Accident in Brushfork
Anonymous

Bluefield, WV

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Any info on who wrecked in Brushfork WVVA reported one and said it was a fatality.
heard

Bluefield, WV

#2 Aug 28, 2012
A head on colission near Brushfork elem. One dead, more injured.Don't know make of vehicle or other details.
ehh

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Aug 29, 2012
They were all extremely messed up on drugs..one doesn't even recall the accident.
well

Welch, WV

#4 Aug 30, 2012
I know for a fact that one of the people involved has been involved in several other accidents, one resulted in another death. when are these people going to realize that their chances are going to run out? come on people straighten up! drugs are ruining so many lives!
interesting

Bluefield, WV

#5 Aug 30, 2012
anyone know who it was?
jrob

Rupert, WV

#6 Aug 30, 2012
was there within seconds of crash. sherry watkins dead at scene. on blfd daily telegraph forum, charles woody died yesterday, other female passenger marie music was pregnant and lost the baby, she is not doing well. now will perdue be charged with 3 deaths?
known

Princeton, WV

#7 Aug 30, 2012
jrob wrote:
was there within seconds of crash. sherry watkins de
d at scene. on blfd daily telegraph forum, charles woody died yesterday, other female passenger marie music was pregnant and lost the baby, she is not doing well. now will perdue be charged with 3 deaths?
charles didnt pass yesterday post what u know not false facts
Sad

Clay, WV

#8 Aug 31, 2012
Whos the guy that hit them?
know them

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Aug 31, 2012
someone needs to get facts straight before opening their mouth! eric perdue hit the car yes watkins died on the scene, charles did NOT die neither did marie. idk about if she lost the baby, perdue was the one drunk
Charles daughter

Moneta, VA

#10 Sep 2, 2012
Idk who u r but for one my daddy did not fucking due I do not like u bein on here tellin ppl tht bs and get his true friends and family worried even more , leave his name out ur mouth since u have nothin good to say but lies.. We are here with him and we have doctors tellin us whats going on, to everybody who really does love and care for my daddy he is not going to die but he is in bad critical condition but he is not gna die.. Ily daddy
1 post removed
prayers

Princeton, WV

#12 Sep 4, 2012
Charles daughter wrote:
Idk who u r but for one my daddy did not fucking due I do not like u bein on here tellin ppl tht bs and get his true friends and family worried even more , leave his name out ur mouth since u have nothin good to say but lies.. We are here with him and we have doctors tellin us whats going on, to everybody who really does love and care for my daddy he is not going to die but he is in bad critical condition but he is not gna die.. Ily daddy
Prayers going out to you and your family...I hope you guys sue this man that hit them...make him pay for what he done, from what I have heard this is not the first DUI this man has gotten...so he knew what he was doing ..
sherris daugther

United States

#13 Oct 6, 2013
That's all ppl do Is get on here talkin shit... Yes that drunk ass took my moms life... An now he has gottin by with it... God will make his ass pay for this...
also

Bluefield, WV

#14 Oct 9, 2013
know them wrote:
someone needs to get facts straight before opening their mouth! eric perdue hit the car yes watkins died on the scene, charles did NOT die neither did marie. idk about if she lost the baby, perdue was the one drunk
Watkins who was driving was drinking too...
also

Bluefield, WV

#15 Oct 9, 2013
sorry for all losses and injuries.. but wasn't the woman driver drunk also.. neither party should have been on the road.
sherris daugther

Hockessin, DE

#16 Jan 15, 2014
Listen here u bitch it don't matter what happen.. He killed her... It would be different if she killed him... What u need to do is keep ur nose on ur face an let her be... Now u need to get ur ass off here an go church an pray for urself... U need it in ur life as I can see.. U all will get an pay for this...
bay

Lerona, WV

#17 Jan 15, 2014
Where is the black guy that teaches karate. I think he drives a new silver car.
bay

Lerona, WV

#18 Jan 15, 2014
Sorry put this on wrong post
Cleo

Oakvale, WV

#19 Jan 15, 2014
Did DJ Wolfman Mike do the wake?
Mike Bowman

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Jan 19, 2014
Cleo wrote:
Did DJ Wolfman Mike do the wake?
Hey Cleo, You are not one damn bit Funny. you are sick as Hell to think that i would dj for Someones Wake. you are Nothing but a Hater and a Trouble Maker who goes around on this website and puts fake Comments About Me just to make it look bad on me.
Be Gone You Trouble Maker.
Sincerely "DJ Wolfman Mike" The DJ who does Not dj For Peoples Wakes.
Sid

Oakvale, WV

#21 Jan 20, 2014
Mike Bowman wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Cleo, You are not one damn bit Funny. you are sick as Hell to think that i would dj for Someones Wake. you are Nothing but a Hater and a Trouble Maker who goes around on this website and puts fake Comments About Me just to make it look bad on me.
Be Gone You Trouble Maker.
Sincerely "DJ Wolfman Mike" The DJ who does Not dj For Peoples Wakes.
The reason that you keep denying that you don't DJ wakes is that you are afraid some is going to turn you in to the Social Security Administration or the IRS for making all that money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home is Where the Heart is ~ A thru Z ~ (Jul '16) 2 min SWAMP WITCH 1,472
Common Last Names ~ A thru Z ~ (Jul '16) 4 min SWAMP WITCH 1,354
3 Word Game 7 min SWAMP WITCH 494
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 9 min SWAMP WITCH 9,326
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 11 min SWAMP WITCH 12,803
mama June not to nothing 17 min Oscar 1
male prostitute 22 min wesley 5

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance