possibly

Sneedville, TN

#2 Jul 22, 2009
about how old is she? you after her?
1 post removed
Doctor X

Penn Laird, VA

#4 Aug 29, 2009
I think I might know who you're talkin' bout. I used to date her back in the late 90's.
I think she is bi-sexual now,haha
Level 2

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#5 Aug 29, 2009
Why would someone tell you where she was since you're on here insulting her and obviously wanting to find her for no good reason?
1 post removed
Level 2

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#7 Oct 4, 2009
really wrote:
<quoted text>
umm, because other people probably know what a stupid, little coke-wh*re piece of white-trash B*TCH she is and they wanna see somebody kick her fake blonde @$$....maybe thats WHY.
That's mature. To be young again!!
Pooh Bear

Princeton, WV

#8 Oct 6, 2009
I know a fake blonde B*ITCH by the name of Amber, but no Cristal....sorry
ChevelleSS

Marion, VA

#9 Feb 18, 2010
did she work at Mcdonalds?
1 post removed
SSchevy

Marion, VA

#11 Mar 8, 2010
lol not that one....Sorry
Hater

Sneedville, TN

#12 Mar 8, 2010
Ummmmm... I do indeed know a Crystal.. Maybe in Blfd or Princeton.. Don't know much about her.. But yes, the one I know does have white lightnin' hair so... Good chance it's the same one.. And this one has 2 mixed kids...
justwondering

Oakvale, WV

#13 Mar 9, 2010
Hater wrote:
Ummmmm... I do indeed know a Crystal.. Maybe in Blfd or Princeton.. Don't know much about her.. But yes, the one I know does have white lightnin' hair so... Good chance it's the same one.. And this one has 2 mixed kids...
crystal walton?????
justwondering

Oakvale, WV

#14 Mar 9, 2010
XxSweetPeaxX wrote:
<quoted text>
well i dont know if she worked at mcdonalds. BUT,
she is nothin but a trouble-maker, has been locked up, has a bunch of mixed kids by different daddies, and is a NASTY-LOOKIN fake blonde B*TCH. and she TRIED to mess w/ my boyfriend one time and he turned her a$$ down and made her look like an idiot, and it would be in her best interest to NEVER try to f*ck w/ him again. cause she WILL get hurt.
know her???
are you talkin about Crystal Walton that married shes around 27 or 28 and has 2 mixed kids and lives in bluefield? I think that might be who you are talkin about and if it is.....I FEEL YOU!!!!
1 post removed
justwondering

Oakvale, WV

#16 Mar 10, 2010
I am gonna see what I can find out....and i will let ya kno. >:-)
1 post removed
sweetpea200

Parkersburg, WV

#18 Mar 10, 2010
if any body out there knows the kim and karl duby that lives in princeton and has to sons name jutin and antony they are rats
Meme

Sneedville, TN

#19 Apr 6, 2010
justwondering wrote:
<quoted text>
crystal walton?????
That's the one I know... Her mom is a crazy dike & she is a bleach blond that talks like a hillbilly...
nah

United States

#20 Apr 7, 2010
Her name is cristal hurt right? She married gary haurt she has 2 mixed kids and one white kids. But the thing that pisses me off is that ur throwin her kids color in it what the hell does that matter. She has 3 kids. She is frm bluefield she dont have her kids anyways the state took two and the other one dad has her. I havent seen her in about 3 mos though. She does have a brother named shaun her real name is cristal smith. But shes married now.
1 post removed
hold up

United States

#22 Apr 7, 2010
I am a white women with 3 mixed kids and all of them are by the same black guy and noone has ever looked dwn to me or my kids. My name is tiffany sarver if u dnt know ask. I am nt a slut and i take care of my kids with no problem so dont throw the white girl being with black guys are trash shit at me. That doesnt make someone trashy some1s additude makes someone trash. So if u judge by color u are the one that is looked dwn on.
1 post removed
ummmm

United States

#24 Apr 7, 2010
No im not i jst never had anyone look dwn on me cuz of my kids. Atleast they werent women enough to say n e thing. But yeah i think its cristal (smith) hurt ur talkin about and i havent seen her n like 3 mos.
Sarahx3

Dumfries, VA

#25 May 4, 2011
I used to babysit for her back in the day. I watched her mixed babies and they were so effin cute. I was like 12 she never paid me and they took me out of town and got me drunk and was trying to do coke with me. Then the guy that she was dating his cousin, Phillips tried to screw me. I had to run into the hallway and get the person next to us call my mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Letter Word Game 1 hr Analog man 430
Last Letter First Game 1 hr Analog man 370
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 1 hr Analog man 2,881
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Analog man 202
The truth about Dish Network 2 hr Anonymous 21
Disappearance of Brenda Lambert (Dec '10) 3 hr so sad 54
robbie rob linkous 3 hr fkd him 1
Bluefield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web