25 girls pregnant at BHS

Posted in the Bluefield Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
smh

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Are these girls & boys totally stupid, do they not know the meaning of birth control..our welfare system is over loaded already..I heard a teacher last night talking about this at issue at a basketball game..Seems to me they need to teach sex education before they teach Art or Music...
BigHoss

Indian Head, MD

#2 Feb 12, 2013
I couldnt agree with you more on that issue. kids having kids thats pretty well messed up and they should be teaching sex ed in schools instead of music and arts. God forbid we need more teen mothers on welfare and not working, enough of that sh#t goin on as it is.
Virginia Slim

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2013
25? Are you for real?? OMG! What the preteen hell is going on?
George

Smoot, WV

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Dont worry about these girls. The government will make sure they are taken care of. After all, whats the government for if not to take care of those that have screwed up their lives.
Virginia Slim

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2013
I saw a post back in August about BHS girls competing with each other to see who could belt the most boys. A sort of secret society thing. Could this be the result of that?
DJ Spongebob

Cowen, WV

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Pathetic. Bluefield is full of 19 year old girls with one or more children already. Heavy smokers, and lots of tattoos and piercings. Money better spent on that than food or housing.

Bikini Bottom looks better than Bluefield every day. Can't even get a Krabby Patty here.
Virginia Slim

United States

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Yes Mercer country is full of over sexed teens it's nasty. They're not experimenting anymore they're having gangbangs and orgies.

“Life is like a broken record..”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Except the voices keep changin

#8 Feb 12, 2013
smh wrote:
Are these girls & boys totally stupid, do they not know the meaning of birth control..our welfare system is over loaded already..I heard a teacher last night talking about this at issue at a basketball game..Seems to me they need to teach sex education before they teach Art or Music...
Nothing I know of can take the place of heartfelt morals... which is almost a foreign language these days. Girls this day and age think getting pregnant is how you grow up. Boy? They are the way they've always been... as far as having the fun. But now-days they are MUCH less will to stand up and be responsible for their actions.

America's public is on so many wrong tracks, it has to make one wonder if there's any hope anymore.
Virginia Slim

United States

#9 Feb 12, 2013
WV Mount U Near wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing I know of can take the place of heartfelt morals... which is almost a foreign language these days. Girls this day and age think getting pregnant is how you grow up. Boy? They are the way they've always been... as far as having the fun. But now-days they are MUCH less will to stand up and be responsible for their actions.
America's public is on so many wrong tracks, it has to make one wonder if there's any hope anymore.
Our hope went out the window with the youth garbage. I think it starts when you no longer hear yes mamn or no sir. No respect these days.

“Life is like a broken record..”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Except the voices keep changin

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Virginia Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Our hope went out the window with the youth garbage. I think it starts when you no longer hear yes mamn or no sir. No respect these days.
I agree... They don't respect much at all, as best I can tell. It's a downward spiral that gets more powerful every day.
Mom of Pregnant teen

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Heard mostly white girls and black guys but its bluefield

“Sunrise”

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Henderson, NV

#12 Feb 12, 2013
I wouldn't give up my kids but I sure wish I could of waited longer to have them.
A Bowman

Princeton, WV

#13 Feb 12, 2013
D-Mop has not been any where near these girls
Virginia Slim

United States

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Mom of Pregnant teen wrote:
Heard mostly white girls and black guys but its bluefield
Spoken like a true hillbilly. I'm sure you know Bluefield as well as BHS is made up of predominantly white people. Go to Bluefield Regional and you will see a mix of ALL races but mostly white babies. It's everyones fault here and your daughter is probably next in the over sexed/pregnant bracket. Keep up the bad work.
Teen Mom

Princeton, WV

#15 Feb 12, 2013
I am a teen mom and went to BHS and I have never been on welfare, I take care of my daughter by working everyday have done it by myself for the past 5 years, also graduated from BHS,and I own my home and car and attending college by working and paying for it! so not all teen moms are the same! and not every teen mom plans to get pregnant, I got pregnant on birth control and me and my little girls dad used a condom, so this can't be said about every teen mom and not only BHS has teen mom or pregnant teens! You can't judge every teen mother by a few bad teen mothers!
tyrone

United States

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Teen mom, kid bi racial? Father contribute? Thanks
sweetheart

United States

#17 Feb 13, 2013
I know several teen mom's from bluefield who stepped up to the plate. Personally it's non of yalls business only the parents, plus not all these babies are planned nor living off welfare.
Eric

Waldorf, MD

#18 Feb 13, 2013
Sounds like to me there's alot of tramps that go to BHS and they need to learn how not to spread their legs open to every guy that wants to bang the hell out of em. We dont need anymore teen girls getting knocked up and end up on f##king welfare and my tax dollars end up taking care of them. Another thing why the parents of these girls that got knocked up educate them about not to have sex. I blame the parents for not educating their daughters about sex.
Virginia Slim

United States

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Eric wrote:
Sounds like to me there's alot of tramps that go to BHS and they need to learn how not to spread their legs open to every guy that wants to bang the hell out of em. We dont need anymore teen girls getting knocked up and end up on f##king welfare and my tax dollars end up taking care of them. Another thing why the parents of these girls that got knocked up educate them about not to have sex. I blame the parents for not educating their daughters about sex.
Eric I had heard they were having sex like it was some game man! That's the lack of knowledge these kids have. Teen mom show is staged these kids don't understand that. They actually think it how these girls live and try to be the same.
tyrone

United States

#20 Feb 13, 2013
They just love the blk meat deal with it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty Stamper 6 min Jeb 2
Wat girlz from da field would make the best por... 18 min Jeb 2
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Theo 1,316
Food Word Game 1 hr Theo 559
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 1 hr Theo 4,428
Bri perry 3 hr info 4
dwayne cook 3 hr xxxhatexx 3
More from around the web

Bluefield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE