Wondering Why

Greensboro, NC

#22 Jun 27, 2010
And the topic of this stupid thread is "abuse"...dumbass, what you describe would not be abuse, it would be neglect.
ignorant

Rupert, WV

#23 Jun 27, 2010
Don't go to ANY ER the last week of the month. The money has run out before the dope. All of the pill heads are there trying to fake injuries. You have the girl who can throw her shoulder out, half a dozen who are holding their backs, and, my personal favorite, the professional puker. That guy can dry heave louder than anybody on earth. He goes to PCH all the time. BRMC has a nut who tries to sell flea market crap out of a plastic bag while he fakes ailments. I don't know HOW the staff at the ER can stand the abuse they take. Patients who are in there for REAL reasons are abused by the DRUGGIES who take up the staff's TIME!
mmmkay

Rock, WV

#24 Jun 27, 2010
I can't believe this to be a credible complaint...to use the word "all staff" and to be explosive with all caps, just doesn't help either.

I can see something along the lines of long wait times, which is due to triage processing and then a possible incoming trauma. But, that all of the female staff refusing requests - doubtable.

Eating at the ER desk: I don't see the problem, as all the monitoring equipment is nearby, I would much rather have the maximum amount of staff within visibility of the patients and monitoring equipment.

Given that Tazewell-Mercer county has national noterierty of prescription drug abusers...I find other posters claims about the thread's author - slightly more credible. Stay Tuned: Princeton ER complaint - they poured my Lortabs out in the floor!
Wondering Why

Greensboro, NC

#25 Jun 27, 2010
About complaining about the local ER....No body wants to hear a complaint of poor pityful me. If you want a pity party then you need to pity your mother for raising a dumbass like yourself! No body can swallow this crap when you have to add to a story to put good nurses down. You pity fool! Sounds like you were either fired from a job there or they wouldnt hire you in the first place! And let me guess, you have a Medicaid card...they are always the ones who complain first, like someone owes you something!! Get a life! Get a family care physician who you can go to whine to..a ER is not the place!
StunnedByStupidi ty

Hermitage, TN

#26 Jun 27, 2010
That stupid lowlife drug addic asshole who started this bullshit has obviously never been to BRMC most of my family works there and I am very familiar with their caringness and hospitallity so for all u crackpot sob's who r agreeing with this dumbass suffering from a major case of "no dope left in my stash, so let's fake" it doesn't take a dr or nurse to diagnose that, and the mothers of the children complaining I compleatly understand your concerns about setting there waiting that long but look what those nurses put up with alllll day ppl coming in faking stuff for dope and they kno wen that is going on and can't actually say anything it's very stressful but I do agree that children should be priority over anyone if it's seirous enough to go to the er over....
opinions of some suck

Canada

#27 Jun 28, 2010
Wow I can not believe how freakn rude you people are, every time someone complains on here ppl start automatically bashing the person and their complaint, calling them a whiny azz and a druggie! Let's face the facts here people BRMC is a slum hospital and that's exactly why they're going down hill! Yes I have had both good and bad experiences there, so let's not act like this place is top notch and filled with the most loving and caring staff because we all know this isn't the case! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and if you weren't there then no you don't know how any of these events happened, so before you go telling someone to take their whiny azz home and get off of topix, maybe you should get your negative hateful rudeazz off of the internet and get a hobby! Whoever this a_b_c person is, you comment on every single post there is with some type of negativity and pessimistic attitude, you my friend really need to get a different hobby and stop being such a rude, ignorant azz person, and if you're so bad and so opinionated why don't you post your complete full name instead of a lousy fake one?
opinions of some suck

Canada

#28 Jun 28, 2010
Wondering Why wrote:
About complaining about the local ER....No body wants to hear a complaint of poor pityful me. If you want a pity party then you need to pity your mother for raising a dumbass like yourself! No body can swallow this crap when you have to add to a story to put good nurses down. You pity fool! Sounds like you were either fired from a job there or they wouldnt hire you in the first place! And let me guess, you have a Medicaid card...they are always the ones who complain first, like someone owes you something!! Get a life! Get a family care physician who you can go to whine to..a ER is not the place!
shut up, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you are probably that little short blonde haired rude azz b!tch that's old as h3ll in the ER, why don't you get another job if u hate yours so much, and for the little medical card comment ur probably just mad cuz you can't get one anymore lol, then u wanna post ur name as wondering why, everyone is wondering why you're such a rude azz trash talking b!tch hiding under a fake name? Talk your sh!t at the beauty salon not on the internet!
Wondering Why

Greensboro, NC

#29 Jun 28, 2010
And your name bitch (opinions of some suck)..would be?? Wow, that's a weird thing for your mama to have named you "opinions of some suck"..hahaha...I have private insurance bitch! I work, but not there, bitch! Bet you dont and I bet you have a medicaid card, bitch!
1 post removed
Debbie Harmon

Marion, VA

#31 Jun 28, 2010
opinions of some suck wrote:
<quoted text>shut up, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you are probably that little short blonde haired rude azz b!tch that's old as h3ll in the ER, why don't you get another job if u hate yours so much, and for the little medical card comment ur probably just mad cuz you can't get one anymore lol, then u wanna post ur name as wondering why, everyone is wondering why you're such a rude azz trash talking b!tch hiding under a fake name? Talk your sh!t at the beauty salon not on the internet!
Hey potty mouth where is your real name mine is posted and not fake
my daughter went to brmc

Princeton, WV

#32 Jun 28, 2010
Im not complaning no one was rude to my daughter so you need to read the post right if you would have read my post right i said they were nice to my daughter and they got her fever to go down the only thing i was concerned was if it was something contagious or serious they waited a little long to call and tell me im not trashing brmc so get your facts straight and quit bitching
Wondering Why wrote:
<quoted text>
===You are so full of shit...no grownup is going to talk to your brat like that! I used to listen to BS like this, until my 46 yo husband had a massive heart attack and the nurses and Dr there (must have put their snacks away) because they acted so quick they saved his life..he is the father to our 4 children so for every BS story you hear like yours, there is 20 good ones. For every nurse who is having a bad day, there are a hundred holding someones hand while they are dying, or feeding a little old person who's family are too busy to come wipe their butts or their tears away. Nurses are angels of mercey and I am so grateful for each and every one that has in the past or in the future touch the lives of anyone I know!!
And FYI...sometimes a Rapid Strep test will be negative...and then every lab/hospital whatever, plants the swab in a warm moist place to see what it grows..if it then grows strept then action is taken...it takes least 3 days for the machine in the lab to grow the germ out...so again, shut up and go to PCH!
1 post removed
amber williams

United States

#34 Jun 28, 2010
Debbie Harmon wrote:
<quoted text> Hey potty mouth where is your real name mine is posted and not fake
here it is
WWJD

Raleigh, NC

#35 Jun 28, 2010
Percent of patients who reported that their nurses "Always" communicated well. 71%
Percent of patients who reported that their doctors "Always" communicated well. 77%
Percent of patients who reported that they "Always" received help as soon as they wanted. 56%
Percent of patients who reported that their pain was "Always" well controlled. 62%
Percent of patients who reported that staff "Always" explained about medicines before giving it to them. 57%
Percent of patients who reported that their room and bathroom were "Always" clean. 60%
Percent of patients who reported that the area around their room was "Always" quiet at night. 49%
Percent of patients at each hospital who reported that YES, they were given information about what to do during their recovery at home. 80%
Percent of patients who gave their hospital a rating of 9 or 10 on a scale from 0 (lowest) to 10 (highest). 49%
Percent of patients who reported YES, they would definitely recommend the hospital. 54%
britt

Chesterfield, MO

#36 Jun 28, 2010
for one yes they could of dne sum they were suppose to do a dmc to prevent from hemorrhagin, high fever, n even death n they didnt they put my life at risk cause their to damn sorry n lazy n had a fuckin attitude cause i had my little gurl with me but had
haha

Welch, WV

#37 Jun 28, 2010
someone from princeton hosp probably put this on here since pch hosp and security have been ripped up well on the pch topix--brmc is the best---heck with the rest

“What Me Worry?”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#38 Jun 28, 2010
Hopes wrote:
I was in The Bluefield Regional Medical Center in Bluefield,WV.24701.ER the other night I can say That I have been in Better ER's in Third World Country's.The ER at Bluefield Regional is NOT Stocked with any thing.
You write like someone from a third-world country. Couldn't get any dope, eh?

BRMC has had its problems but they generally treat everyone with respect and try to care for the patients. If you think you have a case, find a lawyer and take them to court.
Wondering Why

Greensboro, NC

#39 Jun 28, 2010
WWJD wrote:
Percent of patients who reported that their nurses "Always" communicated well. 71%
Percent of patients who reported that their doctors "Always" communicated well. 77%
Percent of patients who reported that they "Always" received help as soon as they wanted. 56%
Percent of patients who reported that their pain was "Always" well controlled. 62%
Percent of patients who reported that staff "Always" explained about medicines before giving it to them. 57%
Percent of patients who reported that their room and bathroom were "Always" clean. 60%
Percent of patients who reported that the area around their room was "Always" quiet at night. 49%
Percent of patients at each hospital who reported that YES, they were given information about what to do during their recovery at home. 80%
Percent of patients who gave their hospital a rating of 9 or 10 on a scale from 0 (lowest) to 10 (highest). 49%
Percent of patients who reported YES, they would definitely recommend the hospital. 54%
And your source would be....??????
Wondering Why

Greensboro, NC

#40 Jun 28, 2010
Debbie Harmon wrote:
<quoted text> Hey potty mouth where is your real name mine is posted and not fake
"Potty Mouth"??? Very adult...if you're 10 years old...does your mom know your on here??
Andre Linoge

Beckley, WV

#41 Jun 28, 2010
Hopes wrote:
I was in The Bluefield Regional Medical Center in Bluefield,WV.24701.ER the other night I can say That I have been in Better ER's in Third World Country's.The ER at Bluefield Regional is NOT Stocked with any thing.
The Nurses and Women working in The Bluefield Regional ER are The Worest Nurses and Women Staff in THE WHOLE WORLD !!!! The Where so VERY RUDE TO EVERY ONE !!!!!! They where eating all the time I was in there for 7 hours. They only thing I saw the Women Staff doing in The ER was EAT !! They could not treat any body because they where too busy eating. They have a LUNCH ROOM. The Staff should NOT eat in THE ER !!!
The Women Staff in The ER had NO RESPECT
FOR SICK PEOPLE !!! The Women Staff in The ER where Yelling at Sick People !! They did NOT want to treat anyone at ALL because The Staff just wanted to EAT ALL THE TIME !!!
The Women Staff did not want to even touch any sick People AT ALL !!
The Staff I feel ABUSED ME IN THE BLUEFIELD REGIONAL ER in BLUEFIELD,WV.24701. They will not give People in Shock even a blanket or even give a Sick Person Water !! They say they HAVE NO TIME !!! I guess they needed to go eat again !!
Bluefileld Regional Medical Center in Bluefield,WV.24701 is THE WORST ER IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!
THE ER Women Staff at Bluefield Regional Medical Center has NO RESPECT For ANY BODY !!!!!
WHY CAN"T THEY BE NICE TO SICK PEOPLE AT THE ER ?
Take your stinking a$$ and go to Ethiopia if you think you can find better care. Whiney brats like you need your a$$ busted
Nurse

Welch, WV

#42 Jun 29, 2010
I personally think the staff at BRMC is some of the most dedicated and caring people I know. We all have good days and bad. The er stands for emergency room so the priority is for the sick and dying. We have alot of repeat patient that come weekly some daily and even 2-3 times a day. We can see as many as 135 patients in a 24 hr period so time does not allow us to give the time and attentions that they deserve and would like to. We do not get time to take a lunch break so we do eat on the run between going from 1 room to another. There is no excuse for being rude to patient as well as patients being rude to the staff. The majority of the pateints that are seen do not have primary care dr so if more people would get a dr we would not have as much congestion in the er and the wait periods would not be as long. We do the best job we can do the the number of patient that are seen on a daily basis. Give us a break it could be you coming in from a tramua or coding and we will do everything we can to save you. So stop and think before you judge one person as everyone. Remember you 2 have bad days and are not as patient as you can be.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#43 Jun 29, 2010
Charlotte ER Nurse wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of generalizations, no one is going to take you post seriously! How stupid do you think this population on Topix is?? "rude to every one", "They were all eating" for 7 hours, "they were yelling at sick people"...pleaseeee.....W HINEY ASS PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHAT BOTTLENECKS THE ER SO REAL CRITICAL PATIENTS CANNOT GET IT!!
***THE ER IS REALLY FOR THE LAST FEW MINUTES OF YOUR LIFE** IF YOU ARE NOT DYING, IF YOU HAVE BEEN CONSTIPATED FOR HAVE A FLIPPIN TOOTHACHE...it is not the place for you! If you have chronic back pain, burning when you pee, a headache.....blah, blah, blah...then go to a clinic or your regular medicaid paid Dr!!
exactly but these people who have medical cards dont care how much they cost us and going to the er is for some reason all they know but your right they need to learn when and why a clinic is there and not to wait til the weekend or evening to run to the er me personally if i break something i have to wait til morning to try to get in to an affordable place or worry about if im sick if ill be able to pay a dr visit if i could even get seen by a doctor without ins its an abuse of welfare and they should stop paying for unnessessary visits

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bingo 39 min Aunt Bee 2
Military Poser!!! 1 hr RealSailor4Life 1
Swingers 2 hr Aunt Bee 5
Bowman mtn festival booth 2 hr Aunt Bee 16
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,104
East River overlook sunday 3 hr White Shirt Boy 7
Food Word Game 4 hr SWAMP WITCH 823
More from around the web

Bluefield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE