so funny

Chicago, IL

#26 Aug 30, 2010
I bet whoever started this thread is pissin on themselves after they saw Ted respond..lol. I know Ted has the resources to track this person down if he wanted to but that's not his style unless this thing were to get out of hand. When you have been retired 3 years and you still create panic in the streets you know you did a hell of a job and was definitely respected. It goes to show that a saying I heard on tv is true. The cops that get talked the worst about for the work they do, are the best cops!
britty

Lewisburg, WV

#27 Aug 30, 2010
lLnono wrote:
Ted heres some info for you how bout catching all these drug dealers that are buying every house around like Ronnell Worth Travis Perkins Lorenzo valentine Walter williams and brother ricky and the young bro too. how bout the Prices they been king pinns for years. If the catch the big fish the little fish will follow not to mention Jonathan Jessup, Andre Simmons Terrell mitchell detrious martin get the whole damn martin family Cory pannell, Glen king i know them all but these are the big dawgs.
damn you know these people can track you. I would be scared to be leaking names like that i am not from your area but I do have family up there and i will tell you thins when my name was put on topix i fond the address,the ip number and the peoples names that put it up about me , so it is not that hard at all. what are you goin do if one of the fools is smart enough to track you? I know drug dealin aint right but neither is tattling for no reason...
ISupportTheBigGu y

Salem, VA

#28 Aug 30, 2010
What I find funny is that Ted Jones has been retired for 3 years and thugs still are so freaked out and scared of him they have to continue making up stories about him. Since he has been retired he has been known as a dirty cop, a woman, and dead 4 times. If you are so scared that Ted Jones is gonna get you why dont you put your "Teddy J Blockers" on.
stupid

Johnson City, TN

#29 Aug 30, 2010
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
...and just when did "mr" joe stone retire & retire from doing what?????
JOE STONE sis not retire he got fired from Ratcliffe because of his addiction . His family opened up a new bonding company - and he is not a bonds man. The Joe Stone that is a bonds man is his son.
LOVIN TED

Johnson City, TN

#30 Aug 30, 2010
TED I love you!!! You are the best person I know you have my respect, I wish you were still a police officer there would be a lot more people going to prison
bahaa

Rupert, WV

#31 Aug 30, 2010
I find it hilarious. Ted still scares intimidates you. Nuff said!:-)
where

Chicago, IL

#32 Aug 30, 2010
Where can I get some TJ Blockers? Wal-Mart fresh out!
need more like him

United States

#33 Aug 31, 2010
he must have done something right. when the criminals are still scared and a couple songs wrote about him.and the best they can do is say hes a dirty cop.
well ted maybe you should come out of retirement and put some of these trash talkers where they belong in the do right hotel.
after i read the one about being dressed like a woman i couldnt stop laughing.
im just glad hes honest and hes someone you can trust we need more americans like this man.
his family should be proud of him for being who he is.
im glad i got to know him......
Real

Northfork, WV

#34 Aug 31, 2010
F*ck Ted Jones!
1 post removed
lol

Johnson City, TN

#36 Aug 31, 2010
Dont be a hater - Ted is the BOMB
lllmao

Rupert, WV

#37 Aug 31, 2010
Real wrote:
F*ck Ted Jones!
If you think it will be fun go ahead. hahaa
glad 2 be gone

Marietta, OH

#38 Sep 1, 2010
really wrote:
<quoted text>
If ted was still workin this towns drug dealers would be hit. Stop bein scared.
Really? Ya think? Cause he did such a good job arresting all of them before? No, half of the ones Ted arrested were addicts who sold small amounts to support their own habit, instead of arresting the people supply the mass amts of drugs to Blfd. Not that every little bit doesn't help, but he def. didn't "hit" this towns drug problem at it's roots. What a joke, scared, lol. Do you really think addicts and dealers sit around being scared of Jones or any other undercover? No, I used to be right in the middle of that sick drug scene and when you are you don't give 2 shits about any of that.
good 4 u

Austin, TX

#39 Sep 1, 2010
glad 2 be gone wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Ya think? Cause he did such a good job arresting all of them before? No, half of the ones Ted arrested were addicts who sold small amounts to support their own habit, instead of arresting the people supply the mass amts of drugs to Blfd. Not that every little bit doesn't help, but he def. didn't "hit" this towns drug problem at it's roots. What a joke, scared, lol. Do you really think addicts and dealers sit around being scared of Jones or any other undercover? No, I used to be right in the middle of that sick drug scene and when you are you don't give 2 shits about any of that.
Glad ur out of the scene. I know that isn't easy to do. I respect ur take on teds drug work and can see where u come from. But......u have to admit, there has been absolutely NOTHING done to fight drugs in the past 2 years. Like u said, ted went after the small people, but that's better than our current situation. When was the last drug raid or round up in Bluefield? Yep, been several years. We should be having monthly raids and roundups every 6 months or so!
glad 2 be gone

