Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

unknown wrote:
why dont u all leave randy the hell alone he is doing good and has a gf, i been with him my slef but i am not goin to post all kinda crap bout him who cares none of you must have a freakin life but he is livein his and prob dont even care to read this ..
Then he should stop stalking young chicks and creepin people on facebook out! I dont care if the idiot reads this or not, but maybe some attention starved girl may see the light by reading it! If you dont like it, hit the big X in the corner!
unknown

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

i dont think he stalks you he may add you, if im not mistaken he is engaged why dont u hit the x yu retarded hoe
Another one

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

unknown wrote:
i dont think he stalks you he may add you, if im not mistaken he is engaged why dont u hit the x yu retarded hoe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!! Is there someone blind and crazy he has found to be engaged to?? Male or female?? He has found another to suck the life out of, OMG, poor kid!! And yes, he is a creepy as pervert stalker, sex starved and just plain old weird!
Another one

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

unknown wrote:
And you are such an idiot, you had to steal my line "hit the X", dah, get a brain and a life!
lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Look u rere no one copied u this ia a dang feee country I put hit the red x to.simply piss u off u retarded whore and if hes stalkin u on facebook hit the freakin block button are you that one chick.he was braggin about that he only used for a 1 night fling and then didnt want nothin else to do with you,omg seriously get over randy and live your own life
Another one

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

lmao wrote:
Look u rere no one copied u this ia a dang feee country I put hit the red x to.simply piss u off u retarded whore and if hes stalkin u on facebook hit the freakin block button are you that one chick.he was braggin about that he only used for a 1 night fling and then didnt want nothin else to do with you,omg seriously get over randy and live your own life
Nothing about this topix pisses me off so give it up, the dude is weird and you obviously know him very well, so that makes you just as weird. He not only stalks me, stalks lots of the years and anyone who takes up for him really needs to up their standards. Hes scum and the more you reply, the more hits this topix gets and the higher it goes on the "must read" list, so bring it on you idiot! And, WTF if 'YOU RERE"....let me guess, 9th grade drop out?
lmao

White Pigeon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Baaaaahaa
hahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Have any of you actually seen him? Must be some pretty desperate ladies.
lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Ur bout as stupid as randy is u dump twitt get your own hobby and stop harassin randy on topics u fugly smutt I cant help randy only used you but get over it im sure you can find another weird guy to hook up with on a 1 night stand
Another one

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

lmao wrote:
Ur bout as stupid as randy is u dump twitt get your own hobby and stop harassin randy on topics u fugly smutt I cant help randy only used you but get over it im sure you can find another weird guy to hook up with on a 1 night stand
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! WTF, you call me a DUMP twitt?? Ok 7th grade drop out? And you also called the girly man stupid. He stalked me and other, creepy dude, could of had him if I had looked his way, but way too creepy for me. I think little boys are his passion, in a freaky kinda way.
1 post removed
lmao

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

yea i called you a dum twitt not a DUMP twitt as you but as far as me bein in the 7th grade i been there and graduates already, but by the looks of it you need to restart pre k you sore loosr seriously do us all a favor unplug your computer that is of course if you own one any way, take your nasty ass else where and run your trap no one wants to hear about you again, your as lame as randy is seriously like i dont see him on here worried about you at all that is becasue he has a life and a girl friend he is proud of so why dont u get a life leave people alone or at lest stop sayin it on here skank. we dont care what he is doin whos hes doing or who he is on facebook stalking now with all this said bye bye
Lifer

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

lmao wrote:
yea i called you a dum twitt not a DUMP twitt as you but as far as me bein in the 7th grade i been there and graduates already, but by the looks of it you need to restart pre k you sore loosr seriously do us all a favor unplug your computer that is of course if you own one any way, take your nasty ass else where and run your trap no one wants to hear about you again, your as lame as randy is seriously like i dont see him on here worried about you at all that is becasue he has a life and a girl friend he is proud of so why dont u get a life leave people alone or at lest stop sayin it on here skank. we dont care what he is doin whos hes doing or who he is on facebook stalking now with all this said bye bye
Man, you really sound like a fruitcake! IT'S CALLED PUNCTUATION!! That is seriously, the longest "run on" sentence in the world. And taking up for that scum too? Really, up your pill dose girl! Spelling is worse than a 7th grader (DUM??? BEIN?? "I BEEN THERE AND GRADUATES ALREADY", "LOOSR", "ANY WAY", "ELSE WHERE" "BECASUE" "LEST"?? My money is on "another one", at least they have been to school.(LMOA is either black, or a want-a-be black).
horny henry

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

yea he was in my bed like 2 months ago- he a creep and needs to shave his butt
Yuck

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Yeah he is a total complete creeper! I use to work with him at dish and I couldn't even walk by him with him starring me down with his huge bug eyes! There is nothing attractive about him!! I don't see why any woman would sleep with him. He has tried numerous times to add me on fb...I mean seriously if I don't accept your request the first time why would I accept you're other five requests. So I def believe the girls who say he fb stalked them. He looks like a freaking gecko but not cute haha .
why

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

WHY WOULD ANYONE SLEEP WITH HIM....HE IS SO UNATTRACTIVE
lmao

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Lifer wrote:
<quoted text> Man, you really sound like a fruitcake! IT'S CALLED PUNCTUATION!! That is seriously, the longest "run on" sentence in the world. And taking up for that scum too? Really, up your pill dose girl! Spelling is worse than a 7th grader (DUM??? BEIN?? "I BEEN THERE AND GRADUATES ALREADY", "LOOSR", "ANY WAY", "ELSE WHERE" "BECASUE" "LEST"?? My money is on "another one", at least they have been to school.(LMOA is either black, or a want-a-be black).
well let me tell you this bitch i dont care bout ur lil 7th grade deal i know where i went to school and when , i know how far i got there oviously you have no life to get on her &run that trap to me you seriously dont know who i am and i dont care if you do or not as for defending randy no one is defending him just speakin the truth i mean you wana get on her and post under a name that isnt even yours stop posting hell looks like he dont care and we dont want hear it so like i said to you stfu go find a better hobby
Another one

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
well let me tell you this bitch i dont care bout ur lil 7th grade deal i know where i went to school and when , i know how far i got there oviously you have no life to get on her &run that trap to me you seriously dont know who i am and i dont care if you do or not as for defending randy no one is defending him just speakin the truth i mean you wana get on her and post under a name that isnt even yours stop posting hell looks like he dont care and we dont want hear it so like i said to you stfu go find a better hobby
Considering the name of the topix is RANDY SMITH, dah, its a crap talking site, but 2 and 2 together you idiot!! It takes me 5 seconds to write a comment on here, not like my whole life revolves around topix. And as far as having a screen name, Im sure your mama named you LMAO!! And who is "we" dont want to hear it, you are the only one defending his weird hairy ass! Take another pill and go to sleep you idiot!
lmao

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Another one wrote:
<quoted text> Considering the name of the topix is RANDY SMITH, dah, its a crap talking site, but 2 and 2 together you idiot!! It takes me 5 seconds to write a comment on here, not like my whole life revolves around topix. And as far as having a screen name, Im sure your mama named you LMAO!! And who is "we" dont want to hear it, you are the only one defending his weird hairy ass! Take another pill and go to sleep you idiot!
bitchnur lifr does revolve around topixs. u have no life so now u stalk randy I told u to get a life a job could help to take away the rejection sorry randys happy and your not
Another one

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>bitchnur lifr does revolve around topixs. u have no life so now u stalk randy I told u to get a life a job could help to take away the rejection sorry randys happy and your not
LMFAO, you have no idea, I have a job and Randy only stalks young girls and really stalks those with jobs. If he's so happy, why does he continue? And as far as YOU telling ME anything, FCK you, you are an idiot. Go boss Randy around cause you damn sure cant boss me around. You are a bully b*tch! I love my life, sucks to be you!
hahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

I think lmao is Randy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Bluefield Forum right now

Search the Bluefield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min Southern Comfort 53,912
Web Designer Needed 1 hr A web programmer 4
Trashy People That Live On Lorton Lick Rd (Jul '13) 9 hr two word summary 33
New principal at Bluefield Middle 10 hr Just saying 9
sto 11 hr he a fool 3
Economy Inn (Oct '08) 11 hr omg 62
Douglas equipment 11 hr Kelvinator 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bluefield Jobs

•••