Beaver vs. Graham on espn!!
MORONS

AOL

#44 Jul 26, 2010
BLUEFIELDBEAVERSAREFAGS wrote:
Ok we all know that bluefield will probably win but lets think about it bluefied has 1200 more students then Graham shit the only reason why they win state championships is cause the out number the schools they play by hundreds the day they move bluefied up to the division they should be in is the day we will all see just how good them fags are bluefield really isnt shit they play smaller schools and win how is that impressive?
You have no clue what you're talking about...bluefield used to be a much larger school than Graham when AAA, now they are about the same size....and it shows....series has become much more even over the past couple of decades...Bluefield used to dominate...Now it's pretty evenly matched most years.
ernie

Clay, WV

#45 Jul 31, 2010
Word on the street is that freddie junior has a trick pulled up his sleeve from the madden playbook, you gmen better watch out !
are

Lynchburg, VA

#46 Jul 31, 2010
You ernie the janitor or ernie the drivers ed instructor? Or neither just curious
ernie wrote:
Word on the street is that freddie junior has a trick pulled up his sleeve from the madden playbook, you gmen better watch out !
ernie

Bluefield, WV

#47 Jul 31, 2010
are wrote:
You ernie the janitor or ernie the drivers ed instructor? Or neither just curious <quoted text>
I dont think it would be a wise idea for me to be a drivers ed instructor ! Im the good lookin ernie ! Im tryin to get laid right now so leave me alone !
who

Lynchburg, VA

#48 Jul 31, 2010
Haha ok sorry ;) just thought I might know you.
ernie wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think it would be a wise idea for me to be a drivers ed instructor ! Im the good lookin ernie ! Im tryin to get laid right now so leave me alone !
lol

Princeton, WV

#49 Jul 31, 2010
Cynthia wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
what u mean prove it what do i got to prove i was wondering if the game was going to be on espn or not
Graham is beast

New Hope, VA

#50 Aug 5, 2010
The only reason they win is cause they have more black kids (no offense)
whats

Lynchburg, VA

#51 Aug 5, 2010
That have to do with anything?? Lol they have just as many white boys playing for them. That was just a stupid comment. They win because they practice hard and play even harder. So leave your silly comments off the thread:) k? Cool
Graham is beast wrote:
DANIE

Murfreesboro, TN

#52 Aug 5, 2010
Wong wrote:
Beaver suck balls. G man will sho them this year.
HAHA i see you got jokes and good jokes at that!!! G-MEN will never be as good as beavers NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL END OF STORY!!!
DANIE

Murfreesboro, TN

#53 Aug 5, 2010
Graham is beast wrote:
I ALSO SEE YOU HAVE JOKES OR SHOULD I SAY YOU ARE A JOKE! they pratice every day and sumtimes 8 hours a day, fred puts them through hell when there out there THATS Y THERE SO GOOD!! BLACK KIDS WOW,GET OUTTA HERE
jake

Bluefield, WV

#54 Aug 6, 2010
MORONS wrote:
What Graham needs is kids coming out for the team.....nobody wants to play football over there anymore, they're more interested in the band...
thats because they are a bunch of vags...
jake

Bluefield, WV

#55 Aug 6, 2010
are they doing that gay ass switch sides thing again, to keep the gay-men from b*tchin? cuz lets be honest, there is nothing worse than a gay-man bitchin.
1 post removed
went to game last year

Bluefield, WV

#57 Aug 8, 2010
I hope the city board does outlaw the alcohol at the tail-gating. I went to the game last year. I do not have a child at either school but I did have my 13 year old son with me. There was drinking and smoking everywhere. This is a high school function. These kids are not old enough to drink and most are not old enough to smoke. We could not enjoy the game because of all of the nonsense going on. I am sure there was under-age drinking. Also, after the game, we went to the car, seeing beer bottles and beer cans trashing the lot. Then we get to my car, to find out someone had been in it and taken things. We found a card that was written to my son in the parking lot. I don't think that any of this is a good example of high school sports. I hope if ESPN does come, they will not have to show that! We will never attend another Graham-Bluefield game. It was not family oriented. It was not for high school students. It was just wrong to see all of that at a high school game.
ernie

Bluefield, WV

#58 Aug 9, 2010
went to game last year wrote:
I hope the city board does outlaw the alcohol at the tail-gating. I went to the game last year. I do not have a child at either school but I did have my 13 year old son with me. There was drinking and smoking everywhere. This is a high school function. These kids are not old enough to drink and most are not old enough to smoke. We could not enjoy the game because of all of the nonsense going on. I am sure there was under-age drinking. Also, after the game, we went to the car, seeing beer bottles and beer cans trashing the lot. Then we get to my car, to find out someone had been in it and taken things. We found a card that was written to my son in the parking lot. I don't think that any of this is a good example of high school sports. I hope if ESPN does come, they will not have to show that! We will never attend another Graham-Bluefield game. It was not family oriented. It was not for high school students. It was just wrong to see all of that at a high school game.
Keep your boring soccer mom ass at home then, I saw your 13 yr old son drinking in the parking lot, thats the underage drinker your were refering 2. If you dont like to be around tailgaters theres an easy fix for that, park on the other side of the parking lot where the rec center is and then you wont have to worry about your kid sneaking a drink and a smoke ! Hes gonna be mean in a few years and we will proble see him on judge judy instead of espn !
fan

United States

#59 Aug 11, 2010
Go beavers
beaver fan

United States

#60 Aug 11, 2010
fan wrote:
Go beavers
Yes....Go Beavers....Up State all the way.....
ernie

Ossining, NY

#61 Aug 11, 2010
We believe beavers we believe !
wasted click21

Princeton, WV

#62 Aug 12, 2010
theres two things i got to say an one iz ahmad keep his mutha fu**IN name out yalls mouth yall hattin as people yall aint were he is an yo dA** sure will never make it were he iZ so shut da fu** up and the otha thing iz FUCK BLUEFIELD BEAVERS!!!
1 post removed
lol

Kingston Springs, TN

#64 Aug 12, 2010
Well plz believe it....
believe

Bluefield, WV

#65 Aug 12, 2010
wasted click21 wrote:
theres two things i got to say an one iz ahmad keep his mutha fu**IN name out yalls mouth yall hattin as people yall aint were he is an yo dA** sure will never make it were he iZ so shut da fu** up and the otha thing iz FUCK BLUEFIELD BEAVERS!!!
Omg this made my head spin when I tried to read it! Stay in school kiddies or you will end of typing and talking like this idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Townhouse 16 min I Know 4
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 2 hr Jenna 15,007
Six Word Sentence - Word Game (Aug '11) 2 hr Jenna 217
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr luci 11,515
jb borich 3 hr tolly 1
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 3 hr Mark mark 13,207
Mandy Tolliver and Derrick Blevins 4 hr Here for the skanks 2

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance