Million's of Dollars gone out of Blue...

Million's of Dollars gone out of Bluefield,WV.

Posted in the Bluefield Forum

VEG

United States

#1 Dec 23, 2009
It is a real CRIME in Bluefield,WV. that goes on 11 months out of the Year in The Town of Bluefield,WV.

The CRIME is that People roll into The Town of Bluefield,WV. with lawn mowers and they have cut yards and they make a ton of money. They live outside of Bluefield,WV. They PAY NO STATE or Fed. TAX some are on Disable Checks and some Lawn Crews that do this make $ 300,000 + a year TAX FREE !!!

Bluefield,WV. is a PLACE where 500 yard Crews can roll into Bluefield,WV. and CHEAT The People of Bluefield and make fast money and roll out of Bluefield with a lOT of Money.

It is any thing goes with these Out of Town People doing grass, They Park in the Street's they always make a big mess and they think they OWN Bluefield,WV. but they don't spend a DIME of the Money they make in Bluefield and the money rolls out of Bluefield,WV

One Crew said he can NOT be stopped and they make fun of our Town of Bluefield,WV.

I own a home in Bluefield,WV. and I have NO RIGHTS !! The Out of Town Yard Crew People will NOT let the Home Owner's see peace. If a Person has a Out of Town Person doing there yard the Crew will NOT stop doing the yard. The Home Owner's in Bluefield,WV. Has NO RIGHTS !!!!!!!!!!

The Out of Town Yard Crew People Have NO REAL JOBS and they think they can do Yards in Bluefield,WV. and that they DON"T HAVE TO PAY ANY TAX !!!!!!

THE CITY OF BLUEFIELD,WV. NEEDS TO PUT A 100% STOP TO ALL LAWN CREWS COMING INTO BLUEFIELD,WV.

AT ONE TIME YEAR'S AGO WE HAD A NICE TOWN IN BLUEFIELD BEFORE THE LAWEN CREW'S STARTED TO ROLL INTO BLUEFIELD,WV. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO CHANGE THE NAME OF BLUEFIELD,WV TO DODGE CITY,WV. BECAUSE THERE IS SO MUCH CRIME IN BLUEFIELD,WV. BECAUSE OF THE OUT OF TOWN LAWN CREW'S IN BLUEFIELD,WV.

THE CITY OF BLUEFIELD,WV. NEEDS TO PUT A STOP TO ALL YARD CREWS COMING INTO BLUEFIELD,WV.

MILLION'S OF DOLLARS A YEAR ARE MADE IN BLUEFIELD,WV. BY OUT OF TOWN YARD CREW PEOPLE AND THEY PAY NO TAX !!!!!!!!
bluefield mom

Madison, TN

#2 Dec 24, 2009
one way ,don't use them.run a ad and only use someone from town.
Level 2

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3 Dec 24, 2009
I'm not sure, but I don't think the crime rate is high because of out of town lawn mowers. That's a bit absurd. I do however believe that people need to give more work to the residents of Bluefield, and think something should be passed if the out of town folk want to work here to make it mandatory to claim it somehow.
calm down

United States

#4 Dec 24, 2009
they are probally cheaper ppl around here think they are worth so much and we all owe them something. but i agree it would be better if ppl around here did do the work and keep it here. i just dont see that happening
jake

Princeton, WV

#5 Dec 24, 2009
bluefield mom wrote:
one way ,don't use them.run a ad and only use someone from town.
nooooooooooo that is just wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to simple, and makes way to much sense! like the true bluefieldian he is, hes gotta have somthing stupid to complain about inorder to be happy.
Just Do It

Salyersville, KY

#6 Dec 25, 2009
Do your own yard!
Dezarae

Port Republic, VA

#7 Dec 28, 2009
It's not just lawn care..it's construction and all..Both Blfd's will get out of towners to do work here instead of locals..That gripes me in the worst way..Is it too much to ask for them to let the locals have the jobs? help your own people first!
local

United States

#8 Dec 29, 2009
Dezarae wrote:
It's not just lawn care..it's construction and all..Both Blfd's will get out of towners to do work here instead of locals..That gripes me in the worst way..Is it too much to ask for them to let the locals have the jobs? help your own people first!
now come on ppl are going to go for the better deal.maybe some have used certain locals before and have been ripped off ? nobody hires ppl from out of town b/c they dont want to help locals out its b/c they have learned that most locals do crappy work now who you gonna hire
Dezarae

Port Republic, VA

#9 Dec 31, 2009
Wrong they do hire from outside the area..now as far as the grass mowing probably not..but for other things yes they do..start looking at the work trucks etc..plus I know because I own a business and so does my husband..Blfd. Va is the worse for doing exactly that..
Helen T

Richlands, VA

#10 Jan 1, 2010
If you know some are on Disability and doing that then call the that office and tell them their names or have people come by and scope it out...I know there are people that have to investigate stuff like that for a living.
dhk

United States

#11 Jan 2, 2010
Helen T wrote:
If you know some are on Disability and doing that then call the that office and tell them their names or have people come by and scope it out...I know there are people that have to investigate stuff like that for a living.
or take a pic yourself thats how you get someone on dis. and they keep working
Helen T

Richlands, VA

#12 Jan 4, 2010
Maybe you should call the media outlets and let them know...its an outrage if true because we are paying for them monthly and here they are supposedly making more money than most of us do in a year on the side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
autumn pennington 46 min amanda 1
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Theo 5,093
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 1 hr Theo 5,882
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 1 hr Theo 9,450
k-mart closing 1 hr Longrod Von Girth... 9
KMart closing 1 hr Longrod Von Girth... 1
Jessica Rose 1 hr Longrod Von Girth... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bluefield Mortgages