calm down

United States

#22 Dec 24, 2009
unspoken wrote:
was wondering about that place, due to my husband going there twice in one month, only because i found receipts saying the Happy Olive Bistra on them and i looked up the address and it was the cherry bomb.. now why would a married man need to go there????
calm down honey you need to worry when he stops looking. titty bars are good for your love life
jake

Princeton, WV

#23 Dec 24, 2009
calm down wrote:
<quoted text>
calm down honey you need to worry when he stops looking. titty bars are good for your love life
haha, some women just don't understand. we arent there to have sex with the women. personally when i go, i'm there to sit back with my buddies, and watch somthing naked.
jake

Princeton, WV

#24 Dec 24, 2009
bbbbbitch wrote:
i worked at southern and i have been to cherry bomb a few times..i will have to say although they are strip clubs, southern is DEFINTELY the classier,cleaner, and much nicer of a place...better girls, better atmoshpere...
yes southern is nicer, but the customer base of southern is 100% different. cherry bomb is def no 2 on the list, and with their customer base, i'd rather go there. parking kinda sucks tho
anonymous

Beckley, WV

#25 Feb 26, 2010
calm down wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, some women just don't understand. we arent there to have sex with the women. personally when i go, i'm there to sit back with my buddies, and watch somthing naked.

hahaha.....yeah when i go with my hubby it is so both of us go home happy!!! you might want to look into that, opens up a window of opportunities

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#26 Feb 28, 2010
What is the address for Cheery Bomb?
Ash-Lee

Murfreesboro, TN

#27 Mar 5, 2010
Cherrybomb's male revue isn't even worth seeing. The guys are just not attractive enough to want to see strip. And then there's even fags there stripping. I mean come on ladies who wants to see Jake Weeks hole gaping open where he has been rammed in it so much by HIV infected queers.
Someone

Tazewell, VA

#28 Mar 5, 2010
Ash-Lee wrote:
Cherrybomb's male revue isn't even worth seeing. The guys are just not attractive enough to want to see strip. And then there's even fags there stripping. I mean come on ladies who wants to see Jake Weeks hole gaping open where he has been rammed in it so much by HIV infected queers.
Shut up bitch. Your just jealous that he wont give it to you..plus your the only bitch ive heard talk bad about it.
Sweetness

Princeton, WV

#29 Mar 5, 2010
i no a girl that works or worked there. Her name was Aleicia Kennard and her stage name was Candy. She looked like a horse on crack. I mean she was UGLY. so i hope there are cuter girl than her. If not i feel so sorry for that business...
Someone

Tazewell, VA

#30 Mar 5, 2010
Sweetness wrote:
i no a girl that works or worked there. Her name was Aleicia Kennard and her stage name was Candy. She looked like a horse on crack. I mean she was UGLY. so i hope there are cuter girl than her. If not i feel so sorry for that business...
Your also dumb. Candy is hotter than hell. You need your eyes checked.
Sweetness

Princeton, WV

#31 Mar 5, 2010
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Your also dumb. Candy is hotter than hell. You need your eyes checked.
No i think you need yours. She needs to get those teeth fixed & a complete MAKEOVER & than she might be half ok. But other than that HELL NO
Someone

Tazewell, VA

#32 Mar 6, 2010
I will say you are right about her teeth..
local

Princeton, WV

#33 May 10, 2010
that is the nastiest club i have every been to....the women there i would pay to have them keep there clothes on.
Comedynight

Belden, MS

#34 May 10, 2010
Now that's some funny sh!t
darius

Bluefield, WV

#35 May 10, 2010
duz shauntae still work there
aleicia

Beckley, WV

#36 May 15, 2010
Sweetness wrote:
Actually you dont know me.. You should try to have something nice to come out of such an ugly mouth for a change- why do u think anyone cares what u have to say- let them meet me and let them decide for themselves. And by the way- its candi with an i u dumb fuck!! candi* find me on myspace and we can have some more words!!
night and shining armor

United States

#37 Jun 22, 2010
imma make keely my wife.someday. she is a doll,and not anything like the other girls! sweetheart!!!!!!
Hillbilly

Kingsport, TN

#38 Jul 24, 2010
I had a good time at Cherry Bomb,My two favorite girls are Charlie and Kitty.Both them are really sweethearts
i go with my hubby too

Princeton, WV

#39 Jul 24, 2010
i agree with you too calm down going with your loved one/spouse to a strip club is a big turn on for the both of us it is a good way to spice things up between you two and in the bedroom
saggiechoach

Elizabethtown, KY

#40 Jul 25, 2010
How about that Brooklyn, she's a wild cat, like to make kitty pur
Joe

Frisco, TX

#41 Jul 25, 2010
I agree with sweetness that one chick does look cracked out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word as First 17 min luci 459
3 Word Game 18 min luci 330
Common Last Names ~ A thru Z ~ (Jul '16) 19 min luci 1,194
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 20 min luci 12,466
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 21 min luci 8,958
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 9 hr luci 10,087
Food Word Game (Feb '15) 11 hr luci 2,790

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance