Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 11, 2012
So my family doesn't have dental insurance and my mouth is in the worst pain ever!! My gums are super swollen and I may have an abscess, as well as my wisdom teeth may be coming in, which I don't have room for in my mouth. Can anyone refer a wonderful dentist that is not ridiculously greedy and maybe does payment plans?? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!:)
Pain Free

Beckley, WV

#2 Feb 12, 2012
I have been going to the dental clinic in Gary at the Tug River Medical Clinic. They have walkins on Mon. & Tues. You need to get there about 7 AM. Its on a first come first serve basis. They do check your blood pressure & if its too high they won't do anything for you. I like the male dentist, Miranda. He helped me with my abscessed tooth when the female dentist wouldn't. They are federally funded & base how much you pay on your income. They have that sliding fee scale. I wish you luck.

Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 16, 2012
Oh wow, thank you so much!!!! You are a lifesaver!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for dentist that accepts wv medicaid (Mar '12) 30 min ChiChi 125
Bluefield City police 44 min ChiChi 1
Food Word Game 1 hr Theo 850
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 1 hr Theo 2,442
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Theo 1,748
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 1 hr Theo 5,154
Mommas Don't Let Your Babies Grow up to Be Rebe... 2 hr Flea Bitten 3
More from around the web

Bluefield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE