cole in blfd, employees

cole in blfd, employees

Posted in the Bluefield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
know so much

Beckley, WV

#1 Sep 16, 2011
does jason,mike or freddy still work there? omg i have so much to tell
ernies son

Rupert, WV

#2 Sep 16, 2011
Shutup we don't care what yo thank
Tidbit

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2011
ERNIE BE GONE POOF

“It will happen to me!”

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Bluefield

#4 Sep 16, 2011
know so much wrote:
does jason,mike or freddy still work there? omg i have so much to tell
Is it the one on 460?

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 16, 2011
Why do we need to know?
oh yeahhh

Beckley, WV

#6 Sep 17, 2011
yes it is the one on 460, bill cole auto mall...and yes there are things jasons wife needs to know....also just wondering if freddy still works there too?
jason

Rupert, WV

#7 Sep 17, 2011
My wife don't need to know sht !

“It will happen to me!”

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Bluefield

#8 Sep 17, 2011
oh yeahhh wrote:
yes it is the one on 460, bill cole auto mall...and yes there are things jasons wife needs to know....also just wondering if freddy still works there too?
Freddy still works there and I know one of the guys that works there, why what did he do now?
stupid hicks

Detroit, MI

#9 Sep 17, 2011
Its all part of thevauto business. Same thing goes on at any car lot anywhere.
Get over it.
jason

Rupert, WV

#10 Sep 17, 2011
All your info is lies, we won't believe you anyway
Lol

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Sep 18, 2011
What does jasons wife need to know?
Foul

Madison, TN

#12 Sep 18, 2011
Quit fishing cause Jason don't do anything and im sure whoever is relying using that name isn't him.

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 18, 2011
Why trash someone on here?
dont go there

Antioch, TN

#14 Sep 18, 2011
jason who
info

Beckley, WV

#15 Sep 19, 2011
jason, mike got caought with women in cars on the lot, and at lunch time. if u dont believe me go to the carlot urself and ask anyone, all the men there lie for each otherl...and yes if his wife would like to know i will meet with her and fill her in on all the details, i know where they live but not sure if i should go there...i slept with him once and regret it so much, after his wife come there with their daughter..
info

Beckley, WV

#16 Sep 19, 2011
always last wrote:
<quoted text>
Freddy still works there and I know one of the guys that works there, why what did he do now?
well he had an affair with me. i feel guilty and want to come clean to his wife..everyone at that carlot knows what goes on they just act two faced when the wives show up...really sad, especially one day when it happens to u..
info

Beckley, WV

#17 Sep 19, 2011
dont go there wrote:
jason who
shafer, mike with the red hair, freddy from kia subaru, and the one guy who is married to the old lady who is really sick...
Question

Washington, DC

#18 Sep 19, 2011
info wrote:
<quoted text> shafer, mike with the red hair, freddy from kia subaru, and the one guy who is married to the old lady who is really sick...
You know what, you are just as guilty as Jason, because you obviously knew that he was married. Sounds like Jason must have dumped you, now you are trying to get back at him. Listen up little girl, if you are going to play with fire, then you will get burnt. If you fool around with a married man, you have no right to expect anything from him. So don't involve his wife because he lie to you, cheated on you or dumped you, suck it up, and move on!
info

Beckley, WV

#19 Sep 19, 2011
actually like i said before, we just slept together never dated so neither dumbed another...and now i do know he is marrie and feel guilty
info

Beckley, WV

#20 Sep 19, 2011
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, you are just as guilty as Jason, because you obviously knew that he was married. Sounds like Jason must have dumped you, now you are trying to get back at him. Listen up little girl, if you are going to play with fire, then you will get burnt. If you fool around with a married man, you have no right to expect anything from him. So don't involve his wife because he lie to you, cheated on you or dumped you, suck it up, and move on!
ur right as a married person u should not cheat, we did, and his wife should know its only fair, and yes he still is actually he still texts me and tries to call me form his work number, its sad cuase he thinks im too scared to tell his wife but i think she needs to know, by tha way does her firend still work on mercer street at the dollar store maybe il just mention it to her, i dont want to show up at jasons house besides its a long drive way, and their lil red headed daughter will be with his wife and that tnot fair for her to see that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what if you were suddenly made the strongest pe... (Dec '16) 4 hr is that you again 7
Smoke 4 hr Murphy 4
Zoe 5 hr Keiran 7
News Trending Now Tattooed man allegedly branded his... (Sep '17) 6 hr John 5
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 7 hr Luci 16,122
3 Word Game (Nov '16) 7 hr Luci 2,901
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 7 hr Luci 12,937

Bluefield Jobs

Personal Finance

Bluefield Mortgages