Marietta, OH

#40 Sep 1, 2010
good 4 u wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad ur out of the scene. I know that isn't easy to do. I respect ur take on teds drug work and can see where u come from. But......u have to admit, there has been absolutely NOTHING done to fight drugs in the past 2 years. Like u said, ted went after the small people, but that's better than our current situation. When was the last drug raid or round up in Bluefield? Yep, been several years. We should be having monthly raids and roundups every 6 months or so!
Thank you. I totally agree with you that nothing has been done in quite some time. I'm not sure why that is, several reasons probably. I know it takes massive amounts of time, money, and work to do undercover busts, but unless things have changed a lot in Bfield, I used to could stand on numerous street corners and witness drug deals happening right before my eyes. My point being, why aren't their eyes open and arresting people that are doing these things in plain sight? Crackhouses surrounded the police station, how crazy is that?
As far as the big timers in Bfield, I've never understood why they are still around and still bringing massive amts of drugs in town. All I can imagine is there is corruption somewhere in the legal system to allow the same people to knowingly supply drugs over such a long period of time, it makes no sense?!?!?!?
On a totally side note, I was glad to see they arrested some of the perv men picking up prostitutes in Bfield. These women are doing this to feed a need, not a want, but a need. They are sick and need help. Arresting these men, I feel, will possibly slow the money flow for these girls, in turn slow down the feeding of their addiction and allow them to reach a rock bottom or moment of clarity and go find the help they so need and deserve as I did.
get um

United States

#41 Sep 2, 2010
mo gibson was one of teds bust ..what he wasnt big time
Also medically trained

Bluefield, WV

#42 Sep 2, 2010
glad 2 be gone wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I totally agree with you that nothing has been done in quite some time. I'm not sure why that is, several reasons probably. I know it takes massive amounts of time, money, and work to do undercover busts, but unless things have changed a lot in Bfield, I used to could stand on numerous street corners and witness drug deals happening right before my eyes. My point being, why aren't their eyes open and arresting people that are doing these things in plain sight? Crackhouses surrounded the police station, how crazy is that?
As far as the big timers in Bfield, I've never understood why they are still around and still bringing massive amts of drugs in town. All I can imagine is there is corruption somewhere in the legal system to allow the same people to knowingly supply drugs over such a long period of time, it makes no sense?!?!?!?
On a totally side note, I was glad to see they arrested some of the perv men picking up prostitutes in Bfield. These women are doing this to feed a need, not a want, but a need. They are sick and need help. Arresting these men, I feel, will possibly slow the money flow for these girls, in turn slow down the feeding of their addiction and allow them to reach a rock bottom or moment of clarity and go find the help they so need and deserve as I did.
I've seen 3 hookers on the street that I know are just drippping with Hepatitis...so they are also spreading a dreaded and fatal disease. They should be arrested for attempted murder!5140
2 posts removed
hill ave citizen

United States

#45 Sep 2, 2010
They do nothing but have alot of traffic and play loud music all times of night. We need them out of the neighborhood.please take care of them. You can just watch the movement the all shoot up here and wake the rest of the neighborhood up
citizen

United States

#46 Sep 2, 2010
THATS THE SAME BUNCH FROM MONROE ST NOW THE RELOCATED TO PRESTON ST. SOON THEY WONT HAVE NOWHERE TO OPEN A DRUG HOUSE. STEPTOES MAYBE.
law abiding citizen

United States

#47 Sep 2, 2010
Ask busta graves did he buy or give them any money and he will say no. If he says yeah lock his ass up to for conspiracy trying to cover for them. The state got records of what he spends I mean. Feds. They try to use his name on whatever they buy let them tell it. The police need to ask busta graves cause he don't give them shit not even his son.
amazn

Sneedville, TN

#48 Sep 2, 2010
To all of u who are putting names out i hope you feel real big about yourself.Maybe thoes people didnt get mommy and daddy's money handed down to them to go to school, or jump into the super rich family bizz.Its called surviving.Our culture glorifies rap icons and their way of life, we all ride around listening to "brown paper bag" absolutly lovin it but when its real in your own streets yall pathetic RATZ cant handle it can you? U got to b crazy to b shout'n out names round here. Buefield DONT play!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet And Jerk Off Together in Bluefield/mercer ... 2 hr Guysdoitbetter 2
Hookers 3 hr Anonymous 43
ashlee nay 4 hr truth is 18
Why do I pay a street fee? 5 hr good post 31
Michael Bowman 6 hr Will Frazier Jr 27
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 7 hr Doug77 650
4 Letter Word Game 7 hr Theo 1,060
Bluefield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web