Dustin Foster-bisexual?

Dustin Foster-bisexual?

Posted in the Bluefield Forum

innocent bystander

Fremont, CA

#1 Aug 25, 2012
Anyone know Dustin Foster from BHS? He is in the band and I have heard some things about him and Josh Cruey messing around. I know he has had a past with cheating and things like that (Michaela Green and the dugout) so it may be true. I know he has a girlfriend, so maybe she would know.
Larissa R

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jan 18, 2013
innocent bystander wrote:
Anyone know Dustin Foster from BHS? He is in the band and I have heard some things about him and Josh Cruey messing around. I know he has had a past with cheating and things like that (Michaela Green and the dugout) so it may be true. I know he has a girlfriend, so maybe she would know.
There's nothing wrong with him. And he's definitely not bi or the kind of guy to cheat. I'n in band with him and i've known him for several years, along with the fact that he is my boyfriends best friend. And he did NOTHING with her, that's just nasty. >.<

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Big Steve 2,856
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr luci 7,352
Food Word Game (Feb '15) 2 hr luci 2,063
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 2 hr luci 11,240
Relocating 3 hr Felix Von Longens... 3
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 4 hr Jon_B 8,277
Home is Where the Heart is ~ A thru Z ~ 4 hr Jon_B 581

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance