Who is she??..what is she like?
Cat

United States

#2 Aug 24, 2010
she is a very cool lady
worst

United States

#3 Aug 24, 2010
She's the worst mother and biggest hoe in the history of bluefield.
like really

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Aug 25, 2010
worst wrote:
She's the worst mother and biggest hoe in the history of bluefield.
I know that's right I heard thaays she is big coke head and she does it right in front of her kids very very sad case...
1 post removed
Cat

United States

#6 Aug 25, 2010
y dont u let god do his job.
1 post removed
Cat

United States

#8 Aug 25, 2010
Y dont u pray 4 her.god 4gives no matter what u r. He cares 4 trash talking people like u.
mfck

United States

#9 Aug 26, 2010
None of u females would say it to her face. She would kill u
sorry to tell ya

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Aug 26, 2010
mfck wrote:
None of u females would say it to her face. She would kill u
I already did say it to her face told her all about herself...do u that ppl would be scared of some one that so dope up she can't walk..I have told. Her to stop actin like how she acts but she will not stop for no one..and I say it to her face every time I talk to her..you know if u r defining her then ur ether on it or u must be young and dumb she will still from her best friends..and family I know all of this for a fact..she's been on the coke for about 2 years now..she did it in front of me once...
1 post removed
mfck

United States

#12 Aug 27, 2010
Ok well if you keep tellin her and tellin her and she won't listen.. can't help somebody that Dnt want help
lol duh

Huntington, IN

#13 Sep 6, 2010
Yall need ta stop talkin bout her cause she a guud person wit a guud heart n she may make a lil mistakes here n derr but who dnt n she`s da type of person she`ll keep it 100 about anythin she do aint no shame In her game yo word n i bet yall wont say dis ish ta her face cause she`ll not hesitate ta fite anybodi word
1 post removed
DaRealist

Bluefield, WV

#15 Sep 7, 2010
True that Sheena may keep it real. But b!+ch be in denial too. She dont see that she do no wrong, she think its okay to do what she do. She lies, steals from her kids, puts her nasty habit before her babies, cheats on the hubby. Yeah she will be admitt but then try to justify it by saying her mom did drugs blah blah blah. Harry T be cheatin blah blah blah. I am sorry but I have no sympathy for that trick. Yeah she may have had a rough life but who hasn't?! Get over it, learn from their mistakes and make a better life for you and your girls. Start owning up to your mistakes, take responsibility for your actions, quit trying to cop out with the whole imma kill myself bs! Girl you have had TOO many opportunities to change and better yourself! Please, like I said I dont sympathize with trash!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 13 min Well 10,849
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 41 min luci 13,076
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr luci 9,605
Bluefield Virginia is gettin more ugly 4 hr Mark mark 7
Home is Where the Heart is ~ A thru Z ~ (Jul '16) 8 hr luci 1,654
3 Word Game 8 hr luci 632
Last Word as First 8 hr luci 745

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance