First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Please Help

Bluefield, VA

#1 Dec 22, 2012
I have 3 dogs that have been at my home for 3 days now. I'm trying to find their owners. One has a collar and the other 2 don't. Owner must identify the dogs. They are very healthy looking and we would love for them to be back home with their owners instead of being outside in these temperatures. Found near Union Street. My husband walked up and down Union Street, Preston Street, Glenmore and Woodlawn looking for the owners. If anyone knows who is possibly missing 3 dogs...Please let me know. Would love to reunite them for Christmas!!!
emma

War, WV

#2 Dec 22, 2012
Does one have a red collar? Brindle & white American bulldog by any chance??
Please Help

Bluefield, VA

#3 Dec 23, 2012
No Emma I'm sorry :(
hmm

Harriman, TN

#4 Dec 23, 2012
have you tried calling the animal shelter.some people do that when they have lost their babies

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Western * U*S*A*

#5 Dec 23, 2012
Keep em!
Please Help

Bluefield, VA

#6 Dec 23, 2012
Yes, I've called the shelter. A girl I spoke with said she knows exactly what dogs I'm talking about because she's seen them around. They are full and can not take them. I called Randall (dog warden guy) and he said he can't get them because there is no room at the shelter.

"Booming Thunder" I'm not keeping them.
Please Help

Bluefield, VA

#7 Dec 24, 2012
help find their owners please!!
Owner

Bluefield, VA

#8 Dec 25, 2012
Have u posted pics on fb? If so where can we go to see the pics. We can help network them and try to find a home...
Please Help

Bluefield, VA

#9 Dec 26, 2012
Yes I've posted pictures and other people have shared my picture with other groups trying to network them already.
Please Help

Bluefield, VA

#10 Dec 28, 2012
The dogs are still here. Since no owners have been found I am going ahead and trying to find them new homes.
Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Good idea. People who love and miss their pets would be out putting up flyers at local stores, on telephone poles, etc. These pets deserve better.
Wong

Princeton, WV

#12 Dec 28, 2012
I woose tree dog wast week. Pweeze see Wong at tray king.
shane

Summersville, WV

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Is one of them a yellow lab?
Please Help

Bluefield, VA

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Sorry Shane, none are a yellow lab. :(
Please Help

Bluefield, VA

#15 Dec 28, 2012
BatCat: I agree. At least they would scour the neighborhood asking if anyone had seen them. It quite sad. All of these dogs were very well taken care of, housebroken, and great with other dogs, cats, kids and people. They are wonderful. I just wish I had the room, I'd keep 'em all!! We've walked the streets asking people if they knew who owned them and we were told no one knew. I'm thinking the owners just don't care or want them anymore.:(
Wong

New York, NY

#16 Dec 28, 2012
It my dogs. Contact Wong at Tray King.
Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17 Dec 29, 2012
I wonder if your local Vet has one of those wands that detects microchips?
Please Help

Bluefield, VA

#18 Dec 29, 2012
BatCat: They do. I've actually used my vet to have them checked, and other strays that I've had show up at my house. It's just so sad that no one is out looking for them. I've actually posted on FB in many different groups about them, and no one knows anything. Someone does, they just wont say. :(
Wong

Bronx, NY

#19 Dec 29, 2012
My dogs where at? I tell you my dog. No call tray king why? You racist?
Please Help

Bluefield, VA

#20 Dec 30, 2012
The pups are all still at my home. We're networking them out through many different groups to hopefully find their owners. I'll be heading to the area Vets with the dogs to see if maybe they recognize them. IF no owners are found soon, we're going to be looking for new homes for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 2 hr single91f 1,516
who needs help with addictions 5 hr tired of people 1
get the walkers outa here 5 hr tired of people 3
White girls need to stick to white guys 5 hr transferred 26
whos an cheap walker to get with on the ave 7 hr Alex 30
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 hr Nikki1999 58,274
Big changes to fire fees in Mercer County 8 hr Angry 71
•••
•••
•••

Bluefield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bluefield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bluefield News, Events & Info