
I'm not as politically aware as I should be, but what I do know is that we have a president, JUST AS WELL two other powers of government. Checks and balances and separation of powers..So we need not blame him for everything going on, but should work together (democrats/republicans) (whites/blacks) (highclass/lowclass) (young/old) (men/women) starting from our state and and local governments and press on as a country. I do feel for our country....divided we fall
agree

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Divided We Fall wrote:
I'm not as politically aware as I should be, but what I do know is that we have a president, JUST AS WELL two other powers of government. Checks and balances and separation of powers..So we need not blame him for everything going on, but should work together (democrats/republicans)(whites /blacks)(highclass/lowclass)(y oung/old)(men/women) starting from our state and and local governments and press on as a country. I do feel for our country....divided we fall
amen
John

Bluefield, WV

#6 Nov 12, 2012
You call that a president?
I KNOW

Bluefield, WV

#7 Nov 12, 2012
I totally agree.....that is NOT a president.
Bill

Princeton, WV

#8 Nov 12, 2012
I KNOW wrote:
I totally agree.....that is NOT a president.
I wouldn't want to be the President of you bunch of ignorant people.
Peyton Fan

Ardsley, NY

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't want to be the President of you bunch of ignorant people.
I heard that Bill!
Howards_Johnson

Roanoke, VA

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Before we blame him, remember that we have a republican controlled congress. Stop whining and get back on the short bus you got off us.
Howards_Johnson

Roanoke, VA

#11 Nov 12, 2012
of. Damm autocorrect.
John

Oakvale, WV

#12 Nov 12, 2012
I know it's Bushs fault. lol
amen!

High Point, NC

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Divided We Fall wrote:
I'm not as politically aware as I should be, but what I do know is that we have a president, JUST AS WELL two other powers of government. Checks and balances and separation of powers..So we need not blame him for everything going on, but should work together (democrats/republicans)(whites /blacks)(highclass/lowclass)(y oung/old)(men/women) starting from our state and and local governments and press on as a country. I do feel for our country....divided we fall
I'm glad that you said that. You have brought up a great point!

Since: Jul 12

Rincon, GA

#14 Nov 13, 2012
You guys are stupid and when you boycott our gov u know what happens to terroist I hope they do something with u bunch of dumb ass hillibillys
Az4h

Glendale, AZ

#15 Nov 13, 2012
There are 32 states now, and 2 have them have gone over the 25k mark, Texas is at 70k, and a lot more are very close to the 25k mark. Keep in mind these people are more wanting to send a message then to secede, voting doesn't work anymore and pretty much all the candidates we get suck, the changes they all do make things worse not better. People are just fed up and want a way to let the President and the ENTIRE government know clearly and in a very pointed manner that they are not happy and are not going to take much more. Are any of you really happy with higher taxes? What about the huge gap in people who can't get Obamacare but are also now being told by their work that they won't be getting healthcare anymore from them because its cheaper to pay the fines then it is to give them healthcare.
Or how about the EO he did? He signed it back in March but no one really knew about it till Friday, this apparent update allows him to call a draft in peacetime for national defense, this draft can be used not just for military but 'labor requirements' and anything that he could possibly connect to defense, which can be pretty much anything, and the people drafted get no compensation i.e. no pay. Anyone else like the idea of an EO like that being in place? Sounding a bit more like a dictatorship to anyone?
I really do not care what the color of anyone in power is, what I care about is how they act and I am not just talking about the President,I am meaning everyone in the Government right now. They owe the people tons and tons of money, yet they want us to give them more money, they are never going to pay us back, they are just going to take more. Eventually were going to end up like Greece or WORSE.
I KNOW

Bluefield, WV

#16 Nov 13, 2012
Elections and the system does not work well anymore the whole process is totally outdated...and the party(both party) candidates get worse and worse.

This president has been a disaster-true he inherited a BUSH mess BUT instead of correcting some of that he made his own mess and obamacare was a large part of that.
Howards_Johnson

Roanoke, VA

#17 Nov 13, 2012
I KNOW wrote:
This president has been a disaster-true he inherited a BUSH mess BUT instead of correcting some of that he made his own mess and obamacare was a large part of that.
For someone who claims to "KNOW", you're clueless. My nut-sack has more knowledge than you.

The real impediment is congress, not the president. Unlike George Bush, he does not have total authority and, therefore, cannot wave a wand and magically fix everything George's magic wand broke.

Remember... Congress is republican controlled and will fight any change, good or bad, simply because the president is a democrat. That's the real reason the country is doing so poorly.
Nicole

Greenville, SC

#18 Nov 13, 2012
This is not the best way to go about things. When we did this back in the 1800's WE DIDN'T MAKE IT, hints where we are today. Part of the U.S. people who think that this is a great thing only believe so because of our President, Obama, he is not the one doing this, most people only wanted Romney to win because of his ETHNICITY, not for what he has done. Everything will be headed down hill if everything is set in motion, and I personally would not like my son brought up in a nation that is NOT one nation under God, but many nations not united where God is not the focus point of the Nations.
Bill

Princeton, WV

#19 Nov 13, 2012
Az4h wrote:
There are 32 states now, and 2 have them have gone over the 25k mark, Texas is at 70k, and a lot more are very close to the 25k mark. Keep in mind these people are more wanting to send a message then to secede, voting doesn't work anymore and pretty much all the candidates we get suck, the changes they all do make things worse not better. People are just fed up and want a way to let the President and the ENTIRE government know clearly and in a very pointed manner that they are not happy and are not going to take much more. Are any of you really happy with higher taxes? What about the huge gap in people who can't get Obamacare but are also now being told by their work that they won't be getting healthcare anymore from them because its cheaper to pay the fines then it is to give them healthcare.
Or how about the EO he did? He signed it back in March but no one really knew about it till Friday, this apparent update allows him to call a draft in peacetime for national defense, this draft can be used not just for military but 'labor requirements' and anything that he could possibly connect to defense, which can be pretty much anything, and the people drafted get no compensation i.e. no pay. Anyone else like the idea of an EO like that being in place? Sounding a bit more like a dictatorship to anyone?
I really do not care what the color of anyone in power is, what I care about is how they act and I am not just talking about the President,I am meaning everyone in the Government right now. They owe the people tons and tons of money, yet they want us to give them more money, they are never going to pay us back, they are just going to take more. Eventually were going to end up like Greece or WORSE.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... who has the time to write something like this....
Bill

Princeton, WV

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Howards_Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who claims to "KNOW", you're clueless. My nut-sack has more knowledge than you.
The real impediment is congress, not the president. Unlike George Bush, he does not have total authority and, therefore, cannot wave a wand and magically fix everything George's magic wand broke.
Remember... Congress is republican controlled and will fight any change, good or bad, simply because the president is a democrat. That's the real reason the country is doing so poorly.
Bingo!! somebody other than me understands what's stopping progress in this country.... it's our do nothing.... antagonistic... knuckle dragging congress....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 33 min luci 14,523
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 34 min luci 11,014
does anyone know tiffany sarver (Mar '10) 54 min How much you white 22
Walmart Dome!!!! 55 min Maybe we could 4
News The Barons fiasco - Bluefield boot lacks fundam... (Aug '07) 56 min hey Im Ryan 7
Mike Bowman Troll Identity to be Revealed 1 hr Hit em up 27
Erika Dinovo 1 hr Hit em up 4

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bluefield Mortgages