this is stupid

Bluefield, WV

#1 Jul 25, 2012
so is it true that she ran out on her husband and kids yet again? but then whines and moans on facebook about how much she loves her kids? I mean really. If you love your kids you don't run off and leave them with a man that you tell anyone that will listen beats you and the kids. i think some women just need to be sterilized and not allowed to have kids.
Crazy

Bluefield, WV

#2 Sep 5, 2012
I agree. She cheats on her husband with a bunch of guys. Leaves her husband and kids. Then thinks that she can come back home like nothing ever happened. She puts pictures of her kids on facebook and says that she misses them. Just because you put pictures of your kids on facebook doesn't make you a good mom. Her husband never beat her, he would never hit a woman. And how could he beat her when he was over seas with the army the whole time. And she acts like she is the one that was done wrong, that everyone is being mean to her for no reason. And her family tells her how proud they are of her. What is there to be proud? Why would you be proud of your child for cheating on her husband and leaving her kids?
Joe the sheriff

Roanoke, VA

#3 Sep 5, 2012
Another K4 drama queen!!!
rafer

Bramwell, WV

#4 Sep 8, 2012
she wit me now we talk o da hood lovin that thang so yaw talks to me fust uf you be won'tin sumfin
Audrianna frind

Bramwell, WV

#5 Sep 8, 2012
she ain't wit nobudy you fool and stop writting this mess she join church an gettin job in da mines
Crazy

Bluefield, WV

#6 Sep 28, 2012
That doesn't change what she did. And now she is with one of the guys that she cheated on her husband with. If she will cheat on her husband she will cheat on this guy too. She could have a STD by now and she could have given it to her husband and anyone else she has been sleeping with. Oh,she also cheated on her husband with his uncle.
just me

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2012
Crazy wrote:
That doesn't change what she did. And now she is with one of the guys that she cheated on her husband with. If she will cheat on her husband she will cheat on this guy too. She could have a STD by now and she could have given it to her husband and anyone else she has been sleeping with. Oh,she also cheated on her husband with his uncle.
and u think all this is ur buisness why?
Crazy

Bluefield, WV

#8 Oct 2, 2012
It's my business when someone hurts people I care about. Plus, you don't put your business out in the open and think that no one is going to say anything about it when you are doing anything morally or ethically wrong. And she has been letting everyone know about her business. I was just responding to another persons post. If you don't like what you read then this is the wrong site for you to be on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add or Remove Game 9 min Weepy 56
Last Letter First Game 41 min Weepy 59
Riots in Yards 42 min Weepy 2
4 Letter Word Game 50 min Weepy 67
Ashley Bailey 1 hr Ashley Bitch 6
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 1 hr Theo 2,388
stop hatin on cosby 3 hr Hitler 2014 14
Bluefield Dating
Find my Match

Bluefield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bluefield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bluefield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:54PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?
NBC Sports 3:52 AM
Jason Avant compares himself to NBA great Tim Duncan
NBC Sports 7:03 AM
Report: Devon Still hasn't paid child support since July
Bleacher Report 9:40 AM
Mother of Still's Daughter Speaks on Alleged Missed Child Support Payments
ESPN10:51 AM
Still: Claims of unpaid child support untrue