First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Matelda

Bluefield, WV

#1 Sep 8, 2010
Where is a good place to go around here?
not here

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Sep 8, 2010
Matelda wrote:
Where is a good place to go around here?
Anywhere but studio 52, they will f*ck ur sh*t up!
Jonathan Neece ewww

United States

#3 Sep 8, 2010
Don't go to that guy Jonathan Neece on jefferson street in Bluefield west, he's a registered child molester and strung out on Coke. He pierced my 17 year old neighbors tounge (minor) and her parents just found out and are flipping out. Look him up on the WV state police website under SEX OFFENDERS.
Matelda

Bluefield, WV

#4 Sep 9, 2010
not here wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks but i wouldn't go there any way.. I cant stand the guys wife...
wow

Nashville, TN

#5 Sep 9, 2010
Him being a registered sex offender has nothing to do with his ability to do tattoo's. I think he does an awesome job and I will def go back and get another one from him.
Matelda

Bluefield, WV

#6 Sep 9, 2010
wow wrote:
Him being a registered sex offender has nothing to do with his ability to do tattoo's. I think he does an awesome job and I will def go back and get another one from him.
Thanks for the info. but i will stay away from a sex offender!
know

Camp Creek, WV

#7 Sep 9, 2010
do you know if a "boy" is 19 or 20 and has a 16 year old girl friend. The best way for her parents to get rid of him is charge him with satutory rape. he then is a registered sex offenger for life. sad but true. i don't know Mr. Neece or his story. Just saying get the facts. Before you crucify.
wow

Nashville, TN

#8 Sep 9, 2010
kudos to you...know!
wow

Bluefield, WV

#9 Sep 9, 2010
know wrote:
do you know if a "boy" is 19 or 20 and has a 16 year old girl friend. The best way for her parents to get rid of him is charge him with satutory rape. he then is a registered sex offenger for life. sad but true. i don't know Mr. Neece or his story. Just saying get the facts. Before you crucify.
You sure have a point there!
wtf ever

Houston, TX

#10 Sep 9, 2010
know wrote:
Keep tellin yourself that if it makes u feel better. He's a perv and everyone knows it. Anyone who supports a child rapist is as sick as them. What if it was your daughter? And he's strung out on coke..have u seen him lately. Yuck. I hate the way I always catch him staring at me when I go out. That thing is dangerous to all woman kind.
wtf ever

Houston, TX

#11 Sep 9, 2010
wow wrote:
So now u support sex offenders? Karma is a [email protected]! Remember that! God bless your daughter (s) if you ever have any or do!
wow

Nashville, TN

#12 Sep 9, 2010
Im not supporting sex offenders...I simply said that it doesn't effect his ability to do tattoo's!! No one asked about anyone's criminal record, they asked about a good place to get tattoo's. Im sure there are other tattoo artists in this town that have a rap sheet!
ABS

Harrisonburg, VA

#13 Sep 9, 2010
He never "raped" anyone, In criminal law, rape is an assault by a person involving sexual intercourse with another person without that person's consent. The person he was charged against was a female under the age of 18 that willingly had sex with him. I know atleast 50 people in the area who are guilty of that they just didn't get f'd by some judge or family that didn't like them.
yeppers

Camp Creek, WV

#14 Sep 9, 2010
ABS wrote:
He never "raped" anyone, In criminal law, rape is an assault by a person involving sexual intercourse with another person without that person's consent. The person he was charged against was a female under the age of 18 that willingly had sex with him. I know atleast 50 people in the area who are guilty of that they just didn't get f'd by some judge or family that didn't like them.
Exactly.
Damn

Brentwood, TN

#15 Sep 9, 2010
not here wrote:
<quoted text>
You def must b a hater
Tattooed

Princeton, WV

#16 Sep 9, 2010
Jonathan did my last tattoo and I think he is amazing. Very nice guy and was very professional and polite with me. He done amazing artwork and I would definitely go back to him again!
not here

Warwick, RI

#17 Sep 9, 2010
Damn wrote:
<quoted text>You def must b a hater
Nah check out the work there n u will c. It is horrible!
really

Wise, VA

#18 Sep 9, 2010
have you gotten work done there yourself?
not here

Waterloo, Canada

#19 Sep 9, 2010
really wrote:
have you gotten work done there yourself?
yuppp n check out theyr myspace it has work on it
really

Wise, VA

#20 Sep 10, 2010
they have several artists dont they? who did yours, and is it on their myspace? would like to see how bad it is or if it is....so i can make my own decision.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 59 min The Stealth 13,253
Bland Street Auto 1 hr wrecked 1
trainmaster mike bailey (May '14) 1 hr Ed Blaine 10
Last Word as First (Nov '16) 1 hr luci 2,255
Food Word Game (Feb '15) 1 hr luci 4,484
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 1 hr luci 15,047
Six Word Sentence - Word Game (Aug '11) 2 hr Jenna 229

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance