EBY

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Pro or Con? Tuesday's board meeting to seal this deal? A noon board meeting makes it hard for the public to attend.
I KNOW

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Most meetings are not at noon BUT they have maybe one a month or whatever at noon I think it was suggested some might be able to attend from work-do not know if any attendance improvement was notes they as well some time ago moved the meetings to I think 6 pm hoping more could or would attend by not getting out so late.
I believe the decision is already made that the man is hired so this is no longer an issue they have to do an employment contract for him and set starting date.
I feel it is too early to tell what good he will do HOWEVER we DO need some kind of position such as that to make a concentrated effort to market Bluefield.( and not just the downtown Bluefield)
I KNOW

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

Well we no longer have to be concerned about him or the free parking building demolition as our TOTALLY INCAPABLE board could not even make a motion or come to an agreement on anything.
Folks they ALL-every one of them-need to go.We need NEW blood...new ideas...new ways.We need a board made up of TOTALLY NEW FACES no priors-no re elects-and end to the archaic backward thinking that has plagued Bluefield.We need folks that will eliminate "thinking in the past" and move on with new and different ways and ideas.
big dog

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

I KNOW wrote:
Well we no longer have to be concerned about him or the free parking building demolition as our TOTALLY INCAPABLE board could not even make a motion or come to an agreement on anything.
Folks they ALL-every one of them-need to go.We need NEW blood...new ideas...new ways.We need a board made up of TOTALLY NEW FACES no priors-no re elects-and end to the archaic backward thinking that has plagued Bluefield.We need folks that will eliminate "thinking in the past" and move on with new and different ways and ideas.
I agree whole hearted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Bluefield Forum right now

Search the Bluefield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 41 min bacon hater 53,899
Trashy People That Live On Lorton Lick Rd (Jul '13) 2 hr two word summary 33
Web Designer Needed 2 hr five word summary 3
New principal at Bluefield Middle 2 hr Just saying 9
sto 4 hr he a fool 3
Economy Inn (Oct '08) 4 hr omg 62
Douglas equipment 4 hr Kelvinator 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bluefield Jobs

•••