How to you go about having the police...

How to you go about having the police and detectives investigated

Posted in the Bluefield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fed Up

Mobile, AL

#1 Apr 25, 2011
I am not a criminal but I have just about had it with the Bluefeild WVA police department. I want to take the necessary steps to have the force investigated. I think the police in Bluefeild VA are above awesome but I think the citizens deserve better for WVA. Is there any information available and if so can you just point me in the right direction. I am prepared to go all the way I just need to know where to start. One more thing how do you go about having a civil suit against them filed. Any help is appreciated!!!
feller

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Apr 25, 2011
Hmmmm where would a person go for legal advice.....how about a f*cking attorney?
Fed Up

Mobile, AL

#3 Apr 25, 2011
Now how did I already know I would get a reply like that. But oh smart on I want an investigation to take place not a trial let me dumb it down for you I am asking is there a chain of command can I just go to charleston to make my reports I know I will need a lawyer later but guidance and fact is what is needed before I get one DUH
XXX

Kingston Springs, TN

#4 Apr 25, 2011
It could be various organizations, depending on what your complaint entails.
feller

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Apr 25, 2011
Lawyers give legal advice. DUH.
kitcat

Bluefield, WV

#6 Apr 25, 2011
Fed Up wrote:
I am not a criminal but I have just about had it with the Bluefeild WVA police department. I want to take the necessary steps to have the force investigated. I think the police in Bluefeild VA are above awesome but I think the citizens deserve better for WVA. Is there any information available and if so can you just point me in the right direction. I am prepared to go all the way I just need to know where to start. One more thing how do you go about having a civil suit against them filed. Any help is appreciated!!!
Stop at laurel manor there there with women
luckey

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Apr 25, 2011
first off you need to find out if they have a internale afairs department if so file a complaint with them in writeing .write ever thing that has happened with all the info u can get .keep a leger of ever thing take photos wittnes statements get names dates the more u have in writeing the better off u r
meee

Matoaka, WV

#8 Apr 25, 2011
Now how did I already know I would get a reply like that. But oh smart on I want an investigation to take place not a trial let me dumb it down for you I am asking is there a chain of command can I just go to charleston to make my reports I know I will need a lawyer later but guidance and fact is what is needed before I get one DUH all you have to do is call the state police they are the one who investigate all lower ranking dept in the state i hope it helps
Fed Up

Mobile, AL

#9 Apr 26, 2011
Luckey thank you for your reply I will contact the internal affairs that sounds like the best way to go. I will be the voice that so many people are afraid to be. I have nothing to fear I just find it sad that they have taken their jobs out of context!! When people are afraid they should be able to depend on the police not be afraid to call because they are afraid of what might happen to them. I will be that voice.. Hide and watch!!!!
bev

Lerona, WV

#10 Apr 26, 2011
Fed Up wrote:
what they do to you
Wondering

Frisco, TX

#11 Apr 26, 2011
kitcat wrote:
<quoted text>Stop at laurel manor there there with women
Which ones?
1 post removed
Haha

Bluefield, WV

#13 Apr 28, 2011
Internal Affairs
curious

Tarboro, NC

#14 Apr 28, 2011
you should definitely have officer Ron Davis investigated. He is a dog killer. Apparently since he's a cop he can get away with this and probably anything else!
cop hater

Bluefield, WV

#15 Apr 28, 2011
curious wrote:
you should definitely have officer Ron Davis investigated. He is a dog killer. Apparently since he's a cop he can get away with this and probably anything else!
i agree shot it in the street with in 500 foot of a residence for no reason just being a prick.
I KUNU

Bluefield, WV

#16 Apr 28, 2011
R Davis and J Murray need to be gone whatever it takes!Both are real pricks AND just need to be G O N E!
WVTRP

Bluefield, WV

#17 Apr 28, 2011
I KUNU wrote:
R Davis and J Murray need to be gone whatever it takes!Both are real pricks AND just need to be G O N E!
These 2 are unfit to be considered as human beings....they will be misfits regardless of wherever they are.
granny

Bluefield, WV

#18 Apr 29, 2011
The best thing to do around here is to take it straight to the top. Go to Senator Joe Manchin's site and e-mail him. Something needs to be done about the BPD and also some of the deputies, and some of the State Police, and even above them. I just e-mailed him yesterday about some of this, let's get everyone that we can to do the same, and maybe we can get something done with the crooked cops, drug dealers, and some of the crooked local politicians.
Jimmy G

Athens, WV

#19 Apr 29, 2011
When one starts a thread with, "I am not a criminal" watch out. This joker must have had a bad experience.
kel

Princeton, WV

#20 Apr 24, 2012
if you would be willing to write a statement on police officers Bluefield WV corruption please email it to me @ [email protected] because it's time to take a stand. Would be most appreciated. Thanks
hax0r

United States

#21 Apr 24, 2012
kel wrote:
if you would be willing to write a statement on police officers Bluefield WV corruption please email it to me @ [email protected] because it's time to take a stand. Would be most appreciated. Thanks
Hmm... Sounds like a honeypot to me. LOOK OUT, IT'S A TARP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erik Ward was a fat kid with kinky hair 1 hr Tommy 4
Erik Ward is so obsessed with the wolfman but I... 1 hr Tommy 10
Erik Ward aka Wang the small wanger Tommy loves... 1 hr Tommy 10
News Airport Authority member vows review of 'visito... (Apr '07) 1 hr Aunt Bea 3
"???? tion" ~ Word Game 2 hr Aunt Bea 180
Six Word Sentence - Word Game (Aug '11) 2 hr Maybe21 500
3 Word Game (Nov '16) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,442

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bluefield Mortgages